Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]AGROLOT.IO⚡️B2B MARKET⚡️First Decentralized platform on the B2B market  (Read 7855 times)
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

You guys are wonderful, nice project, great idea, good team. Smiley Smiley Smiley Do you have bounty, and how to join?
Thank you for your support and good input! We real appreciate it!
How to get Airdrop and bounty

🔻Etapes:
 ▪️  Sign up for this  Registration https://agrolot.io/#registration
 ▪️  Confirm your account via the email received
 ▪️  Join the  Telegram bot @Agrolotbot
 ▪️ And step by step do what bot ask

!!!! Do not follow Twitter and FB before you do task in BOT !!!!
How many tokens have been allocated to participate in bounty?
9.75 million tokens will be distributed as bonuses and airdrop.
When bounty end?
The bounty program and airdrop gifts will last till all the quantity of tokens AGLT that were distributed on these needs will be out to the clients and subscribers
Where can I find more information about the bounty?
You can find information on our page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4496339.new#new
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:44:12 AM

Good project, but  how does your ICO differ from others?
Hello, thank you for the question. The fact that we will combine the cryptocurrency world with the real sector of the global economy.
How much money do you plan to raise?
USD 25 million - in the first, second and third stages of the ICO.
mi5ha6in

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:23:37 PM

You guys have a good idea, your project is very useful for investors and for sellers and buyers. The team has developed a good plan. But I have a question with which countries you will work with?
eaglesonms

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:30:33 PM

Great project, I read white paper, you have a good concept. What is a vertically integrated holding?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:36:02 PM

You guys have a good idea, your project is very useful for investors and for sellers and buyers. The team has developed a good plan. But I have a question with which countries you will work with?
Hi, thanks for your feedback, we give preference to Asia and Europe
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:37:23 PM

Great project, I read white paper, you have a good concept. What is a vertically integrated holding?
Hi, thank you for the question, It is an agrarian complex consisting of appropriate infrastructure and operational arrangements for developing the most popular agricultural products to increase the number of trading and additional income of the Platform.
eaglesonms

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:42:02 PM

Hi, thank you for the question, It is an agrarian complex consisting of appropriate infrastructure and operational arrangements for developing the most popular agricultural products to increase the number of trading and additional income of the Platform.
Tell us in detail how your platform will work, I want to know how buyer and seller interact, how will this happen?
AncientZero

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:28:59 AM

very promising project, will you help to sell the goods? Huh
mi5ha6in

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:33:04 AM

An interesting project, I hope you will be successful! Where are your registered guys?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:39:12 AM

Tell us in detail how your platform will work, I want to know how buyer and seller interact, how will this happen?
I will describe how this happens step by step
1. The user will register at Agrolot.com. Here they get access to the registry of both producers and buyers of food products.
2. The buyer will buy the OFIR through the platform official exchanger. While finding the conducive quality and offer; he signs a smart
contract for the purchase of products by the seller.
3. AGROLOT.com begins processing the transaction by communicating to the logistics partners that would guarantee the transaction and arrange delivery of goods.
4. The cryptocurrency remains frozen until the buyer receives the goods.
5. The cryptocurrency is then unfrozen as soon as the seller withdraws the money earned as a result of online exchange point or the official Agrolot.com exchange services.
Each buyer and seller will have their own electronic digital signature (EDS) that will be used for signing the smart contracts after conclusion
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:44:01 AM

So of course, now I'll tell you how it's going to happen. We let the producers sell their goods as profitably as possible, in the right position, and at the correct time

-Due to the high demand for different product groups and also considering seasonality and other factors, we use the auction sales model
-Grouping similar products into similar transaction
-Transparency of all financial components
Castluccom

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:45:19 AM

I hope your idea runs successfully. Flawless website, absorbing project!  Good luck devs!
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:52:02 AM

An interesting project, I hope you will be successful! Where are your registered guys?
Our Jurisdiction- Hong Kong
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:52:57 AM

I hope your idea runs successfully. Flawless website, absorbing project!  Good luck devs!
Thanks! We glad you like it. We definitely will keep it that way.
AncientZero

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:56:30 AM

So of course, now I'll tell you how it's going to happen. We let the producers sell their goods as profitably as possible, in the right position, and at the correct time

-Due to the high demand for different product groups and also considering seasonality and other factors, we use the auction sales model
and what benefits will the buyer get?
mi5ha6in

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:00:19 AM

That is, in your work, do you favor Asian countries? do I understand correctly?
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:02:28 AM

We give the buyer the opportunity to buy the necessary goods as fast as possible, in the important quantity and quality

-Logistics from leading transport giants
-Quality control from leading survey companies
-Ongoing tracking of each transaction
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:04:42 AM

That is, in your work, do you favor Asian countries? do I understand correctly?
We favor Asian countries and European countries
AncientZero

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:08:10 AM

We give the buyer the opportunity to buy the necessary goods as fast as possible, in the important quantity and quality

I want to know about the security of transactions on your platform
AgrolotICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:15:10 AM

I want to know about the security of transactions on your platform
We act as a guarantor of the transaction between end users with the help of blockchain technology and the technology of impressive contracts created on it

-Completely spoils challenges in the food distribution channels
-Strategically provides the best income model for buyers and sellers
-Easy-to-use platform with convenient access via apps, anytime, anyplace
-OFIR will be easy to change for Bitcoin, Ethereum as well as fiat currencies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: