Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:53:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency classified ads. Buy and sell with Bitcoin and Ethereum.  (Read 138 times)
bitsburg (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:39:02 AM

Hi everyone, we want to introduce our site https://bitsburg.com - cryptocurrency classified ads, where you can buy and sell goods with Bitcoin or Ethereum. It is a craigslists on steroids, with better design and experience, but only for crypto instead fiat price.

We believe that one day everyone will be able to use cryptocurrency everywhere in daily life. Our vision is that it becomes possible only when full cycle of manufacturing goods will be tied up in crypto. For now it's very complicated but we already can start selling our used stuff for cryptocurrency and stimulate the use of digital assets. It will give the market a chance to become stable and attain sustainable growth.

Please, if you have an interest, check our project Smiley

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:19:33 PM

It is a craigslists on steroids, with better design and experience, but only for crypto instead fiat price.
Just for the record: There's a crypto-currency option on craigslist, but nevertheless it's always nice to have another alternative.

1. Will you be adding other countries to the list or that's already the final list?
2. You might want to add a button to show all of the advertisements in a single place:
  • ATM, I have to choose a category then click the "All advertisements" link (behind the chosen category) or I have to add "/postings" to the end of home page link.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:10:27 PM

Hi everyone, we want to introduce our site https://bitsburg.com - cryptocurrency classified ads, where you can buy and sell goods with Bitcoin or Ethereum. It is a craigslists on steroids, with better design and experience, but only for crypto instead fiat price.
Now that is a fresh niche ! Good Idea.

We believe that one day everyone will be able to use cryptocurrency everywhere in daily life. Our vision is that it becomes possible only when full cycle of manufacturing goods will be tied up in crypto. For now it's very complicated but we already can start selling our used stuff for cryptocurrency and stimulate the use of digital assets. It will give the market a chance to become stable and attain sustainable growth.
I agree with you.Absolutely love the website design and other features like automatic country display and detection. It's only about time when your project will kick it off.Marketing is what you need to invest in.Everything else is pretty much handled.I'm sure you will find investors as the product has a huge scope.
jslim162

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 10:59:03 AM

You may contact me Jackson @ +601120201023 (Whatsapp only) if you would like to have some handy cash while traveling to Kuala Lumpur.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: