Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:10:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: factors that can make bitcoin stable  (Read 472 times)
bontkoli01

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:03:41 PM

I think the most important factor in this case is the investors. The panic attacks at price fall and the FUDs make the price more inconsistent. If the investors can understand the market well, deal sensibly and stop panicking the prices can be expected to be more stable.
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:26:40 PM

You believe that mass maturity can help Bitcoin have a sustainable price on the market wall. Until now, not everyone has realized the benefits of Bitcoin but they are still investing only for the possibility of monetary gain. Thus, they lack vision and confidence in their investment decisions that affect their investment strategy along with any news on the market. Large market capitalization can make Bitcoin's price stable because it will require a high amount of funds to move Bitcoin prices in all directions. Also bringing a bit of supervising rule to prevent whales from extreme price manipulation will also help. Also in line with the growth of Bitcoin users.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:45:42 PM

From my point of view I think bitcoin market will be stable if the big whales are gone. They keep the market unstable and for this reasons lots of people are facing problem. Moreover short term investors also creates problem.
The big whales can never be gone as there will still be some with pretty big position in the market whether we all like it or not. However, there is so little big whales can do when the capitalization of a market is already huge and a very crazily high volume being traded daily.

With that in mind, market will not move in an extremely speedy way as it is today, but we will get to see a more matured market as someone rightly said. This would not just come anyway, as there would have been a huge development based on usage to get to see something like this happens.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:48:38 PM

From my point of view I think bitcoin market will be stable if the big whales are gone. They keep the market unstable and for this reasons lots of people are facing problem. Moreover short term investors also creates problem.
The big whales can never be gone as there will still be some with pretty big position in the market whether we all like it or not. However, there is so little big whales can do when the capitalization of a market is already huge and a very crazily high volume being traded daily.

With that in mind, market will not move in an extremely speedy way as it is today, but we will get to see a more matured market as someone rightly said. This would not just come anyway, as there would have been a huge development based on usage to get to see something like this happens.
Yes but with the passage of time their position is becoming weaker and weaker, because the number of investors are increasing and on other hand the investors are now getting mature who know the trick of the whales very much. Therefore i think that now it is becoming difficult to manipulate the market so easily.
jakebell

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:27:17 AM

"Stability depends on the supply and demand and this two factors might capable to make market stable. We have very limited number of bitcoins for the whole world, so because of this little number of bitcoin high price and the fluctuation can happen. Some factors shows that stability is possible and others shows it is not.
"
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:56:44 AM

we know many of the factors that make bitcoin fall and also we already know that many factors make bitcoin rise and high. bitcoin volatility affects all trades on the market.

I am still skeptical about the factors that make the bitcoin stable. please share your knowledge here about factors that can make a stable market!
Decisions and regulations made by the government determine whether bitcoin can be stable or not. When the government of a country supports the development of bitcoin it is certain that Bitcoin prices will increase and can be much more stable than when before the regulations. This is the thing that will have a big impact on Bitcoin in the future.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:34:36 AM

we know many of the factors that make bitcoin fall and also we already know that many factors make bitcoin rise and high. bitcoin volatility affects all trades on the market.

I am still skeptical about the factors that make the bitcoin stable. please share your knowledge here about factors that can make a stable market!
Although we believe that bitcoin will be stable in the future but,they have also some cases that need to be implemented to make sure that bitcoin will be stable,like if bitcoin becomes more of an investment product than just a digital currency, the price of bitcoin is surely to stabilize, a huge of investment interest of bitcoin which attract to other investor ,so that beyond of this being a digital currency  bitcoin should need to be respectable for stabilize,

putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:34:45 AM

it seems that bitcoin prices will not be stable because I see bitcoin has only a limited supply of only 21 million pieces of bitcoin are available so in my opinion bitcoin will not be stable if it wants to be stable then the total supply should be plenty.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:42:41 AM

Although we believe that bitcoin will be stable in the future but,they have also some cases that need to be implemented to make sure that bitcoin will be stable,like if bitcoin becomes more of an investment product than just a digital currency, the price of bitcoin is surely to stabilize, a huge of investment interest of bitcoin which attract to other investor ,so that beyond of this being a digital currency  bitcoin should need to be respectable for stabilize,

AS soon as bitcoin will become more popular and more and more people will start using bitcoin for fulfilling their daily needs in open market, then i think that we can expect about the bitcoin price, although it is also depending on demand and supply, but demand is increasing because every person still expect to get some good profit from bitcoin investment. Therefore to me i think that it will take some more time when bitcoin will become stable.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:46:20 AM

I should be must use bitcoin widely as decentralized money and accepted as a payment method and instrument for the real use, if you think right know about stable market bitcoin is a speculator asset more than anything, underscored by the fact that 75%+ of all bitcoin transactions are on exchanges. Once bitcoin start to be used as a currency and asset class and not just a speculator driven novelty, it will be more stable.
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:17:49 AM

Bitcoin is possible to become stable in the market,if become more  and more popular even in the mainstream or even if when  many nation will also involve to bitcoin acceptable on their nation and use it for alternative decentralized money,aside from that if it also to become an underlying asset for an instrument like ETF to achieve the much-needed price stability.Although we have also some cases to negative impact to bitcoin if some nation bitcoin will banned,but there's a hope to bitcoin will continue growing.

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:57:31 AM

Bitcoin is possible to become stable in the market,if become more  and more popular even in the mainstream or even if when  many nation will also involve to bitcoin acceptable on their nation and use it for alternative decentralized money,aside from that if it also to become an underlying asset for an instrument like ETF to achieve the much-needed price stability.Although we have also some cases to negative impact to bitcoin if some nation bitcoin will banned,but there's a hope to bitcoin will continue growing.

I don't agree upon your statement that bitcoin will possible to be stable in the market because only one i ever believe when speculators, and experties that study how to eliminate unstable value of bitcoin and its the volatility will tell that there is other way thats the time i agree upon your saying. Solving the volality is a very hard to come up.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:39:50 AM

If bitcon wants to stabe in the market they need to balance demand and supply position. Must take initiative for improvement. Need to promotion for increase investment.
Who wants to balance it ?
It is high time we started understanding one fact and this is the fact that bitcoin is decentralized and not some centralized entity.
Yeah, we may be seeing some trade manipulations once in a while, but that is normal for a decentralized market where some people actually have a huge position.

In the case of a pretty huge mass adoption, then this should usher in some pretty huge growth and over time some bit of stability as we will get not to see pretty sharp movements anymore within a few periods like we have it now.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:34:47 AM

The stability of bitcoin, in my opinion, depends primarily on its recognition. The more people start using this crypto currency in everyday life, the more robust position bitcoin will take. Thus, the growth of the money transfer industry, the adoption of crypto currency among payment systems and sellers, contribute to the growth of bitcoin.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:40:20 AM

There are many factors that make bitcoin rise and fall. Whenever there is bad new the market react to it by dumping bitcoin and when revers is the case it rise again. You asked about factors that will make it stable it will be stable when their is certainty and when bad new stop being publish by the press.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:48:56 AM

Adoption of cryptocurrency especially in banking and finance will ensure that price does not fluctuate in way that will cause systematic collapse!  The day self governing capacity of cryptocurrency is embraced,  that is the day we will begin to see some level of stability!

sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:49:33 AM

the stability of bitcoin seems to be from the total supply factor, when the bitcoin supply becomes thinner then bitcoin will become very expensive whereas when bitcoin is higher then bitcoin prices may be very stable, with very limited bitcoin will be many people who want to buy bitcoin so that making the bitcoin unstable.
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:07:57 AM

The stability of bitcoin, in my opinion, depends primarily on its recognition. The more people start using this crypto currency in everyday life, the more robust position bitcoin will take. Thus, the growth of the money transfer industry, the adoption of crypto currency among payment systems and sellers, contribute to the growth of bitcoin.
In my opinion, nothing can affect the price of the BTC, the price of BTC can not be stable, because the market can not be stable when they are dependent on supply and demand, so the market Crypto The more volatility it attracts the more people invest in the market.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

I think the best way is to make it completely decentralize , I mean if there were no whales in it and it distributed in all hands the price followed a logical trend and technical analysis could work on it , since more than 90% of bitcoins are in less than 10% of wallets now , I hope someday it becomes like that and we see no whale in it .
That's proffering a centralized solution for a decentralized problem - how would it ever work? Did you also pause to consider what would become of all those billion dollar in market capitalization should the whales be left behind? That would leave far behind where we are at the moment. I don't envy the whales, instead I'm fight to become one. Bitcoin needs more adoption and investments for any measure of stability to be achieved and not less.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

If there is an unmanageable system, it is not possible for the cryptocurrencies to be stable. The only solution is that there are some rules or limits. If there are limits, there will not be much volume and the price can be stabilized. The other way is government intervention in this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: