Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:40:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Interested in Selling Bitcoin for PayPal (Legendary Member)  (Read 564 times)
bitcoin revo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:36:26 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2019, 05:32:17 PM by bitcoin revo

I'm starting to become interested in purchasing bitcoin with my PayPal. Please contact me if you are looking for the reverse trade! I don't have a set budget yet, but can accommodate a total between the $1-2k range. I'm now looking for less than $500 trades.

I understand the risks of this trade, but I have done over $4,000 worth of trades specifically in bitcoin/PayPal in this forum. Not forcing anyone to trust me, however. Escrow is accepted!

Best regards.

3/22/19

I reversed the title and am now looking to sell low amounts of my bitcoin for PayPal. Send me a PM if interested.

Reputable members only, of course.
Naster

Activity: 699
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

I'm starting to become interested in purchasing bitcoin with my PayPal. Please contact me if you are looking for the reverse trade! I don't have a set budget yet, but can accommodate a total between the $1-2k range.

I understand the risks of this trade, but I have done over $4,000 worth of trades specifically in bitcoin/PayPal in this forum. Not forcing anyone to trust me, however. Escrow is accepted!

Best regards.

Hi
PM Me on Telegram @MasterNaster so that we can discuss the deal. Thanks

bitcoin revo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:28:53 AM

Hi
PM Me on Telegram @MasterNaster so that we can discuss the deal. Thanks

Responded to Naster and successfully traded with another member. Still available!
MMxxMM

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:34:17 AM

Is your rate below market or above market?
Hatcher

Activity: 369
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:13:43 AM

What's the minimum amount you would exchange? I would like to exchange .01 BTC for PayPal.
bitcoin revo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:43:48 PM

Is your rate below market or above market?

I aim for 1:1.

What's the minimum amount you would exchange? I would like to exchange .01 BTC for PayPal.

Anything that doesn't make it awkward to trade due to transaction fees. I'll send over a PM.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:51:38 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 07:41:14 PM by BitcoinSupremo

Can do 20 EUR. I can send you 20 EUR in BTC and you send me 20 EUR in Paypal, 1:1 Preev rate. I am going to send first after seeing your feedback. Let me know here or in PM, cheers.

Edit: Going away now, if you agree let me know and I will send BTC tomorrow morning or at night depending on my time. You can then send me Paypal.
bitcoin revo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:51:54 PM

Can do 20 EUR. I can send you 20 EUR in BTC and you send me 20 EUR in Paypal, 1:1 Preev rate. I am going to send first after seeing your feedback. Let me know here or in PM, cheers.

Edit: Going away now, if you agree let me know and I will send BTC tomorrow morning or at night depending on my time. You can then send me Paypal.

Hey, sorry. I don't check my threads themselves often for updates so I missed your offer. I'll send you a PM after posting this to see if you still want to do the trade, but no worries if it's passed - my fault.

I have verified PayPal rate +7%

As I mentioned above I'm looking for 1:1.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:56:01 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 07:25:43 PM by BitcoinSupremo

Hey, sorry. I don't check my threads themselves often for updates so I missed your offer. I'll send you a PM after posting this to see if you still want to do the trade, but no worries if it's passed - my fault.

I have verified PayPal rate +7%

As I mentioned above I'm looking for 1:1.

I replied to your PM now.

Edit: Sent to the address you sent me in PM. Waiting for Paypal. Cheers.
bitcoin revo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:58:32 AM

Edit: Sent to the address you sent me in PM. Waiting for Paypal. Cheers.

Thanks for the successful trade! Still available for more, @all.
Hatcher

Activity: 369
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:39:23 AM

Had a very positive experience with bitcoin revo. He will be my go-to guy if I ever need to do this again.  Smiley
bitcoin revo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:58:19 PM

Had a very positive experience with bitcoin revo. He will be my go-to guy if I ever need to do this again.  Smiley

Thank you!

I'm still looking to buy some more bitcoin. Send me a PM if you're interested!
Gavsta

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

Connect with me for free crypto in minutes

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

Hello,

Not sure if I can help or what to do.
I have $2.69 value of bitcoin today value.
I did not realise but cannot send because need to send minimum of $10.
I would be happy to share account details with you to the wallet so you can send more bitcoin into wallet then send bitcoin back to your personal wallet and then send 75% of bitcoin after fees to my other wallet which I can and do use.

It's been stuck there for nearly 2months helping none of us.
Let me know if you have suggestions or ideas.
Thankyou.

See this: Free Crypto/Dollars/Visitors….in minutes! (https://freebitcoin2.yolasite.com)
Vinder Six

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

What's the minimum amount you would exchange?
I think in the future, we need use PayPal to buy or sell some crypto currency!
That's so awesome!  Kiss Kiss Kiss
bitcoin revo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:22:55 PM

Hello,

I would be happy to share account details with you to the wallet so you can send more bitcoin into wallet then send bitcoin back to your personal wallet and then send 75% of bitcoin after fees to my other wallet which I can and do use.

-snip-

Is it stuck in a web wallet that has that restriction? If so, sorry but I'm not interested - too many factors out of my control. If I were you, I'd just cut ties with it for now (I'm assuming you don't have funds to refill it since you're asking me) and make a note for the future, when I'm sure you'll have $8 free.

That's so awesome!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

I'd appreciate if you read my thread before posting a non-constructive reply. I already answered your first question above (although it's obvious you don't actually want to do a trade), and the sticky in the section addresses your second comment. There are risks involved in using PayPal to trade cryptocurrencies, especially with non-reputable members.
Gavsta

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

Connect with me for free crypto in minutes

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:12:23 PM

Hello,

-snip-

Is it stuck in a web wallet that has that restriction? If so, sorry but I'm not interested - too many factors out of my control. If I were you, I'd just cut ties with it for now (I'm assuming you don't have funds to refill it since you're asking me) and make a note for the future, when I'm sure you'll have $8 free.

That's so awesome!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

I'd appreciate if you read my thread before posting a non-constructive reply. I already answered your first question above (although it's obvious you don't actually want to do a trade), and the sticky in the section addresses your second comment. There are risks involved in using PayPal to trade cryptocurrencies, especially with non-reputable members.

Thankyou for replying. There is no restriction it's just fees are quite high and currently my Bitcoin earnings are small so it stays there. I did realise after there be too much complications and not worth such small amount.
Thankyou for responding.

See this: Free Crypto/Dollars/Visitors….in minutes! (https://freebitcoin2.yolasite.com)
bitcoin revo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

Bump. Being a little more picky than usual, but feel free to send me a PM.

warning: you can do charge backs with paypal

I already talked about this in OP, but apparently all you want to do is parrot the same thing over and over again instead of making insightful comments.
thachthuat

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:24:24 AM

What is the minimum amount you will change? What is the maximum amount?
I think in the future, we need to use PayPal to buy or sell some kind of electronic currency, that will definitely happen!
That was great!
bitcoin revo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:55:34 AM

No longer looking for this so I'll be locking it. Thanks to everyone who reached out to me.

I'll unlock it when I'm up for the trade again.
bitcoin revo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:10:56 PM

Unlocked. Not looking for large amounts (upwards of $0.5k-$1k) at the moment, but I can accommodate lower amounts for people.

PM me! I might not notice your reply for a while if you only leave a response on this thread.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: