Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:53:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget the past and move ahead  (Read 6113 times)
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:45:18 PM

You have to forget the past and move forward to change everything. Some time ago I invested bitcoin and lost a lot when its price dropped too low. But I am not discouraged, I look forward to the future bitcoin will grow better than before a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DronV

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:24:24 PM

You have to forget the past and move forward to change everything. Some time ago I invested bitcoin and lost a lot when its price dropped too low. But I am not discouraged, I look forward to the future bitcoin will grow better than before a lot.
Bitcoin should grow a lot more before the price of most coins go up. Keep on mining or exchanging the coins before the noticeable price change.

irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:28:06 PM

It's like this with any type of investment or partnership, we always have to move forward and not get caught up in a single moment or a failure, do not let the losses define you, because there is always much more that can be done or that can be given to continue with the investment, the best thing is to learn from the mistakes and move forward without looking back.

easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:42:15 PM

I agree that cases earn now the world is very much just have to listen and you will be able to earn , I think the market will give money to those who will now it!
The market should continue to have a flow even if you or someone knows what crypto is for, just be on the positive note and invest while being smart.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:41:44 PM

Yeah learn from the past. What have you done, you regret and anything else. Cause because of that, you already have an experience for your future for doing wisely or something carefully and anything that won't make you regret it. Smiley

Taking risk is part of crypto so everyone who enter on this ecosystem should be prepare for the outcome and whatever happens in the past will be a lesson for the future, you lose some but if you learn from it then I'm sure that you will gain more in the nearest future just don't give up and keep learning the new technologies!

Yup, you are right and everything we do have a risk. What should we do just take the risk or not and to going forward into the way of succeed.
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:46:57 PM

Ideally, it would be right, but we are people and we have a memory that accompanies us all our lives, it is not easy, especially if you need to forget something very bad, however you would like it, it will not work to forget.
otpotpotp

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:11:24 PM

Although the world still looks at cryptocurrency with apprehension, but positive changes are already noticeable. So the virtual currency will soon become the standard and its future.
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:13:22 PM

You always have to be careful. The cryptocurrency market is a high-risk investment. You don't have to put the last money in the crypt.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 07:16:18 PM

Although, not to think of past mistake make on a cryptocurrency investment is very difficult. However,  dwelling on your mistake will always make you sad. Instead,  learn from your mistake and move on. Seek for other numerous opportunity crypto has to offer and explore them as much as you can.
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:20:07 PM

We learn something about cryptocurrency anytime and we should consider these things. Past is the gift for us dont forget it. Past lead the cryptocurrency's path. There is a very tiny line about past. You should not depend on Past, you should look at the past and learn something just it dont more.
yinoye

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:21:00 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 07:54:16 PM by yinoye

You said it well OP. Many people are afraid and discouraged to invest in the present in cryptos because of the pains of past losses which they might have not gotten through. It's not an easy task though to forget your losses and move ahead to continue investing afresh. It requires mental maturity.
PrestonTrader

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:16:39 PM

forget to say about the past - it is very easy to understand, and even more so on the advice, much more difficult. from the past we are looking for good moments - for example, when we are sad. or vice versa, we recall events that turned out badly when something like that happens.
PrestonTrader

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:19:34 PM

it's a bit of philosophy - if we are talking about the case = then everyone loves to remember only good things - big wakes, easy money .. etc, the world of crypto is changing before our eyes - it grows if you like - and like any growing organism, a period of adaptation is required Correction if we wait .. We believe, but we try hard not to turn around for one-time successes.
cchub

Activity: 560

Migranet ITO

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

Yes! I couldn't agree more! Opportunities lie ahead and all we need to do is go for them! Well said!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:28:31 PM

Crypto is way of life that who ever survive it will know how to handle things in real life , forget the past and thinking about future is what it is all about.
Some never stop thinking about the past lost and doing so will definitely affect the future or your trading skill , so you need to think of how to recover your lost not why did you loss so much .
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:10:26 PM

many are not ready to wait so much time, and not all coins will be able to recover. and there are different moments in life when money may be urgently needed. and a very important minus in a hold in a falling market is that other opportunities are lost
1cak

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:18:00 PM

I think crypto can have a positive and negative impact, depending on how someone uses it, but I still see many cases that make crypto security in doubt by various parties, so they have to work for it in the future
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:02:32 AM

I have a past that does well with crypto because I lost 50% of its initial capital. But it has already become part of the past and we should still rise up and build the future. And for now, I am more careful in determining decisions. And now when I do an investment could certainly get the profit.

halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:16:43 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
yes i agree! it's plain wrong to cling to the past as there's nothing going on there any longer. focusing on your desired thing in future will make your way easier and faster, trust me Wink
Kazkar

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:37:06 PM

Я peкoмeндyю нe cocpeдoтaчивaтьcя нa пpoшлoм, нo нeoбxoдимo пpoaнaлизиpoвaть и cдeлaть вывoды. B бyдyщeм, чтoбы нe пoвтopять пpeдыдyщиe oшибки.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: