Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:03:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: too much crypto coin market  (Read 474 times)
Mic85saint (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:11:44 AM

My opinion , Crypto coin market should clear those untrusted coin which is scam or those is unable to move on.
we need something to clear those coin. Am i right..
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:23:29 AM

But now there is no legal institution in the encryption market that can regulate it! Now every place in the world has different views on the token market. I think that to clean up these deceptive tokens completely needs everyone to resist!
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:48:41 AM

My opinion , Crypto coin market should clear those untrusted coin which is scam or those is unable to move on.
Then who will filter and clear all those shitcoins from the market if it is an open market and unregulated? Anyone can freely develop their own cryptocurrency and sell it to people. So for me, it is for people to know or discover if it is a scam or a coin that should be worth nothing. And if you know that a specific cryptocurrency is useless then the only solution to this is to ignore it, and in the first place why would you invest on a shitcoin that don't have enough demand from crypto investors. Some exchanges also don't just list cryptocurrencies there's a process of listing it, and that includes the demand, if there is not enough attention from investors then there's a very low chance that it will be listed. But at the end, it is still on you. If you made your research right then you will probably won't end up investing on a shitcoin.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:51:58 AM

Actually this cleaning up is followed on the CMC that is coin market cap website. If you observe then there are few days which are allowed for each coin to get listed on the CMC. If they found that the altcoin is not receiving any kind of volume, the market is dead or the volume itself is dead then CMC will take strict action and will remove them immediately from the panel. So they are already following the cleaning up procedure these days.

I have seen CMC removing more than 100 coins in single day. I think last month only when CMC reached 1600 count of coins then they removed almost 100 of them as they were scams, dead coins. Now the count is back to 1600 which tells us that so many coins are coming every other day.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:59:42 AM

Yup this should be done. However there are still people who wants to play fire with scam coin. Also there are coins who don't have any volume in the market. I think CMC should just clean their market list right now.
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:12:27 AM

Yes Absolutely right. In current time, so many traders are entering into market with little knowledge. And scammers are taking advantage of this. So I also want the the scam coins should be removed from the market to save its future and the the future of traders as well.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:39:09 AM

If those coins are useless and scam, they'll die later on.

Check those scam and dead coins. Dead Coins - A complete List of ICO Exit scams & Extinct coins

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

in fact the reason for this is obvious. the increase in the currency volume of the digital currency stock market has begun to attract more people. so new projects and new coins entered the market.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:42:46 AM

We don't have to do anything with those coins then it will be fade away if they don't have any value so all we have to do is invest only on the potential coins and avoid shitcoins which was created only for the purpose of bump and dump.
michael shikany

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:46:41 AM

Yes, a lot of altcoin is actually in a state of death at present, and these tokens have neither liquidity nor any value.
When they lose the value of hype, they are worthless.

cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

We don't have to do anything with those coins then it will be fade away if they don't have any value so all we have to do is invest only on the potential coins and avoid shitcoins which was created only for the purpose of bump and dump.

I really agree that we only need to support those potential coins in the market. The tighter the competition in the market brings confusion to which coin to choose from. And besides newly rise coins makes the competition tighter. Making those investors might pick the wrong or scam coins.
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:48:40 AM

Yeah we all want it. But how? SCAM coin will be grow and multiply and because of that, people will hard to find Legit ICO and maybe ICO will extinct because people will not trust ICO anymore.
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:50:15 AM

I really agree that we only need to support those potential coins in the market. The tighter the competition in the market brings confusion to which coin to choose from. And besides newly rise coins makes the competition tighter. Making those investors might pick the wrong or scam coins.

Investors that are wise enough knows how to choose the right coin. But for some newbies that are new to the industry they end up confused in which coin to choose. To much coin in the market in fact makes the competition tighter. By this it scam and legit coins are hard to identify.
ash_waz

Activity: 57
Merit: 8

Passionate learner and writer

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:55:24 AM

Blockchain technology is fairly new, so even though one might look at coin market cap and see the 1600+ crypto currencies and think that's way too much, considering these are all cryptos from around the world its not too much and I personally feel there will be thousand more in coming years.

And what you said regarding scam is so true, I am so sure that there are many non-worthy useless coins and scammy coins in CMC and I guess no one needs to do anything about it as they with time will die off. The only solution to prevent such being listed on CMC would be regulations coming to control the ICO's that are coming up. If that's not the case we could see a lot more clutter in coming years!
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:59:20 AM

I agree that those cryptos which seem to be scams need to be remove. I wish there is some form of admin or forum group that would focus on finding these scam projects. This will protect every member whose giving efforts and time to earn some money.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:06:21 AM

it would be nice if it could be technically implemented.A lot of coins that just do not need.technical staff must find a way out of this situation.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

This site gradually introduces different limits. For example, the requirements for the volume of trades are increasing to be added to the site. But unfortunately there are some interesting projects that do not have large volumes, and they can not get to the coinmarket..
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

Lets dont be bothered with other scam or shit coins out there. Just invest your money on a good coins, simple.
If you don't believe the coin will give you earnings, dont buy it. but if you do your own research and find that coin is potential,
just buy the coin and hold it for long time.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:24:57 AM

Agree those coin that has no volume should remove in coinmarketcap. So even newbie to the crypto will never be victim of pump and dump coin.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:26:49 AM

There is no point of getting rid of those "useless coins". And it is not that easy to stop them.. So instead let's concentrate on those legit ones with solid projects.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: