Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:06:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]AGROLOT.IO⚡️B2B MARKET⚡️First Decentralized platform on the B2B market  (Read 7858 times)
tikozh

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:32:13 PM

nice work
darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:27:08 PM

I'm a small businessman and now I'm looking for a good place for investing money, your idea seems pretty interesting, but I'm still not completely sure you could describe your methods in more detail?
Hi, we intend to support large and small scale sellers and buyers to achieve mutually beneficial deals from any destination in the world. In addition to that, we ensure security of payments by use of smart contracts and safety and delivery of goods to their respective destination in appreciation to the reliable partners. The main objective of our team is to link producers and consumers directly thus avoiding the long chain of intermediaries.
what's the price for  token? Minimum purchase???
The price on 1 AGLT is 1$. It's fixed, bonuses on private sale 100%, On Pre sale 50%
Minimum purchase amount is 0.1 ETH
Why such big bonuses? I have heard many times that the maximum bonus should not exceed 30-40%. If it is larger, then the price falls strongly when entering the exchange.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
alexpaul1986

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:08:56 PM

Hi, need translation for spanish and romanian?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:34:15 AM

Hi, need translation for spanish and romanian?
Hi, please send your proposal to email ico@agrolot.com. Thank you
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:47:03 AM

I'm a small businessman and now I'm looking for a good place for investing money, your idea seems pretty interesting, but I'm still not completely sure you could describe your methods in more detail?
Hi, we intend to support large and small scale sellers and buyers to achieve mutually beneficial deals from any destination in the world. In addition to that, we ensure security of payments by use of smart contracts and safety and delivery of goods to their respective destination in appreciation to the reliable partners. The main objective of our team is to link producers and consumers directly thus avoiding the long chain of intermediaries.
what's the price for  token? Minimum purchase???
The price on 1 AGLT is 1$. It's fixed, bonuses on private sale 100%, On Pre sale 50%
Minimum purchase amount is 0.1 ETH
Why such big bonuses? I have heard many times that the maximum bonus should not exceed 30-40%. If it is larger, then the price falls strongly when entering the exchange.
Hi, you can ask the developers of the project, this is their solution, thank you
here is email ico@agrolot.com
iamjamesjames

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:51:51 AM

I think it's a very nice project. Irreproachable approach, a very excellent project. Which are investment advantages will have the token holders?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:58:39 AM

I think it's a very nice project. Irreproachable approach, a very excellent project. Which are investment advantages will have the token holders?
Hi. The investors will receive relevant dividends proportionally to the number of owned tokens.
iamjamesjames

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:01:30 AM

Hi. The investors will receive relevant dividends proportionally to the number of owned tokens.
If I put you my money, how will the amount and order of payment of dividends be distributed?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:03:46 AM

If I put you my money, how will the amount and order of payment of dividends be distributed?
The investors will receive relevant dividends proportionally to the number of owned tokens.  The dividends will be formed from: profit of Agrolot platform;
increase in the token price;  profits from the vertically integrated agroholding. After the financial audit for the reporting period, the dividends will be distributed to the token holders to their wallets.
iamjamesjames

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:11:04 AM

The investors will receive relevant dividends proportionally to the number of owned tokens.  The dividends will be formed from: profit of Agrolot platform;
increase in the token price;  profits from the vertically integrated agroholding. After the financial audit for the reporting period, the dividends will be distributed to the token holders to their wallets.
what currency do you accept? what is the minimum investment?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:13:22 AM

It will be Ethereum. Minimum purchase amount is 0.1 ETH
iamjamesjames

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:33:06 AM

When will the tokens be distributed?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:34:12 AM

When will the tokens be distributed?
Distribution will be at the end of ICO
singeorange77

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:38:38 AM

Hi. I expect this plan matchs a great profit! But I have a question. When airdrop end?
alexhott

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:43:44 AM

Why you chose Ukraine and not Russia or Belarus, there is also black soil and climate?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:46:54 AM

Hi. I expect this plan matchs a great profit! But I have a question. When airdrop end?
Thanks for the question, I will be happy to help you. Airdrop will end when we give out all the tokens for airdrop.
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:57:07 AM

Why you chose Ukraine and not Russia or Belarus, there is also black soil and climate?
Hi. Good question. We chose Ukraine because it has a cheaper workforce than other countries.
singeorange77

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:59:52 AM

Thanks for the question, I will be happy to help you. Airdrop will end when we give out all the tokens for airdrop.
how can I get free coins throughout this event?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:02:19 AM

how can I get free coins throughout this event?
We will allocate about 1 million tokens to encourage the registration of users in our system. We give them to the members who will subscribe to our social networks and YouTube channels, write reviews about us, advertise us on their channels.
We will award 20 AGLT tokens as a gift for the first 5,000 registrations and 10 AGLT tokens for the next 5,000 registrations on our website https://agrolot.io/#registration
alexhott

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:07:20 AM

Hi. Good question. We chose Ukraine because it has a cheaper workforce than other countries.
I know that Ukraine has a worse development in agriculture than Belarus, will it not affect the quality of production???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: