Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:23:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feelings about being hacked.  (Read 491 times)
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:43:22 AM

It was a miserable day for me after someone denied me of my laughter and smiles. My first time I had a huge token worth about $1500 from participating in a bounty. I remember I had toiled enough within weeks partaking in one bounty so as to make something nice and someone from nowhere just hacked my wallet and took the tokens away. Infact, I felt like I have been robbed of my gold since that token was my 1st token which was worth $1500. Share how you felt on when your 1st valuable altcoin was hacked from your wallet.
If that happens to me, of course, I would be miserable. I suggest taking your bitter experience, in order not to happen again in the future. Make sure your wallet is safe, do not be negligent because the number of phishing sites appears, immediately clean the malware and viruses on the computer if you keep the wallet in place.
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:50:19 AM

This is a very sad story. In fact, I also received the same amount from my first bounty company, and now I became even more worried about the safety of their money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:04:54 PM

It’s horrible to feel being hacked and sad to think of it but make it as a challenge that next time you will be better person in terms of handling security of your coins or investments.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:03:32 AM

It’s really frightening  to feel that you can be hacked. Use only checked recourses and have a good ways to be careful as a hard password and others.

Paka1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:37:50 PM

It is really disappointing and frustrating whenever you get hacked and being scam.  The feeling of investing too much money and time yet it was being get unknown individual really sucks. Everything you have worked for weeks and months gone in an instant, that feeling is hard to understand it makes you uncomfortable and worthless. But we need to face this hardship and get through it. So you have to be careful and mindful  when it comes to this investment so that any misfortunes won't happen again.
Mendy487

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

The feeling is not a good one. I believe that you exposed your private key as that enabled the scammer to be able to log into your account and made away with your tokens. Always be careful where you log in from and also be careful where u keep your private keys as well
Amafunkiest

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

It must be very tragic for you since it was your first tokens from a bounty, with all your efforts been wasted, I remembered my experience being scammed by a bounty manager. It was also my first and it is also my miserable days when you figured out that you have scammed. Is a matter of just been vigilant and careful.
3x1t

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:06:12 PM

This feeling is the main fear of participans of cryptocurrency market. We should be careful about our doing. Use only safe exchenges, hard password and do not talk a lot.
Todoroki

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:12:23 PM

This feeling is the main fear of participans of cryptocurrency market. We should be careful about our doing. Use only safe exchenges, hard password and do not talk a lot.
But for investors and users of cryptocurrency should know and realize that cryptocurrency is one of the safest assets in the world. If you practice basic safety procedures in maintaining, storing, and spending money. Because hackers do not like to target individual addresses from millions of addresses.
pissuyakkuu

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:23:11 PM

It can either be that you have uncovered your private key or you have signed in to a phishing site. Be watchful of phishing sites.. normally the site that you'll sign in to will give a connection, indicating that it ought to be like the connection that you have recently gone by.. one specific illustration is MyEtherWallet. Mew frequently gives out a notice before you can even sign in to your record.. you should constantly twofold check if the encoded words in the URL are like those that are given by the honest to goodness site.
Vimukes

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:47:34 PM

Indeed this is a terrible felling of this thing when acount is hacked in light of the fact that in this time when different works advertise is exceptionally suffocated and there is no other choice yet in this field work is simple and acquiring of cash is twofold look at of other field yet feel so tragic when any acount hack news is hear.
alpoahmo

Activity: 588
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:51:24 PM

Once I had myetherwallet hacked I was so upset. That emotion I never want to live again. There was not much money in it but it was very valuable to me.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:55:12 PM

I was hacked once. Unfortunately, or fortunately, it was my own fault, I do not blame anyone else, especially my mistake. I used one password twice, on one site there was a data leak, the second was cracked through the merged password databases.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:03:46 AM

Those deed hacked humans maybe not be attentive of what they had, I personally never get hack thanks to of I care and interpret inceptive antecedently ingress the prerrogative URL in a search bar.
To88wer

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:23:57 AM

I have never got hacked, and I wish I never will. Obviously I will be distraught and pitiful, and whatever. Yet, first thing I will do is, make new wallet, and move all my residual advantages for the new wallet. On most case our wallet are hacked in light of the fact that we give or uncover our private key, to phising site, you can utilize metamask so it wont happend once more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: