Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:49:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ONe Social Network. Bringing it all Together!  (Read 460 times)
cryprourlbull

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:18:31 AM

Hello, this is certainly an excellent opportunity, but which particular category of users might be interested in this? I want to see an approximate portrait of the user.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nazareth flith

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:36:05 PM

This is very good, I think many investors will join, but why is the team not active in this project? Is there any problem? how about this project? hopefully my success hopes the best.

Suraj Vaid

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 06:00:15 AM

This is very good, I think many investors will join, but why is the team not active in this project? Is there any problem? how about this project? hopefully my success hopes the best.

Yes, the project is promising! The team is dedicated, working hard & extremely active. Join the telegram group to get the latest updates of the project: https://t.me/joinchat/Ho-YFg43JkoeeC-fuDfw9g
Suraj Vaid

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 06:06:15 AM

Hello, this is certainly an excellent opportunity, but which particular category of users might be interested in this? I want to see an approximate portrait of the user.

The target audience would be all users who are looking for a social platform that provides a wide range of services that are digitally secure and private for our users. These users can be people, content creators, businesses, brands, and groups who want to interact without risk of information loss or sharing.
nazareth flith

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:53:04 AM

Yes, the project is promising! The team is dedicated, working hard & extremely active. Join the telegram group to get the latest updates of the project: https://t.me/joinchat/Ho-YFg43JkoeeC-fuDfw9g

Thank you for your advice, I will visit the address you provided, hopefully this project can run smoothly and reach easily and quickly for you.

appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

Typically, such social networks should be formed on the basis of an already existing project, with its community, but which did not use blockchain technology. To form a community from scratch in these conditions is very problematic.
Johnts

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

I want to know if you can dig a mine with this coin, with what machine, with what algorithm,
And when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?
Suraj Vaid

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:43:53 PM

ONe Network ITO Sale Dates Announcement

Due to the current market conditions (BTC,ETH, LTC, etc.), ONe Network has decided to delay its Public Token Sale until October.  The Private Sale will be ongoing until the public sale begins. 

All White Listers who have signed up and passed KYC will be invited to purchase OBT at a discounted rate to the Public Sale and Presale.

Our new dates are as follows:

Public PreSale: Oct 9, 2018 - Nov 9, 2018
Public Main Sale: Nov 27, 2018 - Jan 22, 2019

ONe is a new social network that uses the latest in Blockchain, AI and Dapp technologies to provide a wide range of services that are digitally secure and private for our users.
Our platform will allow ONe to serve as a meeting place for people, content creators, businesses, brands, and groups to meet and interact without risk of information loss or sharing. Our network focuses on giving users the communication tools they want with the privacy protections they demand.
The ONe platform will initially be available to iOS users, with an Android and Web counterpart scheduled to release later in 2018.
At the core of the platform will be the Onebit Token (OBT) and ONe wallet. These will be implemented first and will power all the transactions and rewards within the platform.
Such interactions will include traditional social media messaging and image sharing plus sorting lists of contacts in various public and private settings, as well as managing wallet transactions and cryptocurrency conversions.
ONe Social Network ITO Website:  https://onesocialnetwork.io

Suraj Vaid

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:56:27 AM

I want to know if you can dig a mine with this coin, with what machine, with what algorithm,
And when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?
Token is not available for mining.  As far as the exchanges are concerned, it will be informed after the ITO.
sudhakark

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:20:09 PM

Social media is certifying their standard of purity in today's world, creates hundreds of billions of interactions each day. However, each channel will have a chance to maintain by the companies and interests that are outside. Therefore, all gather information and keep their rights to use media those are developed and posted. By keeping everything in mind of both public and private lives, everybody has little clarity over what is confidential and what is public that are posted on social channels.
ONe is a new blockchain-based technology and cryptocurrency have right to transform the way people interact on social media. ONe is a place for all the people, content creators, business, brands, and groups to meet and helps to interact without any risk of sharing or losing the information.  Networks give in importance in focusing the communication tools by the users and they want all the privacy to be protected they demand. ONe created a Onebit token (OBT) that is obtained within the ONe ecosystem.  All these tokens make users send and receive currency, buy or sell goods, exchange services, participate in opt-in advertising campaigns. ONebit will be used in the marketplace to buy and sell goods, buy premium content, and arrange all the content creators’ pages as well as the marketplace functions. One will gather 1-5% free for transactions where sellers and content creators will be silent.

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
devotion637

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:17:49 PM

Good day everyone. Who here believes in Privacy and ownership of your social data?
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:37:45 AM

A promising project with interesting ideas and implementation, I think everyone who is involved in the crypt should take part, believe in its possibilities, let's support this wonderful team!That is direct current appliances eliminate the repetitive power conversion!
voanquan

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:13:24 AM

One social network platform is so much sought after and interested, somewhere you will feel comfortable with social connections. Good ideas and unique articles will attract many people.
jan cok

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:36:19 AM

One social network platform is so much sought after and interested, somewhere you will feel comfortable with social connections. Good ideas and unique articles will attract many people.

Well you are right, this project is very popular for many investors, now it depends on how the team promotes this project and is packaged in a unique way, waiting for the latest from you.

arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:33:43 AM

Well you are right, this project is very popular for many investors, now it depends on how the team promotes this project and is packaged in a unique way, waiting for the latest from you.
This project is very popular among investors? can you explain what you mean? I did not see that and did not understand that, this project was not even a partner.
OBONe

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:46:45 PM

There has been a lot of interest in our project. We have been building a platform that will use Blockchain, Ai and other technologies that will bring a new way of using social media. We are currently working on our Ai module. It will be something that people will see as very unique in regards to the competition. 
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:53:50 AM

Does it still last for the sale of tokens? and if you buy now,is still get a bonus from purchasing an ONe Social network token?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: