Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:40:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin "again" ???  (Read 1950 times)
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:54:52 AM

For what I can see at the moment, bitcoin continue dropping maybe until next month.
Let say if bitcoin downtrend has stop and continue to green, that's your chance !

Personally, I still hold it although I've experience major loss because of holding !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

From what i can see, the dip in the market is really not as worse now butbthen again it is coupled with a few rise and sudden dips here and there. What i suggest is to buy now that the prices are low because when the third quarter starts, that is when things starts to simmer down and stabilize.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:06:07 AM

I think it's a good time to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price has now gone down and this is your chance to be able to buy and get profit again, then you have to hold and be patient
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:18:06 AM

Investors are still waiting for some important event to buy a coin with a long-term prospect of profit, according to Newsbtc analysts. In their opinion, the serious recession that occurred with the digital money market in early 2018 is due to the correction of the majority's rate, as their value has risen too sharply in late December 2017 and early January 2018.
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:28:44 AM

Wait for the dip, i guess it could go as low as the last big dip. That one lasted for about 10 days.

Actually, we hit a three bottom dip and it happened couple of times so if you're planning to buy bitcoin just have a target price to buy or just buy little by little so you can still buy if there will be another dip. With this, you can maximize every dip that will occur.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:50:59 AM

Wait for the dip, i guess it could go as low as the last big dip. That one lasted for about 10 days.

Actually, we hit a three bottom dip and it happened couple of times so if you're planning to buy bitcoin just have a target price to buy or just buy little by little so you can still buy if there will be another dip. With this, you can maximize every dip that will occur.
That is an effective strategy and you should follow it because when you will buy bitcoin on a dip, you are not sure if the dip will continue and create another dip or it will just go up again so you should not go all in and buy little by little until it starts to go up and that is when you will start to make money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
leavolnhals

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:08:32 AM

Is there first if bitcoin Will incur rise? After a few weeks of downtrend, is this a good time to add investment to bitcoin?

It's right on the dip, or still There will be a second, third or even worse dip?

Give your opinion on this.
Thanks
This is a good time to buy Bitcoin. $ 6k4 per coin is a bargain for merchants. I just made a small transaction and I am holding more than 7.6 BTC.
The market has fallen below this level and it has rebounded strongly. Bitcoin in the past has increased from $ 6k5 to $ 11k in just 2 days and I believe it will happen again.

Dayan1

Activity: 388

All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:22:33 AM

Is there first if bitcoin Will incur rise? After a few weeks of downtrend, is this a good time to add investment to bitcoin?

It's right on the dip, or still There will be a second, third or even worse dip?

Thanks
This is a good time to buy Bitcoin. $ 6k4 per coin is a bargain for merchants. I just made a small transaction and I am holding more than 7.6 BTC.
The market has fallen below this level and it has rebounded strongly. Bitcoin in the past has increased from $ 6k5 to $ 11k in just 2 days and I believe it will happen again.

I am always saying this, that the right time to buy bitcoin or any other coin is now, why ? you can never predict the price of a coin , well at least if you are on the market and you already have a coin , you can now buy or trade your coin freely. As we all know there is a big declined on its price this past few months and upto this days, so is you are waiting for a right time and if your meaning of right time is low price, it is probably now. Bitcoin in the past few years rose up its price by the end of the year.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:23:25 AM

Yeah wait for the dip but now is the dip for me and it's difficult to buy at dip as this will spike going up once those big players decided to buy. Buy at the price which you think lower enough for you.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:13:05 PM

Thanks

I am not for sure at the moment. Someone has transfer 8000 BTC into Huobi exchange. According to CCN, here https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/
Everyone should be careful that would lead to a pump on Altcoins or a dump on BTC market
we must take attention in this news,it very dangerous if that dumped to huobi and make another bitcoin holder panic.as we can see now,bitcoin price dropped below $7000
Well, if we are being attentive to all news, we might as well stay clear off the market. I am not sure this should be news everyone should be paying much attention to. It could be the exchange doing the move, it could be anyone, but for sure, we all know the rate at which traders and investors are monitoring btc movement into exchanges now is becoming gradually alarming.

We already have a lot of FUD being spread; we really need to start limiting it. Buy and forget whatever is going to happen now but focus more on the long position as long as you are not a trader.
anhhung409

Activity: 318

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:34:28 PM

I think Bitcoin prices are falling and will fall further in the future. So, wait and buy it when it hits bottom again. Maybe it will increase again later this year. Melancholia comes only to you once, so embrace it. If you are too scared, you can buy it now, its price is quite low and worth let you buy

jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

Thanks
The bitcoin's behaviour is very unpredictable since it contains a high volatility rate because of a high demand. Asking the right time is highly dependable based on what you have seen on a time length monitoring and watching the bitcoin's price in a year, month or week. As the bitcoin's price now, i can say that it is good to invest because of a hell week it went.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

Much better to buy bitcoin now because the value of it drop down so you can be able to bought it at a cheaper price and all you need to do is to wait for its value to rice again in order for you to be able to earn big profit.
runway

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

I invested in BTC when it was $ 9k5 and now it's $ 6k5. But if I have money now, I will continue to invest in BTC. But this time I will not invest all my capital I will divide the capital to invest in each wave of the market. Unfortunately, I have no money right now. If I have money, I think this is a good time for us to continue buying.
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:44:06 PM

Well, buying bitcoin at the dip moment is lessen the risk and giving a higher chance to the investors to make a good profit because the possible change of direction from dip into pump  up is  at hand. This is the normal cycle of crypto currency is working in the market world. Of course do not expect too much, never forget that crypto is volatile, thus anything is possible but atleast if you invest bitcoin at dip time you are in a good position that will avoid the biggest lost.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
furkantugra

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

The history of bitcoin drop is significantly re-occurring, this is what makes many users panic and sell cheaply, and for investors who expect big profits then buying is a more profitable option than selling.
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:31:35 PM

I think that this price range is pretty good for buying Bitcoin, prolly we will see triple bottom and then bounce off it.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:38:49 PM

To be honest, I think there always the right time to buy/invest in bitcoins, I'm still buying bitcoins part by part every week, as I told already in another topic, even with such situation around bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. And I believe that somewhere at 5,000$, panic will end, and till the end of 2018 we will see 10,000$ again.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:06:15 PM

I invested in BTC when it was $ 9k5 and now it's $ 6k5. But if I have money now, I will continue to invest in BTC. But this time I will not invest all my capital I will divide the capital to invest in each wave of the market. Unfortunately, I have no money right now. If I have money, I think this is a good time for us to continue buying.
Also the current prices are way down and a bit stable so the investors always go for an asset which is a bit more stable no mater is has some risk associated with it as well. That is they keep the future benefit in the mind and do the profit speculation and invest. Besides profit, many other great services are also offered by the technology and one can make use of that even if one do not want to trade actively.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:42:18 AM

Thanks

There is no specific time when to buy bitcoin. As long as the price of the bitcoin is decreasing it is better for you to buy bitcoin. It is better because in that case you can gain a big profit.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: