Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:34:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KURO] Kurokin - a Japanese oil industry  (Read 8878 times)
Semen222

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:45:25 PM

How do you intend to bypass the ban on crypto currency in connection with the latest developments? When in Japan they begin to put pressure on stock exchanges in order to withdraw from the shadows.

Nobody do not have to bypass the prohibitions, we all must have to work in the legal field. Crypto-currencies have already become a part of our World, sooner or later it will receive their Laws. IF THE GOVERNMENT WILL MAKE A CRYPTO SYSTEM WITH SUCH OR THE SAME PARAMETERS, ALL LEGAL COMPANIES WILL USE IT. We too. (^^)

For Example: Smart-Contract is a powerful system for any business. If any Government releases a similar tool with honest rules, everyone will want to use it. We are Japanese, we love any Rules. Our smart contract is used to distribute income between the participants of the Oil Fund. As soon as such a Tool is created by our Government, we will immediately use it as the main tool.

It is impossible to avoid the Law on crypto technologies. This is ours and your future for the next 100 years. Let's just wait for this law, which will help the whole of humanity to make a step forward.

Our opinion, the Space needs a blockchain of technology because of the vast distances. The exchange of information in remote areas will be effective with such technology. (^^)

Semen222, for your question hontouni arigatou gozaimashita!

How will your authority react to the fact that you are creating a money issue within your economic system? Let me remind you, the cryptocurrency has not yet been accepted as a means of payment.

[
faber0

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:13:18 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 09:45:52 PM by faber0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4424044.new#new PT-BR
faber0

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:21:19 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 09:39:45 PM by faber0

Thanks - JfH5yyoYjpRQF5DoK4kv12HE2AL4B4eJQ5
Good luck with the project!
oil.vision (OP)

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:24:39 PM

How will your authority react to the fact that you are creating a money issue within your economic system? Let me remind you, the cryptocurrency has not yet been accepted as a means of payment.

Nice meeting you here, Semen222-san! (^^)

Japan officially recognizes bitcoin and digital currencies as a "means of payment that is not a legal currency" (see Article 2-5 of Japans's Payment Services Act (PSA) 25 May 2016).[88]

On 7 March 2014, the Japanese government, in response to a series of questions asked in the National Diet, made a cabinet decision on the legal treatment of bitcoins in the form of answers to the questions.[89] The decision did not see bitcoin as currency nor bond under the current Banking Act and Financial Instruments and Exchange Law, prohibiting banks and securities companies from dealing in bitcoins. The decision also acknowledges that there are no laws to unconditionally prohibit individuals or legal entities from receiving bitcoins in exchange for goods or services. Taxes may be applicable to bitcoins.

According to Nikkei Asian Review, in February 2016, "Japanese financial regulators have proposed handling virtual currencies as methods of payment equivalent to conventional currencies".[90]

The city of Hirosaki is officially accepting bitcoin donations with the goal of attracting international tourists and financing local projects.[91][92] In 2017, the country’s government officially recognized bitcoin as a method of payment.[93][94]
oil.vision (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:33:24 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 09:58:04 PM by oil.vision

thanks - JfH5yyoYjpRQF5DoK4kv12HE2AL4B4eJQ5

faber0-san, hi!
Thank you! Arigatou!
Portuguese translating
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:12:55 AM

I love this concept but i think you must update more information in this thread, because ANN Thread very affect of investor to chose this project for investment. And btw for me, i need more information like roadmap, team, etc. thanks
Semen222

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:01:11 AM

Nice meeting you here, Semen222-san! (^^)

Japan officially recognizes bitcoin and digital currencies as a "means of payment that is not a legal currency" (see Article 2-5 of Japans's Payment Services Act (PSA) 25 May 2016).[88]

On 7 March 2014, the Japanese government, in response to a series of questions asked in the National Diet, made a cabinet decision on the legal treatment of bitcoins in the form of answers to the questions.[89] The decision did not see bitcoin as currency nor bond under the current Banking Act and Financial Instruments and Exchange Law, prohibiting banks and securities companies from dealing in bitcoins. The decision also acknowledges that there are no laws to unconditionally prohibit individuals or legal entities from receiving bitcoins in exchange for goods or services. Taxes may be applicable to bitcoins.

According to Nikkei Asian Review, in February 2016, "Japanese financial regulators have proposed handling virtual currencies as methods of payment equivalent to conventional currencies".[90]

The city of Hirosaki is officially accepting bitcoin donations with the goal of attracting international tourists and financing local projects.[91][92] In 2017, the country’s government officially recognized bitcoin as a method of payment.[93][94]

Japan banned anonymous crypto-currencies (one of the main pillars of crypto-economics just speaks about anonymity). So, than your crypto currency will differ from fiat? What does it carry revolutionary?

[
oil.vision (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

Semen222-san, you're right!

But we work with fiat money first. Crypto currency is only an additional tool.
I answered a similar question in the branch of Indonesia

Just like before, every company has had: telephones, fax machines, printers, copiers, computers, websites. Now, in this role plays the crypto currency. We just created a crypto currency for the oil.vision

Our coin, one of a thousand, is nothing special in it. Just a coin for our Project. Now, Kurokin is useless and nothing has value. But we accept kurokin as payment for any oil.vision product. Essentially, paymenets are made in Kurokin currency and later on proceded in fiat money.

Our plans for the use of Kurokin largely depend on the overall implementation of the Project.

strongke

Activity: 369

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

Kurokin will find a gap to be able to access the Japanese petroleum industry which will be renewable and become a bigger industry
strongke

Activity: 369

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:46:32 PM

Kurokin working petroleum business in a company is a small company must be a large company and must also have experienced
Semen222

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:26:24 AM

Semen222-san, you're right!

But we work with fiat money first. Crypto currency is only an additional tool.
I answered a similar question in the branch of Indonesia

Just like before, every company has had: telephones, fax machines, printers, copiers, computers, websites. Now, in this role plays the crypto currency. We just created a crypto currency for the oil.vision

Our coin, one of a thousand, is nothing special in it. Just a coin for our Project. Now, Kurokin is useless and nothing has value. But we accept kurokin as payment for any oil.vision product. Essentially, paymenets are made in Kurokin currency and later on proceded in fiat money.

Our plans for the use of Kurokin largely depend on the overall implementation of the Project.

In fact, you create a sublimate of currency. Currency in currency as a Russian nesting doll. But for what? After all, I doubt that employees (here I mean ordinary hard workers) will accept payment in tokens. the price of which depends on the pampa / dump of random players on the exchange.

[
oil.vision (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:03:30 AM

But for what?

Quote from: oil.vision
We just created a crypto currency for the oil.vision
Our coin, one of a thousand, is nothing special in it. Just a coin for our Project.

Quote from: oil.vision
Just like before, every company has had: telephones, fax machines, printers, copiers, computers, websites. Now, in this role plays the crypto currency.
Semen222

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:51:03 PM

Kurokin
~

The coin was added on our pool, happy mining!

https://super-miner.pro

(No Registration Needed)
Payments are made at 30 minutes

Code:
stratum+tcp://super-miner.pro:3433 -u Your_Wallet_Address -p c=KURO 

Fee=0

Code:
Pool host: super-miner.pro
Pool port: 3433
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: c=KURO

So so so. What do we have here? Another altcoin striving for the moon? I'm curious how many of the coins that have come out of you have achieved something?

[
TexMiners

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:40:32 PM

Kurokin
~

The coin was added on our pool, happy mining!

https://super-miner.pro

(No Registration Needed)
Payments are made at 30 minutes

Code:
stratum+tcp://super-miner.pro:3433 -u Your_Wallet_Address -p c=KURO 

Fee=0

Code:
Pool host: super-miner.pro
Pool port: 3433
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: c=KURO

So so so. What do we have here? Another altcoin striving for the moon? I'm curious how many of the coins that have come out of you have achieved something?

Looks like it's just a mining pool for KURO. 
fra.oil.vision

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:14:21 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 07:53:53 AM by fra.oil.vision

La traduction officielle en français
Pour les francophones, vous êtes prié de poser vos questions ici.
oil.vision (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:40:20 PM

https://market.oil.vision/ - market of oil.vision project
Other exchanges will be added soon
lchain

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:33:18 PM

Kurokin BlockExplorer:

http://Kurokin.lchain.cc/

Bounty/Donate: JKDEaDCw11nyvArLecRWXbWUGsmJgUfwQu
lpoolname

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:40:59 PM

New Kurokin pool (scrypt)
https://lpool.name/pool/KURO

-o stratum+tcp://scrypt.lpool.name:12069 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=KURO

Bounty/Donate: JdZq7QqZbrMeHjjZdBAvKYvHhMSH3CLAQn (KURO)

Node list: https://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=2069
Explorer: https://lpool.name/explorer/KURO

https://lpool.name/ - Local pool!
Dev, send me PM if you want to ADD coin to pool.
Dev, send me PM in case of hardfork.
!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:24:27 PM

Equal opportunities for all participants make this coin mining very attractive. In my opinion this is a promising and interesting project.
johny89

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:11:36 PM

Hello, is your platform secure? How can I be sure?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: