Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:38:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you afraid of the market now?  (Read 973 times)
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:04:33 AM

this is my investment strategy in cryptocurrency to avoid the risks which impact the stability of my investment, i used to hold my bitcoin ind will tend to make long term investment rather than short term or trading. so i dont have to be worry of the market anymore. my target is at the end of 2018 i will only encash my profit.
long term trading suitable with yearly bitcoin movement.we see in chart it move more thousand dollar.and if we hold it for several month or year it will give us huge return.especially in end of this year, many expectation bitcoin will hit new highest price.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:13:55 PM

I think the next economic crisis will affect the digital money market.
what's your point of view?
not at all, i assume this is common in the crypto world.
there's nothing I need to worry about, and worry. all will improve by the end of the year. we just wait.

Yeah, it's normal to happen like this and we already experienced the same every year. It's kinda normal and just hold your coins/tokens until the market go up again. On the last year, the market of cryptocurrency increase very high on july+ and I hope we can get the same in this month and maybe we can see bitcoin at $10k in this year.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:03:03 PM

Not anymore, I was really afraid of the market since it went up because I was afraid it might drop even further but when I saw the price staying up for over a week now than I started to actually trust the market. I even started to believe that altcoins dropped in value against bitcoin because bitcoin went up but I think they are going to go back up to their bitcoin value once again but since bitcoin increased in dollar value the altcoins will go up in dollar value as well when they reach the old bitcoin levels they had.

Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

Not anymore, I was really afraid of the market since it went up because I was afraid it might drop even further but when I saw the price staying up for over a week now than I started to actually trust the market. I even started to believe that altcoins dropped in value against bitcoin because bitcoin went up but I think they are going to go back up to their bitcoin value once again but since bitcoin increased in dollar value the altcoins will go up in dollar value as well when they reach the old bitcoin levels they had.

It was normal if you are afraid of the market's volatility because the prices are based on supply and demand, what you need is patience right now and just wait for the market price to grow just like what happened last year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: