Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget the past and move ahead  (Read 6113 times)
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

it is important that we must be good at seeing new opportunities when the old opportunities are not a benefit for us, just the effort and patience that we must improve so that the spirit is always there.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:42:16 PM

it is important that we must be good at seeing new opportunities when the old opportunities are not a benefit for us, just the effort and patience that we must improve so that the spirit is always there.
I think no matter what past experiences we all had, good or bad, we learn something from those. Those helped us to shape our personality to be a better person depending how we embrace and give meaning to it. I believe if the past experience is something that can ruin the present times, better leave it in the past, learn from that experience, continue to live life, and face a brand new beginning. The more we hold ourselves back, the more we might miss some important details in life that could have been very helpful and valuable.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:47:21 PM

I think no matter what past experiences we all had, good or bad, we learn something from those. Those helped us to shape our personality to be a better person depending how we embrace and give meaning to it. I believe if the past experience is something that can ruin the present times, better leave it in the past, learn from that experience, continue to live life, and face a brand new beginning. The more we hold ourselves back, the more we might miss some important details in life that could have been very helpful and valuable.
If we learn to forgive our past, take lessons from it and move forward then the burden will likely be lifted off and be ready to face the future. We can use our past as our benchmark to face a better future, and be more mature to face responsibilities. We have all done things or been through situations that we are not so satisfied or happy with, which is part of life. Every experience we encounter has a big role in our life. Learn to change mindset, set goals for yourself, never stop dreaming, welcome bad or good experiences, and be strong as life never stops testing our weak spot.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:48:35 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
yes, I agree with you that in following the activities of the crypto world the most important thing is a strong sense of optimism. it is time for crypto users to look to the future that in the future all connected to the digital world as well as the world of crypto will grow rapidly.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:49:22 PM

I totally agree with you. It is useless to be upset and worry about yesterday's losses. We need to look for new opportunities. We need to be simpler and easier to relate to everything that happens in our lives!!!
Iconic Love

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:51:44 PM

Every single person has to face some problem in his life.but for that if u stay at that place and stop moving then you will be in a big trouble for the future. for that you have to learn how to face the problems andd and you have try to solve those....if you stop somewhere for any kind of issue dont let it away....be confident and move ahead.if you trying to move ahead once you will reachto your goal.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:50:28 PM

Whatever happens to us, either good or bad, should be seen as a stepping stone to greater height. Cryptocurrency can be very challenging sometimes that we make mistakes. One hing i do is that, whatever mistake i make, i always learn from it.
Thanks mates for the nice words.
yougotpunk

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:46:43 PM

You are right and it also right regarding life itself . Yet , you might be not able to forget things that have been stocked in your mind . I have experienced this as well .

▰▰▰▰ EAGLEX ▰▰▰▰
EAGLEX - OWN IronGeekChain and Iron dBFT consensus
● ● ● http://eaglepay.io ● ● ●
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:59:20 AM

It is completely normal to experience a loss in our investment. Its part of the investment option, not everyday we experience "gains" in or investment but also "loss". Its best to just forget about it and just move on. Lessons learned, but just go with it and move forward. There are many opportunities in the cryptocurrency world.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:07:24 AM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

Absolutely true mate. The value of our tokens maybe in dump at the moment but there is always a chance for them to rise up in the future. And it is true that we should avoid minding it too much and stressing ourselves at the present because cryptos are volatile, we will never as we woke up tomorrow the value of our tokens are in rocket high already. This is how crypto works and we should be aware of that all.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:11:16 AM

Absolutely true mate. The value of our tokens maybe in dump at the moment but there is always a chance for them to rise up in the future. And it is true that we should avoid minding it too much and stressing ourselves at the present because cryptos are volatile, we will never as we woke up tomorrow the value of our tokens are in rocket high already. This is how crypto works and we should be aware of that all.
it is better to mpt forget the past.because it can give it in us a lesson that we can learned only in the past. it's a part pf our life and we need to accept it. and the next time that it will happen again you know what you must do because you got into it. but don't stop looking forward just learn and find new knowledge
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:29:02 AM

I really agree with you, forget the things that harm in the past, focus  to move ahead, because when we regret what is happen it, we will lose the opportunity for a better future again, what else in the world of cryptocurrency.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:39:22 AM

Yes, it's good advice to forget all the failures and move forward not looking back..only strong people are able to learn lessons from past failures,you should be able to let it go..where we lose and where we find one fine morning we will Wake up wealthy-you have to believe in the cryptos and everything will be fine
parlerm

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:59:21 AM

I guess the loss will remain as a loss and it may not be a profit in crypto like investing in ICO. Even if you hold for long time, but many ICO will not survive for long time. I agree when you invest in strong coin maybe there is still chance to recover back after fall. So forget the past and move to the bright future.
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:29:05 AM

In my mind, I really agree with you, because you have to forget any past mistakes you have made about cryptos. More focused on the present and what is in the future. Do not look back once again because we will not be able to see clearly. The past is simply a memory that does not need to be repeated.

raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:01:18 AM

I do not think forgetting the past, from the past will give us valuable lessons to do better in the future. Right, life is geared toward the future, so there should be more positive direction when investing in crypto. Investing in good, well-grounded altcoins will certainly make a good profit for us to forget the previous losses.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:59:58 AM

All are human being and make mistakes so it is better to learn from past mistakes and learn from them and move ahead with new risks .Whatever mistakes were done during investment learn from them and try to invest nicely.

We must remember all our mistakes but not concentrate on them. Otherwise, we will get a depression and stress. It is always sure, the best position to take the lessons from the past and move ahead.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:13:06 AM

The failure is a wonderful experience to improve to perfection, in which investments are common and we encounter losses and profits. Surely no one is always 100% profit, surely losses can always exist in front of our eyes but we should be able to calm down to face it in the world of crypto and another investment world. Patience is greatly tested to achieve success for profit and thoroughness in taking action that should take precedence in buying and selling.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:59:13 AM

I agree, thinking about what happened in the past will only make you regret every decisions you made. those regrets will only leave you bad thinking, and you cannot bring back what already happened.
zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:51:41 AM

I agree with your point of view. I have always believed that places with wealth will be accompanied by bad luck. I don't believe anyone's investment is smooth sailing. We need patience and a clear mind to face investment!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: