Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:36:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN] 🔥🔥 MrNICEx Coin FORK and NEW POW STAGE 🔥🔥  (Read 26176 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UNEAK (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:05:58 PM

Hello sorry for this question, is Mr Nice Guy Howard Marks your best friend? Is he the original creator of Nice Token but he died but you want to continue his journey in the world of crypto? That is so nice of you, and I am also sorry with your loss.

I wish he was my best friend Smiley unfortunately never had the chance to meet him i have made the token in his memory as i respected a lot of his ways Smiley

and he will be missed by a lot of people but let his memory live on...

Are You Ready to change the World???  (aka Petchy,MrNice)  http://mrnice.fun

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UNEAK (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:22:28 PM

I'm inviting all the people I know and getting them to invite people  they know as well I'm using the 700 NICE competition to get there attention Smiley

I am just thinking of my own entry's how much longer will it run for? 

the competition will run until we have enough entry's to put a community vote on the results Smiley

Btcnoob69

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:24:32 AM

I'm inviting all the people I know and getting them to invite people  they know as well I'm using the 700 NICE competition to get there attention Smiley

the competition will run until we have enough entry's to put a community vote on the results Smiley

Excellent news will you give us warning when you are going to close the competition ?
UNEAK (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:00:48 AM

Excellent news will you give us warning when you are going to close the competition ?

yes I will send an inbox message out 7 days before end of competition which you will receive in your email as well Smiley

UNEAK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:15:06 PM

45,000+ NICE GIVEN away on website  come join the fun

UNEAK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:36:42 AM

UNEAK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:39:06 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 11:33:40 PM by UNEAK

WE HAVE REACHED 200+ USERS AN AVERAGE OF 300 Tokens PER USER   Grin Shocked Tongue

Umagorna

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

A cool idea for the project. True, I have not yet fully understood its essence. Hello everyone!
Abamath

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:18:23 PM

A cool idea for the project. True, I have not yet fully understood its essence. Hello everyone!
Hello! How are you? I also like this project!
Umagorna

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:22:48 PM

I never liked airdrops, but this project showed me them on the other hand, I'm interested
Abamath

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

I never liked airdrops, but this project showed me them on the other hand, I'm interested
I had a little experience with the airdrop. What do not you like about them? It's a cool thing!
Umagorna

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:31:23 PM

I had a little experience with the airdrop. What do not you like about them? It's a cool thing!
In airdrops, I like the fact that it's a great idea to get tokens for free
Abamath

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:33:49 PM

So you like earnings without investments? Smiley
Umagorna

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:37:26 PM

I did not say that! Smiley Airdrops are not reliable. Not all tokens will be listed on the exchange, and if they do, it's not a lot of money
Abamath

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:39:19 PM

I did not say that! Smiley Airdrops are not reliable. Not all tokens will be listed on the exchange, and if they do, it's not a lot of money
No, man. I don't agree with you. On airdrops, you can easily make a lot of money!
Umagorna

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:27:54 PM

Probably you are right. I can only agree with you in part. To earn on airdrops, you need to spend too much time on this. Personally, I believe that this is not too profitable risk to spend time.
Abamath

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:30:25 PM

Probably you are right. I can only agree with you in part. To earn on airdrops, you need to spend too much time on this. Personally, I believe that this is not too profitable risk to spend time.
But it's not difficult. And does not require monetary investment.
Umagorna

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:35:36 PM

"but" is the key word in our dispute. On investments you can always make more money. Airdrops are good for those who do not yet have capital
Abamath

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:38:18 PM

"but" is the key word in our dispute. On investments you can always make more money. Airdrops are good for those who do not yet have capital
In this I completely agree with you. For the initial capital it works well! And yet, what do you want from this project?
Umagorna

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:43:51 PM

In this I completely agree with you. For the initial capital it works well! And yet, what do you want from this project?
It seems to me funny not the idea of the project, but the way the creators submit it. It's cool!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: