Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:15:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON leaves Ethereum network! How this will affect prices of of both coins?  (Read 371 times)
Pamplelune (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:14:59 PM

Tenth Largest Crypto TRON to Leave Ethereum, Launches Beta Version of Own Blockchain

TRON (TRX) launched a beta version of its independent public blockchain at 12 am UTC, today May 31.
Tron is currently the tenth largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization.

The move to Tron’s MainNet – also dubbed Odyssey 2.0 – is part of a transition away from the Ethereum blockchain.
The full launch of the network’s Genesis block is set to take place on June 25, styled ‘Independence Day’ by the TRON foundation.

Token ‘migration’ will take place between June 21 and June 24, during which investors will be able to exchange their ERC-20 standard tokens on crypto exchanges for an equivalent number of TRX on the new blockchain.

How this will affect prices of TRON, ETH and Odyssey as well?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:04:09 PM

TRON provides users with a completely free and reliable platform for the publication, storage and distribution of photos, audio, video and other data. The platform has open source code and uses the Ethereum network block.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:21:05 PM

TRON provides users with a completely free and reliable platform for the publication, storage and distribution of photos, audio, video and other data. The platform has open source code and uses the Ethereum network block.

What is the meaning of your post?

I don't see why TRON leaving Ethereum will do anything to the price at all.
TRON is a token which people buy with ETH, BTC or USDT - that's all, regardless of it being an ETH token or not.

EOS is leaving aswell, and will do nothing by itself -
but, due to the EOS team having lots of ETH to dump from the ICO, so that will drive the price down.

Tokens doesn't add value to the network itself apart from having to be transferred between wallets.
If all tokens were to leave for a better platform however, that's another question!

Generally you can consider the term 'priced in', when news are released people are already invested for upcoming releases, so it might just dump!  Cheesy

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Pamplelune (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:33:22 PM

TRON is a token which people buy with ETH, BTC or USDT - that's all, regardless of it being an ETH token or not.

but, due to the EOS team having lots of ETH to dump from the ICO, so that will drive the price down.

Tokens doesn't add value to the network itself apart from having to be transferred between wallets.
If all tokens were to leave for a better platform however, that's another question!

Generally you can consider the term 'priced in', when news are released people are already invested for upcoming releases, so it might just dump!  Cheesy

1) TRON transactions are ERC20 transactions, and you probably know that transaction fee - is ETH miners salary;

2) it's not about trading pairs on exchanges, but probably about millions of new TRX wallets which will appear on all exchanges that support TRON;

3) And of course tokens add value to the blockchain network:
- first of all with vast amount of new transactions;
- the second - trading much more actively with the blockchain pair;
just watch hundreds of ICO ERC20 tokens on exchanges, and see which pairs are more active BTC or ETH  Wink

4) In my opinion EOS is a shady project, so let's discuss it in another thread...

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:35:29 PM

I think this has nothing to do with eth so it will not effect eth, while trx price can be effected if there are bugs or any other discrepencies in tron mainnet, also do remember that like tron eos that is a huge altcoin is also moving from eth to its own blockchain, i think eth will stay strong and grow overtime.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:17:20 PM

1) TRON transactions are ERC20 transactions, and you probably know that transaction fee - is ETH miners salary;

2) it's not about trading pairs on exchanges, but probably about millions of new TRX wallets which will appear on all exchanges that support TRON;

just watch hundreds of ICO ERC20 tokens on exchanges, and see which pairs are more active BTC or ETH  Wink

4) In my opinion EOS is a shady project, so let's discuss it in another thread...

1) Indeed, but TRON token transfers are only between people which in the network as a whole is of very small volume compared with the rest of stuff going on I think.

2) with the pairs I only ment that people are just buying tron just as any of the other hundres/thousands of tokens, they're not used for much other than sitting in wallets.

I think you're missing my point, what I'm saying is kinda what you are saying in 3) except that it's not a 'vast amount' of new transactions, since the network is already used for so many transactions that it doesn't make much difference, because TRON is just sitting in people's wallet, or send to trade on an exchange, it's not used in contracts etc Tongue

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
lero34

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

ETH is a big monster that depends only on BTC and itself (ETH own project and command), but it not depends on Tron. And Tron is still waiting. But I'm sure that it will be x2 until the autumn.
Pamplelune (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

1) Indeed, but TRON token transfers are only between people which in the network as a whole is of very small volume compared with the rest of stuff going on I think.

2) with the pairs I only ment that people are just buying tron just as any of the other hundres/thousands of tokens, they're not used for much other than sitting in wallets.

I think you're missing my point, what I'm saying is kinda what you are saying in 3) except that it's not a 'vast amount' of new transactions, since the network is already used for so many transactions that it doesn't make much difference, because TRON is just sitting in people's wallet, or send to trade on an exchange, it's not used in contracts etc Tongue

Not sure how many TRON transactions happen daily.
Since TRON token was created 2.5M token transfers happened through its contract.
https://etherscan.io/token/0xf230b790e05390fc8295f4d3f60332c93bed42e2

RDNX

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:32:00 AM

Well, its a good start for TRON for leaving the Ethereum network.
The price will depend on the progress of their new blockchain. If the blockchain has a lot of problems, then I think the price will go down.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

I have no idea for what effect it has on TRON.

However, for ETH, I don't think it will have an effect. It's just TRX leaving the Ethereum Network.

Token.tv

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:47:54 AM

We don't think it will affect the price of ETH in any way, but depending on its performance it will definitely affect the TRON price. We would advice you to avoid investing in it for now and wait a little bit for problems to arise and for the team to solve them. For now the best you can do is explore the market and the possible outcomes but don't make any rash decisions involving investment.
pranazzs

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:59:01 AM

Tenth Largest Crypto TRON to Leave Ethereum, Launches Beta Version of Own Blockchain

TRON (TRX) launched a beta version of its independent public blockchain at 12 am UTC, today May 31.

The move to Tron’s MainNet – also dubbed Odyssey 2.0 – is part of a transition away from the Ethereum blockchain.
The full launch of the network’s Genesis block is set to take place on June 25, styled ‘Independence Day’ by the TRON foundation.

Token ‘migration’ will take place between June 21 and June 24, during which investors will be able to exchange their ERC-20 standard tokens on crypto exchanges for an equivalent number of TRX on the new blockchain.

Maybe TRON transaction will be more smoothly. Because it has come out of Ethereum blockchain which is often pending its transaction.
and there is no bad effect on both coins.
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:00:17 PM

The price of ethereum is not dependent on tron rather on bitcoin and it own blockchain and so cannot be affected if tron leaves it network. Trons might be affected because it needs to put more effort for people to believe more in it blockchain and as people and companies begin to use it, it will become more stable and efficient.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:00:44 PM

This may help increase the price although it shouldn't as market is not dependent on what blockchain it uses. It will not effect the price of ETH whatsoever as it won't get effected in any shape or form.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Investforlife

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:59:08 PM

the situation is the same as with eos
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

the situation is the same as with eos
And in fact nothing happened with ethereum, even ethereum has been getting more and more increase on its price. It doesn't matter because basically tron case is the same as eos.
It doesn't give any impact to the ethereum network nor the ethereum price. I should say many people in here don't even read the condition. Ether will stay as second largest platform.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
SiverSurfer

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

Who else is leaving Ethereum network? We had Qtum last year, and then EOS followed by TRON.
sash1801

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:17:44 PM

This transition is carried out, as the latest news indicates that the founder of TRON, Justin Sun, hopes to acquire BitTorrent, but this has not yet been confirmed. Nevertheless, it nevertheless seems obvious that TRON is actively planning for the future.

TRON’s developers claim their internal tests have shown that the network is “400 times faster” than Ethereum’s.

Soon we will find out whether this is so
cacakuswaya

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:28:26 PM

Who else is leaving Ethereum network? We had Qtum last year, and then EOS followed by TRON.

Coin TRX has a very good 2018 development and this shows the independence of TRX coins that create their own network, to compete with ethereum and other coins.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

I do not think that it can affect the price of ETH, but I think that at the price of TRX this will really be reflected, because very often when the project moves to its own blockchain it usually starts to go up.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: