Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:03:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]AGROLOT.IO⚡️B2B MARKET⚡️First Decentralized platform on the B2B market  (Read 7858 times)
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:17:33 AM

Hay! Do you have some office or another area for work on a project and where?
Hello our office is in Hong Kong
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:18:02 AM

how can I contact the company management?
Hello. To contact with marketing department please send your proposal to email ico@agrolot.com.
olehrazin

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:28:15 AM

Hi guys. You are planning to have well secure system?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:31:06 AM

The experience we have allows us to carefully consider the guarantee for users and their safety. The AGROLOT platform will be reliably under protection by modern tools of security. Prior to launching the system the whole structure of security will undergo a thorough security check up that will be conducted by an independent audit company. Every financial transaction are secured with real goods, such as food stuffs. In such a case our internal OFIR cryptocurrency becomes a payment instrument of the AGROLOT platform.
olehrazin

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:35:26 AM

The experience we have allows us to carefully consider the guarantee for users and their safety. The AGROLOT platform will be reliably under protection by modern tools of security. Prior to launching the system the whole structure of security will undergo a thorough security check up that will be conducted by an independent audit company. Every financial transaction are secured with real goods, such as food stuffs. In such a case our internal OFIR cryptocurrency becomes a payment instrument of the AGROLOT platform.
Which servers will store user information?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

Which servers will store user information?
The data provided by our users and the entire system will be stored on reliable Amazon EC2 and S3 servers. It will ensure the greater level of protection against DDOs attacks and diverse risks. You can find more information in our white paper  https://agrolot.io/wp_en.pdf
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:52:18 AM

Hello AGROLOT team. As an investor, why should I choose your project? It’s definitely interesting, but I want to hear you answer.
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:06:00 PM

Hello AGROLOT team. As an investor, why should I choose your project? It’s definitely interesting, but I want to hear you answer.
Hi, a good question. Our project has many obvious advantages for investors. For example, the direct interaction between the manufacturer and the buyer, which saves time and money. We use a smart contract that ensures compliance with the terms of the agreement for both parties. We have a good security system, an experienced team and many other benefits, you can find out more from our site.
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:10:11 PM

Hi, a good question. Our project has many obvious advantages for investors. For example, the direct interaction between the manufacturer and the buyer, which saves time and money. We use a smart contract that ensures compliance with the terms of the agreement for both parties. We have a good security system, an experienced team and many other benefits, you can find out more from our site.
Thank you for the answer admin
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:11:56 PM

Thank you for the answer admin
You are most welcome)Please do not hesitate to ask any questions about our ICO
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:35:42 AM

We have got an Airdrop for you! Please, connect the bot on Telegram

https://t.me/AGROLOTBot
romangor

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:17:03 AM

Hi, I want to know how the interaction between the manufacturer and the buyer will happen, I want to know the essence of this process?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:09:49 AM

Hi, I want to know how the interaction between the manufacturer and the buyer will happen, I want to know the essence of this process?
How the platform works?
1. The user will register at Agrolot.com. Here they get access to the registry of both producers and buyers of food products.
2. The buyer will buy the OFIR through the platform official exchanger. While finding the conducive quality and offer; he signs a smart contract for the purchase of products by the seller.
3. AGROLOT.com begins processing the transaction by communicating to the logistics partners that would guarantee the transaction and arrange delivery of goods.
4. The cryptocurrency remains frozen until the buyer receives the goods.
5. The cryptocurrency is then unfrozen as soon as the seller withdraws the money earned as a result of online exchange point or the official Agrolot.com exchange services.
romangor

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:17:37 AM

How the platform works?
1. The user will register at Agrolot.com. Here they get access to the registry of both producers and buyers of food products.
2. The buyer will buy the OFIR through the platform official exchanger. While finding the conducive quality and offer; he signs a smart contract for the purchase of products by the seller.
3. AGROLOT.com begins processing the transaction by communicating to the logistics partners that would guarantee the transaction and arrange delivery of goods.
5. The cryptocurrency is then unfrozen as soon as the seller withdraws the money earned as a result of online exchange point or the official Agrolot.com exchange services.
How will the deal be secured and confirmed?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

How the platform works?
Each buyer and seller will have their own electronic digital signature (EDS) that will be used for signing the smart contracts after conclusion.
romangor

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

How the platform works?
Each buyer and seller will have their own electronic digital signature (EDS) that will be used for signing the smart contracts after conclusion.
Thank you very much for the information
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:27:16 AM

How the platform works?
Thank you very much for the information
You are most welcome. Feel free to ask any questions
subrisk57

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:31:11 AM

Hello. Is there a minimum sum one must purchase?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:36:29 AM

Hello, ! I expect good luck for the idea!
Classy idea, aware design!
Thank you for your feedback, this is important for us Grin
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:38:52 AM

Hello. Is there a minimum sum one must purchase?
Hi, thanks for the question, Minimum purchase amount is 0.1 ETH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: