Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:35:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have an idea, looking for a partner  (Read 1492 times)
aliborn (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 181

Trading automation for BINANCE

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:36:53 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 09:13:16 AM by aliborn

There was an idea to find dependence on events and social activities on the changes of the coin's price. MVP was created - http://coinnewsadvisor.com.  The site considers references to news and events in Tweeter, Telegram, calendars for all coins.

I'm looking for a partner who will take financial participation in the development and promotion.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MascharonoM

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

What would be the total amount to invest there. Do you have white paper to research and ensure that this isn't scam? I am already involved myself for a new project SciDex. Did you hear about this ICO project?
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:06:52 PM

You have the idea but you lack of information for what you are proposing.

What would be the total amount to invest there. Do you have white paper to research and ensure that this isn't scam? I am already involved myself for a new project SciDex. Did you hear about this ICO project?

Nice questions but this isn't a place to advertise another project that you have invested, it's disrespecting the OP.

Signature for rent
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:40:32 AM

There was an idea to find dependence on events and social activities on the changes of the coin's price. MVP was created - http: //coinnewsadvisor.com.  The site considers references to news and events in Tweeter, Telegram, calendars for all coins.

I'm looking for a partner who will take financial participation in the development and promotion.

Your idea is pretty awsome, do you need partners for financial help only or team members who will contribute in work as well???

_oh_no_stop_this_

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:45:47 AM

So if someone launches bots talking about certain coin, then it'll be featured on your website? Or you can filter that?
aliborn (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:26:55 AM

There was an idea to find dependence on events and social activities on the changes of the coin's price. MVP was created - http: //coinnewsadvisor.com.  The site considers references to news and events in Tweeter, Telegram, calendars for all coins.

So you want seed investment?

I work with a programmer and we have accumulated statistics that will improve the projected results for our system. The investor of the seed round will be very useful for us. Expansion of the team is also in our plans.
aliborn (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:38:46 AM

So if someone launches bots talking about certain coin, then it'll be featured on your website? Or you can filter that?

Each source with which we work has its own moderation system.
_oh_no_stop_this_

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:45:07 AM

Would you like to share your moderation strategy?
aliborn (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:23:48 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 12:05:52 PM by aliborn

Would you like to share your moderation strategy?

For example:

We have a channel https://t.me/Kucoin_Exchange - this channel has its own moderation system. If we are not satisfied with his policy, then we can remove this channel.
Alina Z

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:24:41 AM

You need partners only for financial assistance?
royaltea99

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:00:59 PM

What do your partners need?
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 12:09:53 PM
Merited by aliborn (1)

If you are looking for a developer please feel free to send me a PM

Fuzzybear

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
aliborn (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:22:05 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 08:41:42 PM by aliborn

I need funding, it's true.

One of the ways to attract money I see in the release of tokens. One token will be equal to the cost of the month of using the service and approximately 1% of the tokens will be sold at the current stage. Now I see the cost of the month as $0.1 per month. After improving the algorithms and usability, I see the price of a token corresponding to a monthly payment of at least $2 or $5

Issuing a token does not mean ICO

Of course, the release of tokens can not be done without development plans and the announcement of improved work algorithms. Now I see the utility of the MVP in saving time.

Please give your feedback on this option
Deepa Singh

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:26:42 PM

What kinda partnership you are looking for?
aliborn (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:31:11 PM

I think this is either the seed investor or someone with experience in implementing business ideas and enough free time to work on the project.
_oh_no_stop_this_

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:44:54 AM

I think this is either the seed investor or someone with experience in implementing business ideas and enough free time to work on the project.

Have you tried applying to the funds around the world? There are many available, but they wanna see a Minimum Viable Product (core part that already works and ideally brings in some income)
Bhagyesh06

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:02:51 AM

For what purpose Cool
intellicorepress

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

If you need a good whitepaper (and who doesn't?), check out the Whitepaper Academy.

ICO whitepapers: Not rocket science. Download our guide and template. (http://www.intellicore.press/whitepaper-academy)
finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:05:23 AM

I use this tool daily.
Analytics start from coins with a maximum of mentions.

I follow the general background of the market, such as
- which news is broadcast positive or negative,
- which is published according to forecasts of market growth and bitcoin
- what is the relation to bokchain technology.
It is enough to read the headings and look a bit that is highlighted in the main part of the article. If the background is positive, then everything is ok in the medium term.

Now we need to find projects that will grow, for this I use the main page of the site http://coinnewsadvisor.com and have my own analytics on coins that have already been "shot" - i.e. grew more than average market growth.

I follow all the new coins that fall into the first list on the main page of the site with a pie chart and the second table (the table shows coins with the growth of mentions in 2 times and more in comparison with yesterday). If there is a new coin which was not there yesterday, then I figure out what news is on it and what schedule. Usually, for decision making, there is from 20 minutes to a couple of hours so as not to miss the initial movement. There are cases when the coin has soared upwards and only after that they started talking about it. Here you can go on a rollback from the maximum price, but this is a completely different strategy.

I take into account the events that hit the calendar. By events it is important to know when they were announced. Just at each event a date is written when it was published, the second date when the event takes place. When considering news on coins, I pay attention to published forecasts, mentions in media and tweeters of authoritative people with a good audience.

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -