Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:59:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the time BTC grow up again ?  (Read 406 times)
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:00:24 AM

Hello everyone.
Do you still trading in Crypto market ?
Do you win money or lose your money at this time ?
Do you think or feel that Bitcoin price is going to grow up at this time ?
I have a strongly feeling that Crypto market comeback. There were some bad news recently but the price of Bitcoin didn't fall and at this time, BTC price is preparing to break the resistance at $78xx and go to $8000.
There are also good news appear on online newspapers.
I think this is a good time to buy Bitcoin for a long-term investment (just is my personal opinion Smiley)
Please comment your opinion, I will be really happy to hear all of your comments Smiley

The market price will always grow depending on the people who prefer to invest but as of today you should hoard more coins while the market price is dumping in order to take advantage of the current situation.
ZeusTrade
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:01:01 AM

yes it's true the news is really good because the bitcoin is coming back up and I think it had reached 10k since everything in tip in the regulation of a dream of satoshi decentraliza but in the law
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:09:22 AM

yes, I believe right now is the time for bitcoin to return to the game. It has been more than 2 months since bitcoin dropped below $8000. Right now, it has enough power to increase even higher than $10000. I hope that bitcoin will be at least $15000 in the end of this year. We have been waiting too long for this
Yes i also have good expectation from bitcoin price to grow, i think that the price has not start increasing and very soon bitcoin price is going to cross 10000$.  I think that we should continue holding our bitcoin for some more time to get a good profit from it.

Well we're all hoping that happens especially those that got stuck above 10k and are holding up to now. I just don't want to be complacent about this ongoing rise since i've seen a lot of times these kind of runs proved to be a fluke

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Ansdaoust6

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:58:34 AM

currently I still trade with bitcoin.
now bitcoin will start pumping, starting in august and its peak in december, i'm sure bitcoin will hit 50K by the end of 2018.
for a couple of days the price of bitcoin is growing more and more and today the price was $8000 which is very good because it was below $6500 for many time. Now we saw a bit growth in the price and if the growth ratio continues like this the price would be more than $20000 till the end of this year. still 5 months more to go in this year and the price is on the way up.
boyknightvn (OP)

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:43:00 AM

Bitcoin price is at $8k200 many time and it fall to $7k900 today, Do you have any predictions Huh.
To me, I think it is a good signals for us, I think it is a accumulation for a direction of pumping.
Look at a chart, i think Bitcoin price is in a short-term uptrend and it have break the 5 months downtrend at $7k600.
Hope this is a right prediction and Bitcoin price go to $8k500 soon Smiley
Harry1v

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:53:05 AM

BTC has now broken the downward trend line. From the technical perspective, it has indeed started the upward trend. Of course, it only needs to wait and use time to gain the upward space of price.

henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:17:34 AM

now bitcoin will start pumping, starting in august and its peak in december, i'm sure bitcoin will hit 50K by the end of 2018.
Bitcoin is the top leading crypto coin and that this is the coin which has the strangest potential to grow and to make a great impression amongst the people especially the ones who are interested in investing of their money into crypto currencies. There are likely chances that soon this crypto currency will be legalized and that will help bitcoin in growing at even larger scale.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:42:15 AM

This time, it is best to buy Bitcoin not just for long term investment, which is basically at least a couple of years, but also for short term investment, ranging from 6 months to one year. I recommend that if you want to go either for the long term or the short term, you buy it now because the price is still less than half of its price in December of last year. The price might repeat in the next December.

The price of bitcoin now was increase but a little bit only, so if you want to buy bitcoin buy now while it's price is not yet totally recover, I think after a couple of months all time high will happen again so buy bitcoin while it is on the low price.
Solid time it is. Really this isn’t the time to waste in just thinking about whether to get into this world or not. Keep this in your mind that there are so few chances for you. If you lose these days, prices would start grazing up and you wouldn’t be left with any choice rather to just regret over your decision. Those who made in bitcoin are now living a happy life.
quichiship

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:05:29 AM

Bitcoin is the top leading crypto coin and that this is the coin which has the strangest potential to grow and to make a great impression amongst the people especially the ones who are interested in investing of their money into crypto currencies. There are likely chances that soon this crypto currency will be legalized and that will help bitcoin in growing at even larger scale.
It is the nature of bitcoin that we can see a sudden change in its price. So we are again expecting the same from bitcoin. i think that it is now really the best time for bitcoin to recover its price.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:41:00 AM

Hello everyone.
I have a strongly feeling that Crypto market comeback. There were some bad news recently but the price of Bitcoin didn't fall and at this time, BTC price is preparing to break the resistance at $78xx and go to $8000.
I think this is a good time to buy Bitcoin for a long-term investment (just is my personal opinion Smiley)
Please comment your opinion, I will be really happy to hear all of your comments Smiley

It is good to learn from experts but with this you should also try to get as much knowledge as you can. Volatility is the nature of bitcoin because of the trading. If the price would constant then traders would not make m oney easily because of no ups and downs in the price. New investors that want to invest in bitcoin wait for dump in the price while others wait for pump.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:45:02 PM

Hello everyone.

People need to stop doing this, every time there is a small movement in the market they wonder if this is the movement that will lead to another bull market, the bull market will arrive whenever is ready and there is no point of getting excited with every movement in the market, I say this because those that follow that pattern get tired of it and sell their coins only to miss the real bull market.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:00:51 PM

Hello everyone.

It is good to learn from experts but with this you should also try to get as much knowledge as you can. Volatility is the nature of bitcoin because of the trading. If the price would constant then traders would not make m oney easily because of no ups and downs in the price. New investors that want to invest in bitcoin wait for dump in the price while others wait for pump.
I think we are all here for bitcoin now and we will not back down against the billionaire hedge funds this time. People are awaken about the price manipulations and we are not getting baited again, we are going to wait until they can run out of funds and just keep pushing it harder. People will keep on buying bitcoin at this cheap prices. Instead of thinking "bitcoin is going to die" people started to think "I should get some more when its cheaper" which makes bitcoins future really bright.

Of course there is a chance of rise in price of BTC. You know it, I know it, we all know that bitcoin will go up, it will be higher than this amount for sure. 100% bet on it. However we have no clue when it will be. Will it go down to 2k-4k range first? Will it go to 50k tomorrow? Will it be 6k for months to follow? We have no idea, but one thing we are %100 sure is that it will go up one day or another.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:35:54 PM

Hello everyone.

Well it's so much frustrating to see that bitcoin is falling again after reaching $8000 mark and now the ETFs are also postponed due to which bitcoin have again experienced a market crash, if just a few things happen right on time then bitcoin will again in the news and the price will start rising but these delays are hurting bitcoin in the long run.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:22:52 PM

Unfortunately, with the delay of SECs decision in ETF and the upcoming Chinese Ghost month, expect for the price of Bitcoin to continue to go down. On the ghost month, the one who still follows this will decide on any event to prevent any loses
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:03:42 PM

If there is Bitcoin on the field, then everytime there is a big hope for that. I believe in Bitcoin's future.

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

the time will show, but at least we went for small recovery today, which is good, quickly going up, same going down, volatility does not hurt, better than the dead market. Traders should be happy with such movements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: