Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:07:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]AGROLOT.IO⚡️B2B MARKET⚡️First Decentralized platform on the B2B market  (Read 7855 times)
minak260

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:09:28 PM

I see two-fold information on different sites about the price of the token. what's the price for  token?
The price on 1 AGLT is 1$. It's fixed, bonuses on Pre sale 50%
Will I have problems with registering on the platform if I do not live in Europe?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:22:44 PM

I see two-fold information on different sites about the price of the token. what's the price for  token?
The price on 1 AGLT is 1$. It's fixed, bonuses on Pre sale 50%
Will I have problems with registering on the platform if I do not live in Europe?
We give preference to the countries of Asia and Europe
stapanger4560

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:30:24 PM

I got acquainted with the project, in my opinion very promising not only in terms of participation, but also in terms of investment. What is the minimum investment?
Ridzik111

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:32:58 PM

Aid certainly need more than that. So I'll take it from a small. I grow potatoes, I get a producer and I want to set up the delivery of goods abroad. How will you help me to produce, I would say, this zdalku. It's clear that the crypt is paid.
singeorange77

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

Hello team. Did you start bounty campaign? What about free bonuses?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:39:44 PM

I got acquainted with the project, in my opinion very promising not only in terms of participation, but also in terms of investment. What is the minimum investment?
Thanks for the positive review! Supporting is very important for us!
Minimum purchase amount is 0.1 ETH
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:42:23 PM

Hello team. Did you start bounty campaign? What about free bonuses?
Hi. Yes, bounty thread you can find here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4496339.new#new
daviszayn

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:16:48 PM

The coins may purchase for cryptocurrencies or flat money.1 It was our decision not to sell the OFIR coins externally that would avoid manipulation of prices. Other oncoming projects may use the coin.
EmmGold

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:51:34 PM

Hello. What is your goal in developing your own platform with ICOs?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:43:16 AM

Agrolot unites the world of crypto-currency with the real sector of the international economy. Our project is unique. AGROLOT connects the small and medium producers with the consumer while ensuring the safety of goods and financial security.
EmmGold

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:47:26 AM

Agrolot unites the world of crypto-currency with the real sector of the international economy. Our project is unique. AGROLOT connects the small and medium producers with the consumer while ensuring the safety of goods and financial security.
I want to know exactly how the manufacturer and buyer interact, is it safe?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:55:37 AM

Good question, I'll tell you how our platform works
1. The user will register at Agrolot.com. Here they get access to the registry of both producers and buyers of food products.
2. The buyer will buy the OFIR through the platform official exchanger. While finding the conducive quality and offer; he signs a smart contract for the purchase of products by the seller.
3. AGROLOT.com begins processing the transaction by communicating to the logistics partners that would guarantee the transaction and arrange delivery of goods.
4. The cryptocurrency remains frozen until the buyer receives the goods.
5. The cryptocurrency is then unfrozen as soon as the seller withdraws the money earned as a result of online exchange point or the official Agrolot.com exchange services.
chupanebre

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:59:31 AM

1. The user will register at Agrolot.com. Here they get access to the registry of both producers and buyers of food products.
2. The buyer will buy the OFIR through the platform official exchanger. While finding the conducive quality and offer; he signs a smart contract for the purchase of products by the seller.
3. AGROLOT.com begins processing the transaction by communicating to the logistics partners that would guarantee the transaction and arrange delivery of goods.
5. The cryptocurrency is then unfrozen as soon as the seller withdraws the money earned as a result of online exchange point or the official Agrolot.com exchange services.
Hi, in your work you will use smart contracts, I understand correctly?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:04:25 AM

Hi, in your work you will use smart contracts, I understand correctly?
yes, you understand correctly, Each buyer and seller will have their own electronic digital signature (EDS) that will be used for signing the smart contracts after conclusion. We have conducted a study on the financial and PEST risks 2 . Through this, the finance structure was created and all expenses calculated. We also had specific emphasis on the reliability of the structure and capital safety for investors.
alexkbs

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:10:32 AM

As an investor, I have a question. Did you consider the risks when creating your platform?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:12:32 AM

Good day. Amazing sales dues.
Flawless activity,  promising vision.
Thanks! We glad you like it. We definitely will keep it that way.
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:21:21 AM

As an investor, I have a question. Did you consider the risks when creating your platform?
The AGROLOT platform will be reliably under protection by modern tools of security. Prior to launching the system the whole structure of security will
undergo a thorough security check up that will be conducted by an independent audit company.
zencat

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie in ICO. Do I have to go through the registration to buy your token?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:37:42 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie in ICO. Do I have to go through the registration to buy your token?
Hi, so you need to register on our official website  https://agrolot.io, you need to go to the section Sing up
zencat

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:41:37 AM

Hi, so you need to register on our official website  https://agrolot.io, you need to go to the section Sing up
thank you, admin, I read that at registration I get free tokens when they will be accrued to me?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: