Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:57:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN] 🔥🔥 MrNICEx Coin FORK and NEW POW STAGE 🔥🔥  (Read 26175 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UNEAK (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 12:01:34 AM

A cool idea for the project. True, I have not yet fully understood its essence. Hello everyone!

The essence is that the ones who get in early and believe in me quicker will be the ones who control NICE no one main holder a community token that everyone can believe in Smiley

This is just the beginning of our project a lot and new interesting things i plan on changing how crypto is perceived by the masses

Power To The People Cheesy

This is one Train you do not want to miss Cheesy 

Are You Ready to change the World???  (aka Petchy,MrNice)  http://mrnice.fun
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Albert Val

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:51:41 PM

Honestly, before I was engaged in airdrops, I liked it. Now I have decided on investments and do not have time for airdrops. In general, I like the project
Abamath

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

Honestly, before I was engaged in airdrops, I liked it. Now I have decided on investments and do not have time for airdrops. In general, I like the project
Hello! How do you? You know, I still do airdrops. And although it takes more time, but it's easy money!
Albert Val

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:02:25 PM

Hello! How do you? You know, I still do airdrops. And although it takes more time, but it's easy money!
I'm fine, and how are you? Judging by the design, this helps to find more easily and airdrops. It's cool, despite some shortcomings
Abamath

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:05:36 PM

I'm fine, and how are you? Judging by the design, this helps to find more easily and airdrops. It's cool, despite some shortcomings
I'm fine, thank you. What minuses can there be for this project?
Albert Val

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:14:49 PM

I do not quite understand why to do a project in honor of a drug dealer. This raises doubts
Abamath

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:17:40 PM

I do not quite understand why to do a project in honor of a drug dealer. This raises doubts
Relax. This is a PR move, nothing more. Agree, this attracts attention.
Albert Val

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:33:20 PM

Ha ha. Yes, it does. But the bright green colors on the forum are difficult to perceive, do you agree?
Abamath

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:37:51 PM

Ha ha. Yes, it does. But the bright green colors on the forum are difficult to perceive, do you agree?
I don't know, for me the design is acceptable.
Albert Val

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:44:13 PM

Maybe I think the developers will make it more convenient, I do not agree with you
Abamath

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:47:45 PM

Maybe I think the developers will make it more convenient, I do not agree with you
It seems to me that they, on the contrary, bet on the brightness and sharpness, so that it clings. Type: Wow! What a cool site with acidic design and face of a drug dealer!
Albert Val

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:51:41 PM

It seems to me that they, on the contrary, bet on the brightness and sharpness, so that it clings. Type: Wow! What a cool site with acidic design and face of a drug dealer!
Forgive me, but it only makes me laugh. I do not have anything against the project or its developers, just your words made me laugh, hahaha  Grin Grin Grin
lunar blazz

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

the wave-based project of late this year has started a little compared to last year, hopefully this project still has a place to continue to grow, by the way I still remember the term HODL.  Grin

Abamath

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:54:09 PM

Forgive me, but it only makes me laugh. I do not have anything against the project or its developers, just your words made me laugh, hahaha  Grin Grin Grin
Well, I'm so, for effect. Personally, I also like this project.
Albert Val

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:55:28 PM

I think the project has a good future, if people support it
UNEAK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 09:36:18 PM

He was also best selling author as well just cause he choose to smuggle a so called drug which is now getting used for medical reasons all over the world lol

UNEAK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 09:40:27 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 10:27:59 PM by UNEAK

its a bit of bud it was only made illegal because it takes money from pharmaceutical company's!!!
He did the crime and he did the time and he came out and used his past to do good in the community and to make people aware of how useful the so called drug is  

UNEAK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:34:43 PM

I think the project has a good future, if people support it

That all we need is for everyone to work together and we could be the biggest and strongest crypto community Cheesy

naderba666

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:44:13 PM

Can you tell more about asset speculation? You support cryptocurrency price speculation - right? But as I read it also financial markets like oil. Could you tell more how you plan to do that?
dejan2010

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:40:36 PM

Hi, you have a very funny project. True, I havent yet fully understood it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: