ahmedjadoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
⇾ CLOSED
January 29, 2014, 05:24:02 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 04:54:04 PM by ahmedjadoon

I am selling this two-word bitcoin premium domain FreeBitcoin.in domain only.Please post your serious offers below.Also please note its registered on bigrock.in and you'll have to transfer to godaddy/namecheap(or any other domain registrar of your choice).So buyer needs $7-$10 extra to spend for transfer(As Bigrock don't support in-site domain pushes and also domain expires within 4 months on 28th may.) which will renew domain for 1 year for you.After purchase I'll provide you my Bigrock.in account details to login and transfer.
I accept Bitcoin payment and look to sell it ASAP
ahmedjadoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:51:54 PM

I am looking to sell quick and cheap.Offers above 0.02 BTC are welcome.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:43:11 PM

I love this site I just saw you were selling it.
Do you have income generation figures and will most of the ad clients be going along with the new owner?
Thanks

I am selling this two-word bitcoin premium domain FreeBitcoin.in domain only.Please post your serious offers below.Also please note its registered on bigrock.in and you'll have to transfer to godaddy/namecheap(or any other domain registrar of your choice).So buyer needs $7-$10 extra to spend for transfer(As Bigrock don't support in-site domain pushes and also domain expires within 4 months on 28th may.) which will renew domain for 1 year for you.After purchase I'll provide you my Bigrock.in account details to login and transfer.

tsoPANos

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

In math we trust.

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:31:56 PM

I am interested, but I would like to know first how much you earn from the site daily and will the site remain working as it is after the sale?
ahmedjadoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:14:09 PM

I am interested, but I would like to know first how much you earn from the site daily and will the site remain working as it is after the sale?
I have not spent a dime yet on SEO.The site needs good off-page seo and to rank for tis exact domain keyword "free bitcoin" would be a gold mine.I don't have much time for this.
Also due to these factor I didn't earn much so far.Earned some money from a-ads though.
Initially I was thinking to sell domain only but due to interest I may sell full website if I got good offers.Please offer.
ahmedjadoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:16:48 PM

I love this site I just saw you were selling it.
Do you have income generation figures and will most of the ad clients be going along with the new owner?
Thanks

Please read my reply above and offer if you like to!You can create your own a-ads/other network ads and monetize.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: