Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:00:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bot trading on Exchanges  (Read 522 times)
TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:37:13 PM

I registered on YoBit and they have such thing as "order" where you set your targets for sell-buy, very useful BTW.
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:28:43 PM

there are any exchanges that do not allow the use of bots in trading.. number of people are providing bots for trading on most of the exchanges.ibwill say that I found the bots of all exchanges which I know people even use bot of nigger exchanges and i think none of the exchange will do that rule because the traders are using bots for the trade and the exchanges are in competitions and they will want that the traders come to them with convenience so they will allow that....
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:32:11 PM

i really hate bits, they are destroying the ups of the price.
i hope noone in the communtiy will use them as they are not good in the price.
realtalk!!!!

nitrocryptonitro

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:04:33 AM

How much percentage of your bag can you hope to grab with a well-configured bot ?
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:56:12 AM

Yes exchanges are full of bot always more accurate that are a ke to set actions based on sentiments and not only on simple market movement

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
IronManWar

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:37:56 AM

The majority of all trading floors are now using the bot to adjust the price.
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:48:43 PM

Using it is risky for your Money.
Maybe you do not lose money directly but indirectly through certain token low vol, as was the case recently BNB exchanges
Emitdama

Activity: 1778
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:12:25 AM

A simple inside-the-counter free bot yobit. Looking for currencies that can be bought for BTC and sell for USD with a profit. And vice versa. Automatically buys and sells.

Download https://ru.files.fm/u/6jb9wswb#_
I don’t think so that relying on the bot is a very good idea and that there is no way that you can make anything profitable by doing so. The bots cannot think like the way human brain does and that there is no such way that we can trust the bot and that too over the investments which we have made. It is better to keep practicing trading yourself and then keep putting in your efforts to make some good earning.
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:48:22 AM

A simple inside-the-counter free bot yobit. Looking for currencies that can be bought for BTC and sell for USD with a profit. And vice versa. Automatically buys and sells.

I don’t think so that relying on the bot is a very good idea and that there is no way that you can make anything profitable by doing so. The bots cannot think like the way human brain does and that there is no such way that we can trust the bot and that too over the investments which we have made. It is better to keep practicing trading yourself and then keep putting in your efforts to make some good earning.

This is right, do trading on yourself based on your own technical analysis. It feels good to earn by using your own skills.
Promidxa62

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

All current trading floor has a Bot. It helps stabilize the price.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

There were several bots developed for the trading purpose. Very few functions with accuracy and to my knowledge it is good to go manually rather than depending upon bots. With bots everything is preprogrammed and it functions accordingly. It won't function respective to the current situation.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
datetry2222

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:34:44 PM

Hello guys I have asked about the bot trading.But I could not find a good source for that.Would u have such a good source would you like to share it with me here. I am really thank full for that. Smiley
uptown04

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:37:58 PM

as I know also the exchanges themselves use the bots for trading whereas you can see that a pump in binance also takes it effect in bitrex that`s to maintain arbitrage.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
dunghuu1992

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:22:40 PM

It is normal in this market. The floors are like to be most profitable.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:31:49 AM

Is that a kind of programming stuff like visual basic or what? I support on practicing trading in actual individual style, you only need a spreadsheet and smart thinking. Don't make it complicated and be calm on trading.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:08:38 AM

This is right, do trading on yourself based on your own technical analysis. It feels good to earn by using your own skills.
I am not in favor of any such thing named as bit trading and that is because of the reason that there can be no way that any of the bot can help you in making the right decision at tough times as they cannot think like the way normal human brain does. You must trust yourself and that you must work harder by gaining more knowledge yourself so that you may not blame anyone else in case of loss.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:17:23 PM

Are there any exchanges that do not allow the use of bots in trading?

Thank you in advance for your reply.
It will be more easy if you gave the name of the exchange in which you want to trade and then someone could give you a more detailed answer but I think it will be foolish for an exchange to not allow bots, bots trade every hour of everyday and can perform very small trades very rapidly and this creates volume which is a good thing for an exchange.
Ludji

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

Bot trading is, unfortunately, the present and the future. Traders are not in demand anymore, as opposed to the 90s. Today, it's all about developers who can make the right algos and bots.

Looking for Reddit accounts? Well look no further, HIGH-QUALITY REDDIT ACCOUNTS FOR SALE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4960485.0
jimfromtexas

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:41:52 PM

https://infocollector.000webhostapp.com/bot.jpg

I like malairtebitcoin.com No downloading and you have access to trade all the altcoins
GoodDay2621

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:38:19 PM

The bot do the floor laid out it helps an average price.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: