Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:17:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feelings about being hacked.  (Read 491 times)
Andromada

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

It was a miserable day for me after someone denied me of my laughter and smiles. My first time I had a huge token worth about $1500 from participating in a bounty. I remember I had toiled enough within weeks partaking in one bounty so as to make something nice and someone from nowhere just hacked my wallet and took the tokens away. Infact, I felt like I have been robbed of my gold since that token was my 1st token which was worth $1500. Share how you felt on when your 1st valuable altcoin was hacked from your wallet.
A few months ago, a friend of mine had his tokens stolen for about $500. He was hurt. Such feelings can not be put into words
Cynooza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:38:41 PM

My fellow got his ETH wallet hacked and all his funds were stolen just yesterday. Be careful with online wallets. If you use MyEtherWallet, make sure the website is original and has all security certificates.
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:38:47 PM

I have experienced hacking because it's all important to know the keys of my wallets. I know what's the reason why hacking was made because of the fact that many people are incredible.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:39:34 PM

It was a miserable day for me after someone denied me of my laughter and smiles. My first time I had a huge token worth about $1500 from participating in a bounty. I remember I had toiled enough within weeks partaking in one bounty so as to make something nice and someone from nowhere just hacked my wallet and took the tokens away. Infact, I felt like I have been robbed of my gold since that token was my 1st token which was worth $1500. Share how you felt on when your 1st valuable altcoin was hacked from your wallet.
Hello, do you know how hacker found out your private key?
Or how you are logging to your ethereum wallet?

PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:43:28 PM

Even if I didn't experience it myself I felt bad for you since you've worked hard for it, spend some time and effort bounty hunting and it just goes down to the hands of the hacker. I just didn't exactly know why are you even hacked? Have you been phished? or have you left or given your private keys to anyone you know? This is so frustrating when our hard earned money be gone to waste. I really want all hackers to be gone and be put behind bars. They just can't stop taking money from people. I just couldn't understand why these guys won't find a decent job and earn a living? Hope these guys will rot in hell.
MUHAMMAD NUR AMANAH

Activity: 285

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:47:03 PM

I am sorry about what you have experienced hopefully this can be a lesson for everyone to be careful in managing our personal wallet and the experience has also happened to my friend and hopefully not happen with me

[url = https: //www.exip.live/] EXIP PROJECT [/ url]
Domain Terdesentralisasi & Layanan domain level teratas tempat domain dan TLD Anda diidentifikasi oleh NFT
──────── [ url = https: //exip.live/white-paper] [color = # 101845] [color = green] Whitepaper [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //twitter.com/ExipOfficial] [color = # 101845] [color = blue] Twitter [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //t.me/exipofficial] [color = brown] Telegram [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https://www.facebook.com/exipproject/]Facebook[/url] ⬝ [url = https: //medium.com/@exip] [color = # 101845] [color = teal] Medium [/ color] [/ url] ─────── [/ center]
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

Since it can't be returned and i will try to focus to get another coin. It seems you have not yet realized there is something wrong with yourself or your computer.
Remember try to check your computer regularly and make sure your computer is clean from the malware. and never try to download any suspicious data or program. your life is not stopped when your token have stolen by scammer.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:29:54 PM

The first feeling was regret, I have also been hacked, general, everyone should be very careful when exchanging, buying and selling have limited use for personal, considerations before logging sites unsafe
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:32:04 PM

And that is so annoying moment in your life and i don't want to experience like that. When i've got my first rewars in doing bounty campaign i secure anything from my wallet and my usb wallet which is ledger, yeah i buy ledger to put all important details or folder in my crypto world so that there's no possibility that my wallet was hacked by someone.

cryqtovn83

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:33:34 PM

sorry to heard about your lost.
I'm understand about this fucking bad as I being hacked all my tokens when I just join this crypto market last year.
that time I lost all of Mobilgo token (same team with GAME) worth 5k$. I'm felling sick with this. all of my investment put here and it from my pocket not bounty Sad
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

sorry to heard about your lost.
I'm understand about this fucking bad as I being hacked all my tokens when I just join this crypto market last year.
that time I lost all of Mobilgo token (same team with GAME) worth 5k$. I'm felling sick with this. all of my investment put here and it from my pocket not bounty Sad

This kind of things really happens we can not do something about it when it happens already, Even if we grieve for our lost it will just make us sick and think about it more and stress might build up I really think this kind of scenario have cause certain people to get depressed, There isn't any solution if you get hacked but there are kind of things you can do to prevent it.
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

Hi.
My view that it is a good lesson for the future. This lesson can save much more money in the future. Just have to be considered as a small training with cost of $ 1500.

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:28:18 PM

I think i am not the right person to answer this one as i never got robbed or hacked with my wallet anytime soon. Im not sure what makes people go crazy and what they really do until the time when they get hacked. The wallet management in the crypto currency is very easy stuff as all you have to do is to store your private keys somewhere confidential so that no one can get hands on it. Thats all mate?
If you had done that already then you could have just made it right in time and thoe 1500 bucks could have been yours.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Lhez

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:53:12 PM

It feels like being cheated.. What do you we expect? Of course we will feel mad and jump to the max rage inside of you. All the efforts will become to waist and it is more thn busted. That is why we have to be extra careful with our accounts. We shpuld start from securing our passwords and updating it regularly.
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:30:37 PM

I know how you feel............ Since 2012 i clicked A LOT OF faucets, i earned almost 3000 dollar. It took me so much work...
I decided to put al my coins on my bittrex-account. But a few weeks ago somebody hacked me and stole all my coins.
I feel robbed...just like you.....and also feel words who aren`t not appropriate to type!
Best tip i can give: use 2FA-identication !!!
For me to late, because i tought hackers are not interessted in me because i don`t have much.
Feel for you!
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:54:08 PM

I think people need to start to be security conscious, that amount is very huge, but I would have loved to know how you got hacked, hack don't just take place unless you do a silly thing. Phishing link is the common ones and I have seen people lost their fund because they are looking for freebies also

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:56:55 PM

I have never got hacked, and I wish I never will. But of course I will be mad and sad, and whatever. But first thing I will do is, create new wallet, and move all my remaining assets to the new wallet. On most case our wallet are hacked because we give or expose our private key, to phising site, you can use metamask so it wont happend again.

judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:59:15 PM

certainly sad, disappointed, angry and mixed into one. but it certainly will not be much that can be done due to track and find that we have is the hard thing. the most important should be able to rise up and not only lament what isn't there.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:01:29 PM

This is a very sad story. And I really sympathize with this incident. In this situation, everyone can turn out. Now you need to understand how this happened, and whether it could be your fault.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:09:07 PM

I am worried about the security of my tokens and therefore I have protected myself from scams as much as possible. The benefit of this does not need something extraordinary, but simply follow the simple rules. For tokens I use Linux, I use plugins that advises the website myetherwallet to log on using a JSON file, once again not go into the purse and use this for etherscan or ethplorer.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: