Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:37:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICOX][EXCHANGE] Dappvestment Crypto Bank - Introducing ICOX Anti Fraud ICO  (Read 555 times)
dappvesment (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:18:55 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 07:19:56 PM by dappvesment

5,000,000 DSNT AIDROP STARTS ON JUNE 25TH
Dappvestment CRYPTO BANK (DSNT) TOKEN ICO X

INTRODUCING ICO X
An anti fraud/scam ICO where investors can use their money freely during crowd sale and after

Tired of scam ICO's and Ponzi Schemes ?!
We Offer Internal Exchange During Crowdsale

NO VESTING . LOW RISK . SECURE . EFFICIENT . TRANSPARENT
UP TO 100% RETURNS PER MONTH . COMPOUNDED PROFITS

What is the difference between ICO X and typical ICO ?

ICO X guarantees a scam-free investment, unlike ICO, there is no vesting time, no hold on funds, if you buy DSNT tokens today and change your mind tomorrow, head to our internal exchange and sell your tokens, we aim to run a risk-free ICO as well as safe model to follow, you don't need to wait for months to sell your tokens, you can sell them whenever you want!

HOW IT WORKS

Dappvestment Crypto Bank ICO X is the new way ICO’s should be done in 2018, an anti scam/fraud ICO where investors can use their invested money freely during the crowd sale and after through an integrated internal exchange in our ICO website.

Dappvestment Crypto Bank is a blockchain-based innovation, a new model built specifically for creating wealth by monetizing and making use of all the financial movements happening within the cryptocurrency world, using a concept that is very simple to explain, yet complex to accomplish. A concept that is almost, if not completely, risk-free in a highly volatile market and very profitable to its participants. Ours is a modernized financial method, similar to ETFs in stock market but an upgraded version that is applicable in crypto market considering all its variables and factors, this method could earn you up to 100% in investment returns per month.

Look at it this way, as an investor on our ecosystem, you could earn returns that can be equated to your lifetime’s returns in your local bank, within a year.

Dappvestment ecosystem will shoulder all the hassles and risks engrossed in the cryptocurrency trading process by doing the trading process for you, moreover, we offer internal exchange during and after crowd sale in order to provide token liquidity and minimize your risk as an investor.

Our ICO aims to offer our investors digital assets management services allowing them to invest in crypto markets and exchanges with low risks and steady returns. We invest in pools of diversified cryptocurrencies and trade with a wide portfolio of digital assets mitigating market risks, using algorithmic investment strategies lead by veteran traders and financial advisors.

Our ICO allows complete transparency for our investors giving them the ability to trace our trading history from their side with full access to our ERC20 token ethereum network address and monthly trading reports sent to their emails. Through our internal exchange, investors will be able to paid with and pay out their returns using BTC, ETH and USD.

In simple words, we day-trade for you, 24/7, all year while making sure to maintain a healthy market cap for our ERC20 token, a good reputation, as well as a well-managed community and up to date solutions. Make sure to read our detailed model, understand it and come up with a comprehensive analysis of the same before drawing any conclusions or taking decisions regarding DSNT.
TOKEN DETAILS

Token Symbol: DSNT
    Total Supply: 100,000,000 DSNT
    Reserved Tokens: 30,000,000 DSNT – Team and Future Partners
    Phase 1 Crowdsale: 2,000,000 DSNT – 1 ETH = 4000 DSNT
    Phase 2 Crowdsale: 12,000,000 DSNT – 1 ETH = 3000 DSNT
    Phase 3 Crowdsale: 56,000,000 DSNT –  1 ETH = 2000 DSNT
    Final Exchange Rate: 1 ETH = 1,000 DSNT
    Soft Cap (Phase 1 | 30 May – 15 June): 500 ETH
    Hard Cap (Phase 2 & 3| 16 June – 30 July): 32000 ETH
    Total Cap: 32500 ETH

** ANN thread is non graphic/comprehensive due to low activity count, read our whitepaper for full details**

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
funkpod

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:43:10 AM

Daaamn this one is gonna change the future of ICO's if it succeeds,  I wish you luck guys, brilliant idea  Wink
cryptopumpandump.com

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:49:23 AM

Daaamn this one is gonna change the future of ICO's if it succeeds,  I wish you luck guys, brilliant idea  Wink
+1
Get ready for a war, other ICO's wont be happy when they know that you exist lol
dappvesment (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:53:32 AM

+1
Get ready for a war, other ICO's wont be happy when they know that you exist lol

Follow your intuitions fellow bros, life is too short to keep waiting until next year to cash out  Cool
cryptopumpandump.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:06:16 AM

Follow your intuitions fellow bros, life is too short to keep waiting until next year to cash out  Cool

Just read your whitepaper, guess it's very hard to do what's written there but I hope it's real, will keep checking and maybe I will join later
dappvesment (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:22:03 AM

Just read your whitepaper, guess it's very hard to do what's written there but I hope it's real, will keep checking and maybe I will join later

If you got enough time to put your numbers and trace the model, you will find on your own that it's risk-free and to give you an idea let's do that now, assume we are starting the process with a 100$ worth of BTC. Following an up trending signal for COINX/BTC, we will do our first trade within the safe zone in the graph, to decide the safe zone we will calculate (24 hr high + 24 hr low )/2, so if 24 hr high is 0.013 and 24hr low is 0.012, that's 0.0125, so our safe zone is 0.0124-0.0126, we'll buy at 0.0124 and sell at 0.0126, if we hit, that's a 1.6% profit for one trade, if it's on Binance then we'll deduct 0.1% fee review here: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000429332-Fee-Structure-on-Binance
That means our trade profit is 1.5%, such trade will take between 30 minutes - 90 minutes depending on COINX/BTC 24 hr volume.
Repeating the same process for 5 times / 24 hours is equal to 7.5%, if we do 10 trades per day and only 5 trades are successful which is 50% that's a 3.75% raise per 24 hours, that's 112.5% in 30 days (non compounded, which means that our initial amount is constant, it's more if we are compounding)
I hope that's an easy explanation to follow.
cryptopumpandump.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:53:31 AM

Awesome I understand yes
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:59:52 AM

Do you mean that you will allow users  of any ICO to sell their coins of that ICO even before the end of ICO? which mean that the coin will be already supposed as listed on the exchange? This will be much better for many participants of the ICO but there is a problem with that. Suppose if someone participate in an ICO and that ICO come out as scam then how will your exchange manage it? Will you allow the coins of that ICO? How will you know about the legit ICO? Will there be any filter for the allowance of ICO?
dappvesment (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:25:44 AM

Do you mean that you will allow users  of any ICO to sell their coins of that ICO even before the end of ICO? which mean that the coin will be already supposed as listed on the exchange? This will be much better for many participants of the ICO but there is a problem with that. Suppose if someone participate in an ICO and that ICO come out as scam then how will your exchange manage it? Will you allow the coins of that ICO? How will you know about the legit ICO? Will there be any filter for the allowance of ICO?

The DSNT tokens will act exactly as tokens listed in big exchanges but in an internal exchange in our ICO, let's say you buy 1000 DSNT tokens now from our ICO for 0.25 ETH and tomorrow you want to sell it, you head to the internal exchange and sell your 1000 dsnt for the same rate before the end of ICO yes, this will depend on real investor's will to continue and wait or to sell. There is no room for scam here, if you buy tokens now and exchange it tomorrow and don't get your funds, that's enough bad reputation for the ICO to fail, so no one will do this during an ICO, remember that the whole crypto market depends on reputation
funkpod

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:02:37 AM

So do you run smart contract for the exchange or how do you manage that ?
dappvesment (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:40:10 AM

So do you run smart contract for the exchange or how do you manage that ?

Currently it's handled manually since we only do DSNT/ETH at the moment and it's an ICO, after crowd sale it will be automated using smart contracts
PlanetCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:05:50 AM

Studying the project introduction, under the idea also is current relatively popular, for investors to better participate in the cryptocurrency investment, but the cryptocurrency high volatility is uncontrollable, do you have a better hedge mechanism?That's what makes it profitable.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
dappvesment (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:33:57 PM

Studying the project introduction, under the idea also is current relatively popular, for investors to better participate in the cryptocurrency investment, but the cryptocurrency high volatility is uncontrollable, do you have a better hedge mechanism?That's what makes it profitable.

High volatility can be a great advantage to make profits even in bear markets, targeting a minimal safe zone within a minimal time frame and repeating the process for the maximum times allowed per 24 hrs will maximize the profits gained off this volatility.
funkpod

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:04:02 PM

I tried to buy from your website but it says I must use metamask to pay with, any other option to finalize contribution payment ?
dappvesment (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

I tried to buy from your website but it says I must use metamask to pay with, any other option to finalize contribution payment ?

You may pay via your wallet but you have to copy amount, address and data, note that you must include " data " field in order for payment to get through, you will find a field to enter your " data " in your wallet and if you can't see it, search for advanced options or similar.
cryptopumpandump.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

You may pay via your wallet but you have to copy amount, address and data, note that you must include " data " field in order for payment to get through, you will find a field to enter your " data " in your wallet and if you can't see it, search for advanced options or similar.

When will it be listed on exchanges ?
dappvesment (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:01:27 PM

2 months after the end of crowdsale but don't worry as you can exchange our tokens to ether anytime even during crowd sale from our internal exchange
dappvesment (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:13:21 PM

Internal Exchange: you can sell your token during crowdsale, don't have to wait
Minimum Contribution: 0.025 ETH = 15-17$
Phase 1: 1 ETH = 4000 DSNT  ends on June 15th

Go to : https://dappvestment.network
And secure your tokens now
dappvesment (OP)