Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:34:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS/WTT] ENERMAX Maxrevo 1500W ATX 80 PLUS GOLD PSU  (Read 1018 times)
dddbtc (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:44:20 PM

So I'm parting out one of my rigs, and I have this PSU for sale.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817194106

It is a very nice PSU and has ran three 7950's and three BitBuirner Fury boards without issues for the ~8months I've had it.

I no longer require this much power in my PSU and am looking to downsize to something smaller.

If anyone wants to buy this, let me know.

If anyone has a Gold/Platinum PSU with less wattage and some BTC/LTC/PayPal to send, let me know and we can likely make a nice trade.

New Retail Cost: $436.99

Power packed to the core, the 88PLUS ready ENERMAX MAXREVO EMR1500EWT power supply is ideal for your multi-GPU gaming system. It is SLI and CrossFire ready, and will add real boost to your beast machine. Advanced FMQ (Full-Zone Magnetic Quadrant) transformer design coupled with Copper-Bridge Array Transmission provides improved efficiency and reduced energy loss. The modular design makes cable management easier. 100% 6+2P (8P) PCI-E connectors are well ready for new generation DXXI graphic cards, and 12P modular design takes upcoming new CPU and GPU 10P and/or 12P connectors into consideration. 13.9cm Twister-bearing fan cools the entire power supply unit with low noise level.

To ensure long lasting performance, the advanced multiple protection circuitries of OCP, OVP, DC UVP, AC UVP, OPP, OTP , SCP & SIP protects your system. An array of innovative design, such as CordGuard for fixing AC cord tightly, HeatGuard that keeps PSU fan running for 30-60 seconds after shut down and SpeedGuard that provides best rail design for this PSU class, makes the EMR1500EWT a giant among its kind.

newegg 1500W Rated Power The Enermax EMR1500EWT power supply delivers rated 1500W of safe, reliable output for ultra high-end computer systems. Six +12V rails with max combined output of 1500W and 10x 6+2-Pin connectors can juice up your multiple GPUs system with power to spare. 12-pin modular connectors present endless combinations and possibilities for future CPU and graphic needs.
    newegg 88PLUS Ready! Compliant with 80 PLUS Gold standard, the Enermax EMR1500EWT provides high power efficiency of 88-94% at any load between 20% and 100% (better than the 80 PLUS Gold Rating of at least 87% @ 20-100% load), saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
    newegg Full-Zone Magnetic Quadrant (FMQ) Transformer Design The Enermax EMR1500EWT fully utilizes transformer’s quad magnetic quadrants energy to provide maximum switching efficiency and outstanding stability.
    newegg Copper-Bridge Array Unique Copper-Bridge Array creating wider conduction path greatly helps reduce airflow resistance, voltage drop and energy loss.
    newegg Modular Cable Design The modular cable design allows use of only the cables you need resulting in improved internal airflow and reduced system clutter.
    newegg Twister Bearing Fan The exclusive twister bearing fan creates heavy duty airflow drawing heat away from the power supply enclosure. The unique architectures, such as minimal contact area for effective noise reduction, rotor with integrated magnet for frictionless and smooth motion, and self-lubricating bearing material abrasion protection, enable low noise operation and longer lifetime.
sahkan

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:53:44 PM

What is your asking price in $/BTC?
12gaFacelift

Activity: 277

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:25:49 PM

No price then i think its free, just you pay the shipping  Tongue

Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. ~ *CANADA ONLY* Colloidal Silver Wire Rod - 12 Gauge Pure Silver .9999 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775964.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.0
dddbtc (OP)

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:43:46 PM

What is your asking price in $/BTC?

Hadn't really thought that far ahead, was going to give this listing 12hrs to get some offers and formulate my price off that.
sahkan

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:25:25 PM

Have you decided? I could buy it right out or trade up my Cooler Master GX - 650W 80 PLUS Bronze. I also have an Enermax 750W Gold but it came of off avalon batch 1 and has only motherboard connection, 2 CPU connections and 4 PCIE connections on 2 cables. You can PM me if you have formulated any offers. Keep in mind that they are $346.05 new on amazon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: