Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Reasons Why Price of Tokens/Coins Grow + How to earn X's  (Read 152 times)
heynikkki (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:11:12 PM

Wouldn't it be great, if you can make some X's or several percents in just a couple of days - weeks?

Most people are in crypto to make money. And everyone is waiting for tremendous growth.
Here are my observations on price growth.

Reason #1:
The launch of MVP (minimal valuable product).
When developers launch a product, upgrade protocol or do some significant technical improvements, the price rises.

Example:
After the launch of MVP by Storiqa, it's price rised by 174%.
From approximately $0,007322 to $0,0200622 (May 31 2018).

How to earn:
Look at ICO's roadmap and buy tokens/coins before the launch of MVP.
The more valuable a product for customers is the higher price can be.

Reason #2:
The burning of coins/tokens or upcoming airdrop.
Developers can either burn tokens/coins (to reduce total supply) or airdrop them.

If it is decided to burn them, developers send coins/tokens to an address that no one has an access to.
If it is decided to airdrop them developers send tokens/coins to the holders (typically to ones, who participated in ICO).

Example:
I tried to find examples of the rise after the token burn, but I haven't found any indicative example.
All I can say, that token burn will definitely affect the price in the near future because the fewer coins/tokens are in circulation the higher the price is.

How to earn:
Read the Whitepaper of a project and find information about coin/token burn.
Buy assets before coin burn.

Reason #3:
Listing on an exchange.
When an exchange with a solid volume lists a coin/token, the impact on price is huge.

Example:
The listing of Bytecoin (BCN) on Binance (May 8 2018) helped this coin to rise by 110,49%.

How to earn:
Find coins/tokens that are not listed on large exchanges yet.
Useful tip: large exchanges list pretty often coins/tokens with a ready MVP  Wink

TOP 10 crypto exchanges (by volume):
1. Binance
2. OKEx
3. Huobi
4. Bitfinex
5. Upbit
6. Bithumb
7. LBank
8. Bit-Z
9. Kraken
10. GDAX

Reason #4:
Hard fork. When a code is changed and 1 cryptocurrency splits into two.

Example:
Zclassic went from $4 to $80 when developers announced about the hard fork.
All holders of Zclassic could get Bitcoin Private.

How to earn:
Unfortunately, it is difficult to predict a hard fork and only developers know when it will happen.
After the announcement, the price can rise significantly and it may be unprofitable to buy coins.

The only advice I can give you is to hold several coins.
Some of them may undergo a hard fork process. 

Note: Be careful with this. Usually, the price of the initial coin declines enormously after a hard fork.

Reason #5:
Expert recommends coin/token.
When someone influential (basically in crypto space) recommends a coin/token, the price rises tremendously.

Example:
When Reddit cofounder Alexis Ohanian stated that the price of Ethereum may reach $15,000 by the end of 2018, the price increased from $667 to $835 in 4 days.
Then he said that he misspoke and meant to say that its price would reach $1,500 by year’s end and the price dropped a little.    

How to earn:
Google: "influential people in crypto space" and follow those people on Twitter.
Turn on notifications from these people and try to buy coins/tokens as fast as possible.

Conclusion:
The most effective way to earn more money with crypto is:
  • 1. Buy coins/tokens before MVP is ready
  • 2. Wait for a large exchange. When MVP is launched, it is more likely that coin/token will be listed on a solid exchange  Smiley
  • 3. It would be great if the team of ICO will burn unsold tokens

I hope to help you choose the right coins and tokens that will increase in price and let you earn money (X's).  Wink
Note that I am not a financial advisor. Do your own research before investing.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shilpyh
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

Really a helpful post regarding token/coin. Thanks a lot for such a topic. Wish you best luck.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
cdoyle14

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

Cool thank you! I would also say that many times those project with their coins are very undervalued and hiden in a shadow Smiley

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 906

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

I have experience with Viberate tokens and the GRAFT coin and I can say that some of your "reasons" just won`t happen all the time for all tokens.Every ICO project is different and there`s no guarantee that listing the tokens on a big exchange or burning them will skyrocket the token price.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:50:53 PM

the summary of all these "reasons" is one thing:
altcoins/tokens are going up based purely on hype. so look for things that have the potential of hyping them up and initialize their pumps. it can be release of something from their roadmap (even a new wallet version is known to have pumped coins in the past), or it can be listing on an exchange or simply changing the name (like changing RaiBlocks name to NANO an pumping the coin!).

Only Bitcoin
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:34:38 PM

I think burning of excess of exiting coin that is probably in so much billion can push a coin to the moon. If for instance, the coin has not been doing well and the team has not been proactive, taking such step will indicate to investors that either the management wants to start pushing the coin again.
pyosar

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:55:43 PM

I would add here another reason why the token can grow. If the price of bitcoin begins to grow, altcoins grow behind it. Most likely this is the main reason for the growth of most altcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: