Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:08:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seele-Blockchain 4.0 listed on Huobi HADAX  (Read 178 times)
ch_mubarak (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:04:25 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 05:22:09 AM by ch_mubarak

Seele-Blockchain 4.0

Seele is a blockchain which is powered by an up-scalable Neural Consensus protocol for high throughput concurrency among large scale heterogeneous nodes and is able to form a unique heterogeneous forest multi-chain ecosystem.The seele is now listed Huobi HADAX.The main missions of seele are ;
  • Communication protocols
  • Cross-chain communication
  • Consensus algorithms
  • Application ecosystem

Communication Protocols
Seele aims to invent new protocols to connect blockchain to the internet and foster communication between different blockchains. These protocols are designed from the get-go to be more suitable for blockchains in comparison to existing protocols.

Cross-Chain Communication
In simple terms this is a meta-blockchain as a layer above all other blockchains, building a forest. Each tree is its own blockchain but they are linked through the meta chain.

Network Infrastructure
eele’s new network infrastructure is built from the ground up for scalability and enhanced security. They plan to have efficient resource consumption via isolating them. Since their protocols are based on established protocols there should not be a problem for low-level network hardware.

Consensus Algorithms
Seele claims to have an evolution of the byzantine agreement, making it more robust without sacrificing performance. This new algorithm works asynchronously, so it can be heavily parallelized as nodes don’t have to agree on each block right away. Instead of finding consensus after each block there is a sliding window where consensus is established gradually over time.The Seele meta chain does neither rely on proof of work, nor on proof of stake. Instead block builders will be randomly selected. This also makes a sibyl attack harder to execute as well as nodes easier to operate.

Offered Technologies

• Novel Consensus Algorithm is an alternative to the existing algorithms (PoS, PoW, DPoS, Hashgraph and Algorand). In WP they describe the nature of algorithm and its advantages over the rest of them: it embodied all the best that other algorithms have. As far as I understand, their algorithm is based on asynchronous computing, up to 50% of which can operate outside blockchain. There is no any information about this algorithm on the Internet. It appears that it’s their proprietary development. The algorithm has a linear scalability with the node size: the larger the node size, the faster and better performance. The capacity of the node is what matters, and not its hashrate.
  • Heterogeneous Forest Network is compared to existing single-and multi blockchain structures. Their blockchain is a complex multilevel structure and its parts are connected with each other, but each part functions independently. It is believed, that such structure can meet the needs of the real world and fully support multilevel business processes.
  • Value Transportation Protocol is a protocol of data transfer with features similar to existing Internet (network connection, transfer and viewing of data).
  • Quick Value Internet Connection is a solution for eliminating large latency while working with the network (after all, transmission is based on blockchain and data has to be written in blocks).
  • Computing Integration is a technology for off-chain data storage. When business-processes and data of large companies start using blockchain, it can grow to an enormous size. This technology is a solution to such a problem.
  • 1 Million tps

Roadmap

• 2018 Q1 — validation of all algorithms and functional module startup.
  • 2018 Q2- data transfer and functionality testing in test network.
  • 2018 Q3- deployment of value transmission protocole, Make value transmission channel in heterogeneous forest network.
  • 2018 Q4- rollout to public network.
  • 2019 - seele v1 and seele v2

Official website: https://seele.pro

Community

Telegram https://t.me/seeletech

Twitter https://twitter.com/SeeleTech

Facebook https://facebook.com/seeletech

Medium https://medium.com/seeletech

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
forexlegend

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:19:17 PM

Only Blockchainers will know what Seele is....

It is an Anagram 100% sure it is  Shocked
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:36:00 PM

This is a very good project I have to say

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Roberto281

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:36:05 PM

Seele Blockchain 4.0 'Soul of the Future'

I have read and explored many new projects and concepts and firmly believe that the Seele outline, product and roadmap eclipses anything else out there in the Blockchain space. I am extremely enthusiastic about Seele and what the future holds for the project and enterprise as I firmly believe owing to my interest and understanding of enterprise coupled with the revolutionary components of Seele’s Blockchain vision, Seele ‘will’ dominate this particular space.

As a Crypto and Blockchain enthusiast alongside my interest in business and enterprise, I often evaluate the data and information behind many crypto and Blockchain projects and there have been few that appealed and were as interesting but always anticipated or at least expected a golden gem that would come along. This would likely provide both use case and transformation in many fields within enterprise in both business and government, but this never materialised……until now. Seele is the soul of the future and can effectively be a game changer in the enterprise eco space and adamant about that. Business and development is becoming far more competitive with significant challenges becoming apparent in abundance following numerous geopolitical and economical events and therefore an opportunity is presenting itself. In Seele, I have discovered a Blockchain project with a very strong credible team and ethos that ultimately provides not only a solution in this area but a vision.

In my belief, Seele is destined and will become a market major for both use case in enterprise, economies and interestingly science, which given its blueprint is somewhat ironic. In addition, as an analyst I review and evaluate businesses, markets and industries with innovation an absolutely key fundamental to not only thriving but surviving. I am very excited and a keen advocate of the Seele vision and adventure that lies ahead. Since discovering the project I have been following the project intricately and applied myself to examining the whitepaper and all other material in detail as I knew this was destined to be a concept and project that would serve a major purpose for both enterprise, government and the people. I have endorsed and spoken highly of the project to family, friends, colleagues, acquaintances, delegates at work, social media, work connections and of course crypto communities promoting it already in bytes to a string of companies and individuals that I have relationships with in particular the field of manufacturing and finance. I will continue to sponsor and support the cause for Seele and believe this is just the start of a long a successful journey for the SOUL Crew!!

From hearing an in depth and passionate illustration of the Seele tech from Dr Maolin Zheng in London recently, the team not only have someone who has credentials we could all dream of but he is a visionary and a true legend!! With strengths of all other team members including Dr Hong Gui & Dr Bi Wei they have the makings of a complete dream team and am excited on what the future holds!

Anyway, I leave this closing note, Seele was initially designed to provide a convenient, fast, simple, transparent and traceable trusted cooperation system and if we really read between the lines and evaluate, this certainly resonates with some of the major issues that we as a society encounter from day to day. To have developed a potential solution that will eliminate certain issues associated with transparency, complexity, speed and costs, then the world will be a brighter, more simplistic and efficient place all because of the Seele mission!
dpui98

Activity: 118

SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:19:26 AM

Only true blockchain enthusiast will understand this project, it is not base on hypes and only tech

Will definitely be top project in terms of tech in the near future, lets wait for their testnet and mainnet launch

SEELE Blockchain 4.0
JOIN US - http://seele.pro
CHAMHAMAN

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:48:28 PM

Sound like a promising project.

I’d love to join
glorry

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:57:48 PM

it seems there's been price manipulation by whale or whales down to this point, hence the bigger wallets getting bigger. Now is the time to reduce your average cost and buy more Seele.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: