Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:22:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Platform: looking for 50 beta testers  (Read 104 times)
ProffTraderEU (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:44:23 PM

Hi everybody

We’ve developed a new trading platform that makes trading cross-exchange easier, gives you professional trading tools and gives you a full overview of all of your exchange accounts.

Some of the features on the platform include:

• Integrations with +80 exchanges
  • Proffesional Charting Tools
  • See order book and prices across all exchanges
  • Place orders across exchanges
  • Setup custom alerts (can trigger order or notification)
  • Everything is fully encrypted and hosted on state of the art infrastructure 
  • High level of security with the highest standard of security certifications   

We’re looking for 50 beta testers, who are willing to test the platform. It’s of course free of charge for the beta testers. However we expect you to give us feedback on the platform monthly. You’re feedback will be taken seriously and you’ll be able to shape the final product.

Please reach out to me here, if you’re interested in joining our beta program.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:52:30 PM

I have accounts at many exchanges have beta tested and advised the development of more than one exchange.. Especially layout and function testing..

What are you willing to pay?

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
ProffTraderEU (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:00:33 PM

I have accounts at many exchanges have beta tested and advised the development of more than one exchange.. Especially layout and function testing..

What are you willing to pay?

Thanks for reaching out. At our current stage we’re looking for primary end-user feedback. So that we can assess whether our product design is good enough from a  user experience  point of view. So even though i’m sure that what you offer is valuable. I don’t think we need it at our current stage. However, we might need it sometime in the future. I’ll reach out to you, when we’re looking for what you’re offering.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: