Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:47:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano (ADA) will hit $ 10 in a year.  (Read 326 times)
lonmobilio

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:50:25 AM

Cardano next year will be priced at $ 10, although new cardano coins are present in the world of crypto curency but the demand is very much because Cardano has good technology and platform.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:04:22 AM

We can speculate all that you want. Most of the times, cryptocurrency prices do not reflect fundamentals. Is it possible for Cardano (ADA) to do a 10X in a year? That might happen, because the market is crazy. I have learned not to try to predict, but to follow onto the great projects, hold and swipe for others only if necessary or if I believe that others have more potential. Always within a diversified portfolio.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:09:07 AM

Just because we are in the crypto space and we have freedom to create logics then it doesn't mean we should be applying that like everywhere. Cardano is good project and a best slingshot after the Apollo spacecraft but somehow ADA has slowed down a bit. There was time when it used to atleast move up and down a lot thus giving it some sort of movements
 But now, everything has changed and time has come to a point where the dev team needs to make faster moves. It wouldn't be long enough when it will also start dropping in the ranking. It used to be in Top five before and now beyond that. It has great possibilities but time will tell the truth. However $10 is surely off the chart.
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:13:21 AM

According to me Cardano is one of the good Altcoin, it has good project, good team and supporting companies. I don’t think it will reach 10$ in a year. In long term it has more than that.
loyaeskiron

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:27:57 AM

It is a one hundred percent having possibilities that cardano price rise up to $10 soon, because of the rapid increase of adaptions, and cardano now become more popular in cryptocurrency market. And I'm pretty much sure that before 2018 ends this cardano coin will surely become $10 of it's price market value.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:31:17 AM

Cardano is resonating in the cryptocurency circulating, especially after its price has risen more than 1 USD a few weeks ago. There is a surprise feat for a project still under development. Is Cardano (ADA) designed to cost as much as $ 10 over the next year? Do you believe that?

No, i don't think it can hit 10$ in this year, at the time ADA hit more 1$, a lot altcoin has hit ATH too, so now you think the project still under development, have you think another altcoin will have do this too at same time
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:34:08 AM

CARDANO is very potential for the long term
even I also have CARDANO for me HODL for future profit
let's start to open the eyes, if you understand crypto, you must understand with (ADA) and you will buy it

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: