Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICOX][EXCHANGE] Dappvestment Crypto Bank - Introducing ICOX Anti Fraud ICO  (Read 555 times)
dappvesment (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:19:23 PM

We're looking for high conversion marketing proposals through affiliating or token shares
Send your proposals to: ops@dappvestment.network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dappvesment (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:51:41 AM

Invest on Dappvestment now and get 4000 DSNT for 1 ETH
We guarantee a risk-free investment and money back at anytime you don't feel satisfied with the team actions
You decide with us if you want us to use your funds for trading or just keep them reserved
As an ICO X we are a 100% anti fraud/scam ICO
Contribute now: https://dappvestment.network
dappvesment (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 01:15:56 AM

Less than 13 days left for phase 1
1 ETH = 4000 DSNT
dappvesment (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:00:34 AM

UPDATE

Now investors can choose to vest their tokens for 100% profit or reserve their tokens (non vested) for 2% profits
Get your tokens now, first anti fraud/scam ICO in the market

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:03:59 AM

This is a smart idea to have actual liquidity of a token long before an ICO ends. I think this is a very good idea and if implemented successfully it might set a precedent of things to come. I have seen so many ICOS go bad because of no liquidity for the tokens they issue and also some tokens do not even get listed ever on an exchange and are rendered already useless. Now also it is harder and harder for new projects to get listed on exchanges so this might help in easing the tension of investors into new and upcoming projects.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
dappvesment (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:13:43 AM

This is a smart idea to have actual liquidity of a token long before an ICO ends. I think this is a very good idea and if implemented successfully it might set a precedent of things to come. I have seen so many ICOS go bad because of no liquidity for the tokens they issue and also some tokens do not even get listed ever on an exchange and are rendered already useless. Now also it is harder and harder for new projects to get listed on exchanges so this might help in easing the tension of investors into new and upcoming projects.

Exactly that's what we are looking forward to, ICO's in its current form might die soon and bring bad reputation to the whole ICO business, transparency, liquidity and non vesting will be good for both sides, investors and teams although it will be  more about intuition-driven decisions from investors side but still it will make a big difference.

At least here in Dappvestment, we offer our investors the choice, to vest or reserve and in both cases they earn the bonus but people who reserve earn way less bonus. Following such model, the need for listing on exchanges won't be an urge.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:36:29 AM

Quote from: Your Whitepaper
- each trader works for 8 hours / day, where every 1 ETH is being traded 24/hrs by real human
traders
That's a lot of traders you are giving access to the funds. How are you individually vetting them? How do you know one of them won't just make off with the money?

- each trader will target a 2.5% raise during their 8 hours shift everyday by making a lot of low risk trades targeting 0.2-0.5% each
What if you buy at a peak and it drops? What are your stop-losses? How will your trading plan alter to recover your losses? What if you run out of funds?

- using simple math, 2.5% multiplied by 3 per day is equal to 7.5% raise per 24 hours
How can you guarantee 2.5% a day? What if you don't hit that target? What if a single bad trade wipes out all your gains?

- taking precautions and putting into our consideration times for sudden tethering, general crypto down trends due to regulations or BTC price changes so we will assume a 50% losses percentage, so raise per month will be roughly 100%
Where's the data to support this 50% number? Did you just pull that out of your ass? A 50% loss percentage doesn't mean 50% of your trades made no gains, it means 50% of your trades lost money, so your monthly outcome will be 0% or less.

example: if we start by 100$, 100$ >> DC >> 200$ >> DC >> 400$ and if you keep multiplying by 2 which is 100% raise, at the 6th time you will reach 6400$ which is 6400%
be roughly 100%
If this was risk free as you claim, you could just take out a bank loan for $5000, and in one year turn it in to $20 million. The fact you are not doing this, and are instead trying to get people to give you their money with no collateral or security, is evidence enough that you are a scam.

This is a child-like plan. I don't know how anyone could be stupid enough to throw their money at something that is even more obviously a scam than Bitconnect.
Bannedseller

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

Where I can see the github please?
dappvesment (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:53:28 PM

- each trader works for 8 hours / day, where every 1 ETH is being traded 24/hrs by real human
traders
That's a lot of traders you are giving access to the funds. How are you individually vetting them? How do you know one of them won't just make off with the money?
- each trader will target a 2.5% raise during their 8 hours shift everyday by making a lot of low risk trades targeting 0.2-0.5% each
What if you buy at a peak and it drops? What are your stop-losses? How will your trading plan alter to recover your losses? What if you run out of funds?
- using simple math, 2.5% multiplied by 3 per day is equal to 7.5% raise per 24 hours
How can you guarantee 2.5% a day? What if you don't hit that target? What if a single bad trade wipes out all your gains?
- taking precautions and putting into our consideration times for sudden tethering, general crypto down trends due to regulations or BTC price changes so we will assume a 50% losses percentage, so raise per month will be roughly 100%
Where's the data to support this 50% number? Did you just pull that out of your ass? A 50% loss percentage doesn't mean 50% of your trades made no gains, it means 50% of your trades lost money, so your monthly outcome will be 0% or less.
example: if we start by 100$, 100$ >> DC >> 200$ >> DC >> 400$ and if you keep multiplying by 2 which is 100% raise, at the 6th time you will reach 6400$ which is 6400%
be roughly 100%
If this was risk free as you claim, you could just take out a bank loan for $5000, and in one year turn it in to $20 million. The fact you are not doing this, and are instead trying to get people to give you their money with no collateral or security, is evidence enough that you are a scam.
This is a child-like plan. I don't know how anyone could be stupid enough to throw their money at something that is even more obviously a scam than Bitconnect.

A child-like plan? and scam? have you even read our whitepaper?

Do you know that we offer internal exchange during token sale? this means that you don't have to wait for your funds to become 5 million to take them if you don't believe, you can take your money right away, we are not one lame fraud ICO, we guarantee what we do 100% and if we don't guarantee that, we wouldn't have offered a liquidity solution during crowd sale and no vesting option.

The fact that you are asking such questions seems like you don't know day-trading basics, never heard about stop losses ? and who on earth buys a peak while trading? if you on your own lose 99% of your trades doesn't mean that everyone does/

Also yes that's a lot of traders, there are contracts being signed by these traders including the amounts they trade with,

Please again understand what we are proposing here NO VESTING & INTERNAL EXCHANGE DURING CROWD SALE !!!

We simply CANNOT SCAM ANY ONE because it's just IMPOSSIBLE based on our ICO X, if you buy tokens now and ask sell them tomorrow and we don't give your funds back, you can easily post it everywhere and that's enough to stop any investor from joining, do you think we will pay $30K+ on such ICO just to scam your 0.01 ETH holdings?

If you don't have time to read don't skim and draw a useless conclusion!
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

have you even read our whitepaper?
I mean, I literally quoted from your whitepaper.

Do you know that we offer internal exchange during token sale? this means that you don't have to wait for your funds to become 5 million to take them if you don't believe, you can take your money right away
Yeah, it's a ponzi scheme. You let people cash out in the early stages to build trust and entice larger and larger deposits. Then once you have enough money to satisfy your greed, you disappear.

The fact that you are asking such questions seems like you don't know day-trading basics
You are the ones claiming 100% risk free returns every month. If that were even remotely possible, do you not think everyone would be doing it?

just to scam your 0.01 ETH holdings?
If you can double money so easily, why do you need people to give you 0.01 ETH? If what you are advertising is true, you could just double double double double your money and have thousands of ETH in no time.

If you don't have time to read don't skim and draw a useless conclusion!
I have read your whitepaper, and I repeat what I said before: It is child-like. Awful English and grammar throughout, to the point where some sentences don't even make sense. It contains such childish and unprofessional phrases as "modernized financial magic". The entire thing is a complete mess, but the "Doubling Cycle" on page 6 really stands out as an exceptionally stupid mess and showcases how this is so obviously a scam.

Good job not answering a single one of my questions though. That looks real professional.

Avoid this scam.
dappvesment (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:12:12 PM

So you still think we didn't answer any of your questions, okay here we go one by one:
- Contracts, ever heard about them? hired traders will sign contracts, submit their documents and agree on terms and conditions, whenever they  "make off with the money" they will go to jail.

- We never buy a peak as we know what we're doing based on too many factors
- We trade a safe zone so our stop loss is -1-3% maximum
- Please put in mind that its not one person, one pairing or one strategy that we follow for all funds, funds are divided to 1 ETH/trader, each trader will target different pairings and different targets, the overall outcome is what we are advertising here, it's not like 3 guys will be trading 5000 ETH everyday all year and thanks for pointing this, we apologize as it's our fault not to explain the part in details for superficial people who don't want to think there is a system behind the small abstract they're reading
- We will never run out of funds because we don't trade 100% of funds and again there's a system that we follow and not revealed in whitepaper, you have a technical explanation in our white paper that explains the general concept only, if we were to reveal all what we are doing here, why would we do it? we would have better posted a "trading guide" not an built an ICO and token

- we guarantee  2.5% aday based on our previous experience more over, if you look up google for average profits that day-traders are making off crypto you will find that 2.5% is way below this average, we are not doing an invention here, but following a system and using big cap we can maximize everyone's profits
- there can't be a single trade that wipes out all our gains, it's just impossible because again we are not one person trading all the funds into one
trade, we are hiring traders and each trader will be only trading 1 ETH out of the whole cap, so that question is invalid here, these kind of questions might apply to you and your fellow day-trader friends as sole owners of your funds but not for us

Again, our white paper is explaining a general concept, detailed analysis will require a 100 pages book to read and that doesn't suit an ICO where all people will just skim read the paper.
Following our detailed analysis, we would like to inform you that 50% below target is an extreme percentage that we will never reach, this is just to give ourselves enough time to make things work perfectly.
And what we meant here doesn't mean 50% of trades don't hit, it means if we fail to make 100%, so we cut it into half to make it easy for us to achieve

$5000 or $20 million is not the kind of cap we aim to reach, this is way less than our approach so it can't be done without a big initial cap, we have our own vision and this $20 million is the least of our expectations

Yeah, it's a ponzi scheme. You let people cash out in the early stages to build trust and entice larger and larger deposits. Then once you have enough money to satisfy your greed, you disappear.
Do you predict future ? I believe you had a bad experience in the past that draws all your assumptions towards new Ideas, specially that going through your recent posts, it's almost the same comment on every other single ICO, so it seems to us like a personal hate towards the ICO business, pretty obvious from your comments everywhere

You are the ones claiming 100% risk free returns every month. If that were even remotely possible, do you not think everyone would be doing it?
Because not everyone knows what we know and as experienced as ourselves in trading, again, if it was that easy we would have posted a trading guide better than starting an ICO!

If you can double money so easily, why do you need people to give you 0.01 ETH? If what you are advertising is true, you could just double double double double your money and have thousands of ETH in no time.
Assuming you have read our whitepaper, you should already have known by now that it takes time, one year is big time for us, maybe it's short time for you, but we value time and that's why we are doing this right now, to maximize everyone's profits, you won't make 100% per month without us and we won't make a good bonus out of our funds alone, so as written in our whitepaper we are targeting bonus %, we target 150% per month not 100% where you take your 100% and we take the 50%

I have read your whitepaper, and I repeat what I said before: It is child-like. Awful English and grammar throughout, to the point where some sentences don't even make sense. It contains such childish and unprofessional phrases as "modernized financial magic". The entire thing is a complete mess, but the "Doubling Cycle" on page 6 really stands out as an exceptionally stupid mess and showcases how this is so obviously a scam.
You being superficial person doesn't mean we are what you say, specially the future prediction part you proposed here when you called us a "Ponzi Scheme", considering the rest of your comments on all other ICO's, I can perfectly understand that it's a very personal hate towards all ICO's in general.
While checking that we found you calling a coin like Verge as a scam coin as well, seems like you think most of the few top coins are scam so I why not stick to BTC other than wasting your time on spreading your personal hate everywhere like this ?
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:09:22 PM

- We never buy a peak
So you can predict the future as well? Nice

- We will never run out of funds because we don't trade 100% of funds and again there's a system that we follow and not revealed in whitepaper
A different system than the one in the whitepaper, that is suddenly being mentioned only now that you have been called out on your bullshit. How convenient.

- we guarantee  2.5% aday based on our previous experience more over

- We trade a safe zone so our stop loss is -1-3% maximum

- there can't be a single trade that wipes out all our gains
Last I checked, 3% is bigger than 2.5%. If your stop loss is 3%, then one bad trade could quite easily wipe out all your gains for that day. Seriously, are you just making this nonsense up as you go along?

$5000 or $20 million is not the kind of cap we aim to reach, this is way less than our approach so it can't be done without a big initial cap, we have our own vision and this $20 million is the least of our expectations
Good stuff. Because with your method, it will only take 14 months to turn that $20million in to more than the market cap of every cryptocurrency added together, and only 22 months to have more money than the GDP of the entire world. Just think! By April 2020 you could literally buy everything produced by every country on Earth! Do you see how stupid this sounds? You should at least have come up with a believable scam, and not one that is obviously bullshit.

I believe you had a bad experience in the past that draws all your assumptions towards new Ideas, specially that going through your recent posts, it's almost the same comment on every other single ICO, so it seems to us like a personal hate towards the ICO business, pretty obvious from your comments everywhere
Strawman argument. Regardless, this is the first ICO thread I've ever commented on, so not just a strawman, but yet another lie.

Assuming you have read our whitepaper, you should already have known by now that it takes time, one year is big time for us
Your road map takes you to August 2019. Even if you only started with the price of two pizzas right now, you would be millionaires by then with your supposed method. The only reason you wouldn't do this is because you can't.

So, in summary:

You refuse to share your new "secret method" that you conveneintly forgot to put in your whitepaper or tell anyone about
You refuse to post a trading history to prove that your method works
You don't understand simple maths

Avoid this scam.
dappvesment (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:24:52 PM

So, in summary:

You refuse to share your new "secret method" that you conveneintly forgot to put in your whitepaper or tell anyone about
You refuse to post a trading history to prove that your method works
You don't understand simple maths

Avoid this scam.

So first of all, let me inform you that this is not a new invention, what we are doing here is an old stock application but considering crypto market volatility we have added more factors into the equation.

Second thing please read about ETF's, you may read that here: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/e/etf.asp, that's the closest method to what we are doing, only difference is that it's already been there and working for many years, so our model is not an unbelievable invention as you claim, it's applicable until a limit, which means yes, we cannot buy the whole world in 2020, at the beginning more cap will bring more profits but on the long run when crypto market becomes not as volatile, the more cap we have the less profit we'll make but still it will work because it's already working in the parallel world of stock so we're not the first people on earth to do this, got that?

Third thing, currently we will only use day-trading in up trending pairings but in the future we will have to diversify between shorts, long-term investments and day-trading, as mentioned before, our whitepaper is just an abstract and our method is no "secret" but it took us a long time to learn and educate ourselves on how to do it so putting all the information we know in a whitepaper is useless to us and boring for an investor, no one would read 1000 pages to understand how exactly we do this unless they want to do it on their own which we believe this is what you are trying to do now.

We didn't refuse to post a trading history, we will be posting a detailed model including addresses to trace and see the profits yourself.

ETF in its current form in the stock market won't work for crypto, this is why we are offering a similar method but ours can adapt to crypto market variables and factors.

Last thing, don't call new ideas scam based on your own perception or personal hate, not on facts and numbers. We still have a long way to go and you'll definitely witness how it really works by time. You only owe the right to call us scam if you have an evidence to show that you or someone you know have been scammed, otherwise, please don't accuse us of something that has never happened and never will.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:53:38 PM

-snip-
You sure adding a lot of new ideas to your whitepaper. I wonder why they weren't there in the first place? Maybe because you didn't expect to be called out on your blatant scam? Maybe because you don't really have any idea what you are talking about?

ETFs aren't some magic bullet that guarantee profit. They sure as hell don't give a risk free 100% ROI in a month as you claim. Throwing around terms you don't understand just proves further that you are bullshitting.

not on facts and numbers
We've looked at the facts a numbers. It's clear you have an elementary school level understand of mathematics, if that.

Anyway, I'm done here. I'm sure you will continue to bullshit, but it's so blindingly obvious that this is a ponzi that anyone stupid enough to send you their money deserves to lose it all.
dappvesment (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 09:43:08 PM

-snip-
You sure adding a lot of new ideas to your whitepaper. I wonder why they weren't there in the first place? Maybe because you didn't expect to be called out on your blatant scam? Maybe because you don't really have any idea what you are talking about?

ETFs aren't some magic bullet that guarantee profit. They sure as hell don't give a risk free 100% ROI in a month as you claim. Throwing around terms you don't understand just proves further that you are bullshitting.

not on facts and numbers
We've looked at the facts a numbers. It's clear you have an elementary school level understand of mathematics, if that.

Anyway, I'm done here. I'm sure you will continue to bullshit, but it's so blindingly obvious that this is a ponzi that anyone stupid enough to send you their money deserves to lose it all.

We're glad you're done here because this is an official ANN thread and we don't want to participate in such conversation with such rude superficial person who claim to be well educated while obviously you seem to have never had a successful trade in your trading history while you keep contradicting yourself, we mentioned our method is similar to ETFs not the same, an upgraded version of ETFs so we're not throwing around terms, we were trying to explain it the way you claim you understand but obviously you don't. Goodluck with your anti-ico comments elsewhere (assuming you're not already a Buffett FUD/anti-crypto agent).

Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:52:10 PM

Okay. Another new old project. And who does the escrow service for you? So that the investors also have security that you do not run away after the ICO . And I can't find your address either. Do you have an office or just in the apartment? we have to know that before we make an investment . there are too many scam icos today ! sorry
dappvesment (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 11:00:34 PM

Okay. Another new old project. And who does the escrow service for you? So that the investors also have security that you do not run away after the ICO . And I can't find your address either. Do you have an office or just in the apartment? we have to know that before we make an investment . there are too many scam icos today ! sorry

Seems like some points need to be cleared here:
1. We simply can't run away after ICO because we offer token liquidity during ICO through an internal exchange, you can buy and sell our token before the end of our ICO
2. Our model can be applied to any amount of investment starting 1 ETH, we don't need a fixed cap to process our DC, so as an investor if you choose to vest your tokens, funds will undergo this process using your own funds, hence, an escrow service is invalid due to the nature of the process itself
3. We are a project for a registered company, address and company website info are included in the legalization section in our whitepaper, we are not an apartment, we are a registered and physically established company
4. We are the first ICO to offer exchange during crowd sale, you don't have to wait to sell your tokens, if - for any reason - you want to sell your tokens before the end of our ICO, you can do that right away from our internal exchange to guarantee a genuine and transparent investment
5. DSNT is an ERC20 token based on Ethereum network (look it up on etherscan.io), all addresses and transactions are public, as an investor you can check where your funds are going, also after running each successful DC we will post a detailed report of addresses, transactions and trade history, accessible to all investors
6. Considering the fact that we offer an exchange for DSNT/ETH from day 0, we can't scam an investor, for example: if you buy 1000 DSNT tokens today and change your mind tomorrow so you exchange them, if you don't get back your funds, you will post that here in our official ANN thread and that's enough bad reputation for our ICO to crash, do you think scammers will offer such thing during their crowd sale ?
dappvesment (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:05:24 PM

10 days left
1 ETH = 4000 DSNT
Secure your tokens now!
funkpod

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:28:01 AM

Full ICO turnkey service for 0.25 btc ONLY (website + erc20 token + social channels)
Message me for more details
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:51:11 AM

be roughly 100%

too risky, without any warranty whatsoever.
I also wonder why people can be stupid enough to throw away their money.

He can create a 100% profit, but they still need money from people.  and if I can make such a profit, then I will be quiet and use it for myself lol
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: