Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:33:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have an idea, looking for a partner  (Read 1495 times)
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:33:14 PM

Idea is the most important and if it is inspiring enough, then you are good to go.Any investor will appraise your ideas first and look at how feasible it is and how it will make him or her money.Now that you have an idea,just look for great minds and share with them.

Cryptov8!

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:56:17 PM

There was an idea to find dependence on events and social activities on the changes of the coin's price. MVP was created - http://coinnewsadvisor.com.  The site considers references to news and events in Tweeter, Telegram, calendars for all coins.

I'm looking for a partner who will take financial participation in the development and promotion.

try finov8. co uk
they invest in decent ideas and also do the end to end ICO process
aliborn (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 181

Trading automation for BINANCE

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:01:51 PM

try finov8. co uk

If this is a link then it does not work ((
_oh_no_stop_this_

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:02:26 PM

try finov8. co uk

If this is a link then it does not work ((

there is another dot between co and uk

But it's not worth the time Wink
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:35:33 AM

I need funding, it's true.

One of the ways to attract money I see in the release of tokens. One token will be equal to the cost of the month of using the service and approximately 1% of the tokens will be sold at the current stage. Now I see the cost of the month as $0.1 per month. After improving the algorithms and usability, I see the price of a token corresponding to a monthly payment of at least $2 or $5

Issuing a token does not mean ICO

Of course, the release of tokens can not be done without development plans and the announcement of improved work algorithms. Now I see the utility of the MVP in saving time.

Please give your feedback on this option

An interesting approach. 10 cents is too small price, as the service looks useful. What is the price for 1% would be today? What total suplay do you plan?
_oh_no_stop_this_

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:36:14 AM

10 cents is too small price

What if he has a total supply of quadrillion coins?  Cool
aliborn (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:17:23 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 07:53:37 PM by aliborn

One of the ways to attract money I see in the release of tokens. One token will be equal to the cost of the month of using the service and approximately 1% of the tokens will be sold at the current stage. Now I see the cost of the month as $0.1 per month. After improving the algorithms and usability, I see the price of a token corresponding to a monthly payment of at least $2 or $5

Of course, the release of tokens can not be done without development plans and the announcement of improved work algorithms. Now I see the utility of the MVP in saving time.

An interesting approach. 10 cents is too small price, as the service looks useful. What is the price for 1% would be today? What total suplay do you plan?

I think Total Supply 12 000 000 is enough. Offer for the investor is 1% (120,000 tokens) for $6,000. 1 token price is $0.005

If we find an investor, we can improve the algorithm, make design, release tokens and launch the project's blog.

Any variants can be discussed
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:16:18 PM

I think Total Supply 12 000 000 is enough. Offer for the investor is 1% (12,000 tokens) for $6,000. 1 token price is $0.005

If we find an investor, we can improve the algorithm, make design, release tokens and launch the project's blog.

An interesting idea and useful for traders. How do you plan to promote your project?
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:38:06 PM

There was an idea to find dependence on events and social activities on the changes of the coin's price. MVP was created - http://coinnewsadvisor.com.  The site considers references to news and events in Tweeter, Telegram, calendars for all coins.

I'm looking for a partner who will take financial participation in the development and promotion.

try finov8. co uk
this is all true, but first you need to provide complete information to interest your project. Recently, in innovation very often you can easily find an investor.
aliborn (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:02:13 AM

I think Total Supply 12 000 000 is enough. Offer for the investor is 1% (12,000 tokens) for $6,000. 1 token price is $0.005

An interesting idea and useful for traders. How do you plan to promote your project?

We plan to develop the blog. We have all the information to analyze the impact of news projects and their distribution on the price. Such information will help many people to trade more successfully on the news, as not all news works the same and it depends on the market and many other factors.
zarad0

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:43:38 AM

A very good idea for traders. A very useful thing. I think it helps to safe the time for traders. Good luck  Wink
_oh_no_stop_this_

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:05:53 PM

How are you going to promote this ICO? Or you'll just offer coins to someone you know?
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

try finov8. co uk
this is all true, but first you need to provide complete information to interest your project. Recently, in innovation very often you can easily find an investor.
Probably investors want to invest their funds in a promising project, but there are also a lot of scammers who take money and supply the investor with nothing. This is very risky for today.
aliborn (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:36:32 PM

How are you going to promote this ICO? Or you'll just offer coins to someone you know?

I want to develop this project without ICO
Tokens will be needed to pay for monthly access to the full functions of the service.
Heptapolis

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:45:42 PM

It looks interesting and the offer price is good, but owning 1% of the project is not interesting for the investor. Are you ready to sell more at the initial stage?
aliborn (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:48:28 AM

I'm ready to sell more. Now this is the minimum amount for the service to work
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:18:55 PM

Interesting, some questions

1) Why no SSL on your site, are the funds really this short?

2) How much for 1% of the total tokens?
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:24:33 PM

I've same ideas with you, my MVP at http://coinmkc.com

I want use Machine Learning to develop advisor for each coin, will up or down in 24h? buy learning from big data from coins

Your project is a copy of coinmarketcap.com, I dont see something common with the project of topic starter.
aliborn (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:53:20 PM

Interesting, some questions

1) Why no SSL on your site, are the funds really this short?

2) How much for 1% of the total tokens?

1. We will soon install a certificate
2. 120,000 tokens
I think Total Supply 12 000 000 is enough. Offer for the investor is 1% (120,000 tokens) for $6,000. 1 token price is $0.005
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:49:32 AM

You need a partner partner to invest in a project. Because when you are not able to do any work, your work will be your partner. And by doing this, you will gain profit by working on your project. For this reason, a qualified partner is very much needed.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: