Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:27:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]AGROLOT.IO⚡️B2B MARKET⚡️First Decentralized platform on the B2B market  (Read 7867 times)
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:14:58 AM

Why you chose Ukraine and not Russia or Belarus, there is also black soil and climate?
Hi. Good question. We chose Ukraine because it has a cheaper workforce than other countries.
I know that Ukraine has a worse development in agriculture than Belarus, will it not affect the quality of production???
I do not agree with you, because Ukraine is one of the largest importers of grain. Ukraine is developing and purchasing new equipment for improving production. Economic potential of Ukraine continues to grow.
mayorovp

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:34:35 AM

This project would be nice brother as it talks about agriculture, I am sure all is up for agriculture. Food market indeed is the largest market in every system or aspect in the world. It's nice to see that they would provide "a comprehensive solution to settle deals worldwide." It is indeed a nice thing to see on how things gonna workout. I am sure would be up for this. Their roadmap indeed talked a lot about them which is nice. Partnership, wew this would be big. Let's see where it goes bro! The thing is they would make the food market easier and less expenses for their customers.
minak260

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:37:22 AM

Wow I like the functionailities they say they will offer, but I have to be honest with you man. We know if you are not going to stay for a long time, absolute you do not have to have everything covered. But  I hope they keep their promises. If they keep their promises with these funtionalities surely they will have a big chance to become a very large platform.
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:03:46 AM

This project would be nice brother as it talks about agriculture, I am sure all is up for agriculture. Food market indeed is the largest market in every system or aspect in the world. It's nice to see that they would provide "a comprehensive solution to settle deals worldwide." It is indeed a nice thing to see on how things gonna workout. I am sure would be up for this. Their roadmap indeed talked a lot about them which is nice. Partnership, wew this would be big. Let's see where it goes bro! The thing is they would make the food market easier and less expenses for their customers.
Thank you for your feedback and curiosity to our project, this is important for us
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:07:22 AM

Wow I like the functionailities they say they will offer, but I have to be honest with you man. We know if you are not going to stay for a long time, absolute you do not have to have everything covered. But  I hope they keep their promises. If they keep their promises with these funtionalities surely they will have a big chance to become a very large platform.
Thank you for your feedback. Agroland, this truly unique platform, created for direct interaction between the manufacturer and the buyer.
alanahmatov46

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:13:23 AM

Hi. I recently read about your project and i'm curious about your partner's and your team in whole, i wonder who is capable of creating all this? This project looks really huge.
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:16:02 AM

Hi. I recently read about your project and i'm curious about your partner's and your team in whole, i wonder who is capable of creating all this? This project looks really huge.
Of course, we can provide you with a list of our team and our partners:
International trade: GFK group; IT and Media: OFIR MEDIA; Legal support: LAGARD CONSULTING, LLC; Logistics support: Kinay group; Cargo insurance: DLC CC “MEGAPOLIS” and LLC “ASK BROKER”; Quality and quantity of the products: SGS and BUREAU VERITAS GROUP
Baralot

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:18:12 AM

It will be great when the project will benefit more countries - using it should be huge for many people's businesses.
member33

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:24:21 AM

The project has a good concept, interesting white paper. How can i participate in it?
what is the price of ICO?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:33:07 AM

The project has a good concept, interesting white paper. How can i participate in it?
what is the price of ICO?
Hello. We will award 20 AGLT tokens as a gift for the first 5,000 registrations and 10 AGLT tokens for the next 5,000 registrations on our website https://agrolot.io/#registration 
The price on 1 AGLT is 1$. It's fixed, bonuses on private sale 100%, On Pre sale 50%
olegkrouk

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:33:40 AM

you have an interesting idea, but I want to hear why I have to pick you among other projects what are the benefits of your platform ??
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:42:10 AM

you have an interesting idea, but I want to hear why I have to pick you among other projects what are the benefits of your platform ??
Hi, I will be happy to help you. The Agrolot platform has many advantages, the main of which:
-The best price for the producers
-Providing the best logistics service
-Best warehouses all over the world
-Providing help to new customers
-Best security protocol with no scammers at all
-Brend new system of financial settlements without fiat money
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:50:28 AM

I was interested in your project. But I think I do not understand him enough. Can you give us a little more explanation?
singeorange77

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:58:03 AM

Hi. Can I be sure that my personal data will remain confidential?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

I was interested in your project. But I think I do not understand him enough. Can you give us a little more explanation?
Yes,of course!
AGROLOT is an international B2B trading platform in agriculture and food production
Registered sellers and consumers can conclude gluesome contracts, exchange transactions, share information and track the difference in food prices globally. The internal cryptocurrency of the platform — OFIR (Operative Food
International Registration) backs up the smart contract technology. The coin will be the means of settlement among subscribers. Every product will be placed under a category within the register and evaluated in OFIR.
/26
About AGROLOT:The OFIR coin will be in connection with the USD 1 OFIR equivalent to 10 US
dollars. The OFIR will be sold only internally. It will be exchanged in exchangeof points. The coins may purchase for cryptocurrencies or flat money.1It was our decision not to sell the OFIR coins externally that would avoid
manipulation of prices. Other oncoming projects may use the coin.
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:08:09 AM

Yes of course!The data provided by our users and the entire system will be stored on reliable Amazon EC2 and S3 servers. It will ensure the greater level of protection against DDOs attacks and diverse risks. The servers at various parts of the world such as (Singapore, USA, Germany, Switzerland and Holland) will ensure the blockchain operation.
singeorange77

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:12:47 AM

Yes of course!The data provided by our users and the entire system will be stored on reliable Amazon EC2 and S3 servers. It will ensure the greater level of protection against DDOs attacks and diverse risks. The servers at various parts of the world such as (Singapore, USA, Germany, Switzerland and Holland) will ensure the blockchain operation.
And if I'm afraid of losing my money?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:14:22 AM

And if I'm afraid of losing my money?
You have nothing to fear!The buyer will buy the OFIR through the platform official exchanger. While finding the conducive quality and offer; he signs a smart contract for the purchase of products by the seller. AGROLOT.com begins processing the transaction by communicating
to the logistics partners that would guarantee the transaction and
arrange delivery of goods. The cryptocurrency remains frozen until the buyer receives the goods. The cryptocurrency is then unfrozen as soon as the seller withdraws
the money earned as a result of online exchange point or the official. Do not worry!!!Every financial transaction are secured with real goods, such as food
stuffs.
Sassa123

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:17:16 AM

This looks super interesting! Could you please give me more information about the process of the product and how it will exactly work?
minak260

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:24:00 AM

Hello.
Is Ukraine really such a good land?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: