Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:24:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is LTC still good to invest?  (Read 301 times)
bigdude (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:49:05 AM

LTC is going to have some updates coming out, not one is really talking about it yet. Could be sleeping then BOOM. I think fee lowering and faster transactions.
Do you think it still worth for long term?

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:57:34 AM

LTC is going to have some updates coming out, not one is really talking about it yet. Could be sleeping then BOOM. I think fee lowering and faster transactions.

Many people were saying that this coin was not worth when its prices were just a few dollars but suddenly price reached to hundreds. This crypto market is crazy anytime prices can move up or down so if you have some money then diversify your funds and invest in as many as good coins to increase your profit making chances in the long run.

If the fee is very low and the transaction can happen quite fast then many people may use it at least for small amount transactions so it may survive for long. I have invested in LTC and holding.
cikey

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:00:07 AM

No, I don't think that LTC is worth long-term investment. There are too many coin choices. I will choose ETH, BTC, and EOS as the objects of my long-term investment. They have more value.
bitcoinbelieve

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:01:09 AM

No one know exactly but if you do little bit research on it you will find that litecoin has "potential" to be great but I got to say that Charlie Lee is TERRIBLE at marketing and his vision of the coin is not decipherable. I don't understand his true motive. Example, WHY would you announced that you sold ALL of your litecoin at ATH??  It makes no sense

LTC foundation needs to hire professional marketing team b/c they need it
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:03:28 AM

Yes sure, i am one of the fans of LTC but not in a long period.. discovered it last year but never invested in yet, your thread made me remember about it and so i checked their graph and LTC seems to be really cheap these days, theres a discount now on crypto market lol but i will think about investing some there.Thanks for the heads up.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:16:58 AM

Litecoin is one of the coin that good to invest for long term, but you need to know there is no guarantee because anytime it may decrease  or increase. If you have a enough money to diversify in many coins, do it. But you should make a research before invest your money.
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:19:31 AM

I think the return on LTC investment is not objective. Maybe it is a better choice to invest in other altcoin.
Because other tokens have underlying technology and marketing capabilities.

Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:28:07 AM

I never doubted this first alt and the speed of the transaction with a low cost is everyone's favorite to choose litecoin. I think litecoin is very worthy of being in our portfolio and I always hold it.
Lakshitha1977

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:35:21 AM

LTC could have a good future, even the current price is surprising as to where it was few months ago. So if there are new announcements about the future of the currency it may affect to the price in a positive way.

ETH was once around 10$ , and showed no potential at the point but it showed it can even reach 1K , so there's a good chance LTC will show something to us too. considering that, it's believable LTC is a good investment.

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
hoangkieu

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:43:42 AM

I think it is still very potential. Not random its position in coinmarketcap is sixth. Although CEO of them give out some not good news and not focus on project but I beleive it will change strongly in the future

Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:43:50 AM

Litecoin is one of the coin that good to invest for long term, but you need to know there is no guarantee because anytime it may decrease  or increase. If you have a enough money to diversify in many coins, do it. But you should make a research before invest your money.
yes I agree with you crypto has a big risk so there is no guarantee here and anything can happen, so before doing something it would be nice we analyze to avoid loss in the future.
mandemvarun_crypto

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:44:47 AM

Of course you can investment in Litecoin,it has huge potential to grow in the crypto market and the project is also very strotng.
ichanjay

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:47:10 AM

I don't think LTC will still do good in long term. Although it was a poor man's bitcoin. I lost interest in LTC when Charlie sold all his coins. I think EOS, NEO and ETH are better investment than LTC right now
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:48:35 AM

It was considered as a very good currency from the beginning and for many investors it was one of the major currency but when the owner of that coin sold all of his coins then people start doubts about this coin and they used to say that now the CEO do not have any coin and now he will not work for it. at these times the price reduced in the market. Even the mindgeek when accepted the XVG as their partnered currency and the CEO of litecoin asked to add even litecoin then mindgeek replied that they heard he sold all of his coins. But it is in the better position because of many other investors.
bigdude (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:52:49 AM

Many people were saying that this coin was not worth when its prices were just a few dollars but suddenly price reached to hundreds. This crypto market is crazy anytime prices can move up or down so if you have some money then diversify your funds and invest in as many as good coins to increase your profit making chances in the long run.

If the fee is very low and the transaction can happen quite fast then many people may use it at least for small amount transactions so it may survive for long. I have invested in LTC and holding.
As we can see ltc very fast and cheap compare to btc and eth.
i believe Charlie will make some change to make it great again. btw, i'm mining it so i hope it will be good haha

dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:55:35 AM

My suggestion is better you invest in bitcoin or ethereum, because what I see from the market charts in coinmarketcap from litecoin beginning in 2014 and until 2018 litecoin only increase +1,45%, far behind compare bitcoin and ethereum.

Pranathi_Crypto

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:08:16 AM

Yes presently all Altcoins are going down, even Litecoin also going down, so it’s good time to invest on Litecoin to get more profits. Has strong project and good team.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:10:13 AM

Of course it is, before I didn't think that ltc can even reach or pass $100 but look ltc finally did it. Considering the price right now is still cheap, who knows it will go up to $500 too but as we can see it may take a little longer. If you want much faster ROI of course eth and btc is ahead on ltc.
Ca.ming14

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:11:08 AM

I don't think so, if you want to invest for a longterm BTC is more secure and safest coin to invest. LTC is good for short term investment though. It has a potential to grow like ETH.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:20:55 AM

Maybe LTC will be booming, because LTC is an old coin that can survive with everything that happens in the crypto world, but we also do not know for sure if this is good to be a long-term investment. For me use every moment of LTC price change to take advantage
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: