Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news from Brazil  (Read 1773 times)
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:44:55 PM

I guess Huobi is working hard to take over Brazil Crypto market, which is good for now.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Andrew S

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

As far as I know in Brazil they want to prohibit the use of crypts.
hides120

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:10:47 PM

I think Brazil may embrace Bitcoin too early. Perhaps Brazil is not suitable for cryptocurrency. I don't think it is necessary to advance into the field. Is he doing business with Venezuela?
upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:23:29 PM

You are in Brazil, and to your surprise they barely carry paper money, if every country continues to accept Bitcoin wisely, then Bitcoin can help its country to eradicate Poverty, And we will get a stable Bitcoin Price.
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:24:59 PM

Malta, Switzerland, Germany,... Every country wants to be the number 1 in the crypto (adoption, exchange, hub, ...) But very few nations do something to help to make something concrete. Other than regulations which at the end, make the country unfriendly for cryptos

Huobi, one of the largest crypto-currency exchanges in the world, opens its office in Brazil without much publicity. According to local media reports, the management of the Singapore company was spotted at a trade event in this South American country where it actively contacted the well-known figures from the Brazilian crypto-currency community. It was also reported that Huobi has already rented an office in São Paulo, the country's largest city, considered its financial capital. In addition, the company began to search for local staff through LinkedIn, in particular, opening the vacancy of the Compliance Director and the Manager of the Digital Market. Huobi, who moved from China to Singapore last fall after the ban on the country's crypto-currency trade, has been actively expanding its activities around the world in recent months. In January, it was reported that Huobi intends to open an office in San Francisco. In April, the crypto-exchange Huobi Korea began its work in Korea - this event should have happened earlier, but was postponed due to tightening of regulation in the country. Next, Huobi announced plans to open its first offices in Europe and Canada - in London and Toronto, respectively.

Reported your account

Yep, but this will going to change

https://btcmanager.com/bitcoin-mining-company-to-launch-ipo-on-london-stock-exchange/
hualy2

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:27:38 PM

I'm glad to hear about the good news about Bitcoin. There are a lot of negative news about Bitcoin. They are almost all fake news. The market is falling under the influence of these fake news. I hope to see some more news like this post.
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:36:10 PM

Brazil is in the process of becoming the leader of the crypto-currencies . At present, there is more accounts opening of crypto-currency trading than traditional brokerage accounts.

This is really great and can be consider as a big achievement of cryptocurrency market and we hope that with the announcement of a new exchange in brazil people may encourage to invest more in crypto market.
wananlili

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

Wow, this is a very good news. North American countries participated. More and more countries will accept cryptocurrencies. I am very happy.
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:17:31 PM

Brazil is making some good moves economically to embrace the future. They expanding their territories in the crypto industries and this would be a major boost to their economic growth, which experts have predicted to be among the top 10 in the world by 2030.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:03:14 PM

In Brazil, it is very important to introduce a crypto market! In the new year, 15,000 stores signed a contract for the reception of coins. DASH! I'm sure that Brazil has chosen the right direction in the development of the crypto market! I'm sure that Brazil will help to make a strong economic crush! In Brazil, many people have long given up cash! Brazil is moving in the right direction and opens its doors to bitcoin and the entire crypto market! Crypto market is the future, and here one will win who will start his first development and advancement in this direction!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:15:07 PM

Brazil is in the process of becoming the leader of the crypto-currencies . At present, there is more accounts opening of crypto-currency trading than traditional brokerage accounts.
I read that there is 400 000 active users and around 2000 BTC exchanged per day. Great figures !

If this is the case probably, this would be a major setback in bitcoin or in cryptocurrency. Sell the news. People more and more are believing in bitcoin. This is great. Crypto might become so known around the globe now. And up up btc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

I found this is a great news for the industry. let me clarify. The more account will generate more demand, and as a result more supply will be required and it will make the market more growing and rising with higher possibility.
denverangelo9

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:38:44 PM

Wow, this is a very good news. North American countries participated. More and more countries will accept cryptocurrencies. I am very happy.
a very good response the more bitcoin will use bitcoin will rise a positive news story that will lift bitcoin.
hopefully bitcoin later this year increased.
Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:52:54 PM

Good news for Brazil. Thus, Brazil sees the density in bitcoane
I want to be cho and in my country the development took place

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:10:56 PM

WOW! It is great to hear that they are trying to beat the traditional brokerage house. I hope and believe they will be succeed in the competition and will make a great platform for the traders. Thus the crypto market will rise high.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:44:58 AM

This is seriously very good news , Brazil is considered to be one of the developed and advanced country of the world and this is very good to see that Brazil has added crypto currencies to their technology and I am surely that the introduction of bitcoin will advance their technology and their technology will upgrade to many levels because bitcoin itself is a new definition of digitalisation and the introduction of bitcoin into many countries signifies that the era of digitalisation has been started.
SivaSankarSMS

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:31:30 AM

Well, things are improving and there,Maybe Brazil has some potential to become a cryptocurrency centre, now that exchanges are moving to the largest country in South America, like recently Huobi planning to open office in Sao Paulo. But not too long ago Brazil was a third world country and most of the population is still very poor.otherwise I think all countries will soon open such vozmozhnosti, and all will evolve in a greater degree of satisfaction, whatever it was also convenient.

Persiville

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:00:51 AM

This is seriously very good news , Brazil is considered to be one of the developed and advanced country of the world and this is very good to see that Brazil has added crypto currencies to their technology and I am surely that the introduction of bitcoin will advance their technology and their technology will upgrade to many levels because bitcoin itself is a new definition of digitalisation and the introduction of bitcoin into many countries signifies that the era of digitalisation has been started.

It sound quiet interesting, slowly and slowly, countries are beginning to acknowledge crypto and blockchain technology. It would really help not only bitcoin economy, but also in their country and their economy. That only means that their country is beginning to recognize the existence of bitcoin and how blockchain technology can help them.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
peninglalat

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:04:16 AM

im glad to hear some good news about cryptocurreny. this mean not all countrys are hated the used of blockchain tech. im hope more new good news will be coming soon to bring up the market.
al maruf

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:58:50 AM

This is a good news. It's a happy news to lovers of Bitcoin. I think this will affect Bitcoin in the world, if the news is true.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: