Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2024, 09:13:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can never be be mainstream, because bankers and corporations....  (Read 984 times)
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

It will be hard for bitcoin to become a mainstream currency, indeed because financial institutions won't let that happen. They will use blockchain, but they'd rather create their own cryptocurrency than have bitcoin as mainstream currency.

Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:00:51 AM

I have studied bitcoin economics deeply and as we all know its very fascinating, but since the begining of paper currency THE BANKERS and CORPORATIONS have got o strong and are so much used to suck easy blood of generals that i dont think they will simply allow bitcoin revolution to pass, atleast there will be a WW type of bloodshed globally in order to this system to come into force completely.

another thing USD is so volatile against bitcoin that people are so much worried to switch to bitcoin revolution, because in there mind everything is pegged with USD/FIAT, which i think is artificial.

There are still some mature writings missing on the broad economic implementation of bitcoin, or atleast there is a need to collect small writings and collect it in a single big volume.

PS. i dont know if i am allowed to post here or not, if i am too low in rank to post in this thread, then kindly delete my post. sorry for my bad english.

The beautiful thing about crypto is it makes the banks and governments of the world irrelevant.
They will either wither and die or innovate and participate.

This is a global revolution and will be won without a single shot being fired.

The worlds financial cartels are grasping at straws to try and control us. The only thing they have since once they no longer control the money supply will be a greatly reduced threat of force.

Bitcoin is battling the issue on Regulation with financial institution by the government, Bankers and financial community was looking into the Regulation on Bitcoin transaction, there are some government or countries opening the window on Bitcoin currency digital transaction in the market trading, yet, it would take time and a lot more technical issues to be resolve on this. Once, acceptance on the said issue Regulation by the government is address by this bankers and financial institution, we can see a more favorable atmosphere for Bitcoin transaction.

After all who will fight and die, kill their brothers and sisters for a bankrupt state that no longer has the ability to support them financially.
Bitcoin is the perfect storm and it's coming for the banksters and their corrupt government lackeys.

They will all be a distant memory soon and only remembered for their participation in one of the most tyrannical periods of human history.

Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:10:29 AM

It will be hard for bitcoin to become a mainstream currency, indeed because financial institutions won't let that happen. They will use blockchain, but they'd rather create their own cryptocurrency than have bitcoin as mainstream currency.

In what ways do you mean that they will 'use blockchain'?

Or at least, what advantages will that have over using the Bitcoin blockchain itself? At least for some sort of tokenization or data timestamp type usage?
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:15:43 AM

Banksters and corporations are definitely slowing down the process of Bitcoin becoming mainstream. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can basically replace banks which only purpose is to store our money and give us a small interest for lending them our money. However, it doesn't mean that Bitcoin will never become mainstream. Cryptocurrencies are decentralised and there is no way to stop them. Even if they were illegal, people could still trade F2F. People need to understand why the should start using cryptocurrencies, they only listen to what they are told in the news.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
sandialoveth

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:41:38 PM

Most of the people are concern about crypto currency because it’s easy to use and easy to exchange where it will be mainstream in future because of its facilities some company can deny this facilities or may not give support but if we understand the percentage of user then it may be mainstream in future.
petloer

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:29:54 AM

Bitcoin's nature is very fluctuative. Sometimes its price goes very high and sometimes it turns out very lowand then it rise up again. Besides, everyday it is developing. So, for this probably bitcoin can never be mainstream.
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:41:51 PM

Yes, you are partially riht. The banks are afraid that someday people may choose Cryptos over them. But, there is also a probability that the banks and all the governments will understand the need of cryptos and finally will accept cryptos.
DwaneJacky

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:27:46 PM

Of course it will be a mainstream, just need some time.
elncrow

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:50:20 PM

I don't think that it is totally impossible. But it will be very tough to do so if bankers and corporation take their position against crypto. But if people start accepting it then I dont think bankers or corporations can do much.
coin_maker

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:21:59 PM

I can’t agree with this argument. Because already bitcoins are popular among many peoples. They invest on this market because they feel this markets future will be great. But it’s true some countries and banks are banned bitcoin but i don’t think so this factor affect whole bitcoin project.
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:46:54 PM

Yes bankers and are rudely against bitcoin. But it has no authority but it moves upon the acceptance of people. So I think the effort will become less strong at a time and there is a chance of being mainstream currency of bitcoin then.
CottonGuy

Activity: 185
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:04:17 PM

I have studied bitcoin economics deeply and as we all know its very fascinating, but since the begining of paper currency THE BANKERS and CORPORATIONS have got o strong and are so much used to suck easy blood of generals that i dont think they will simply allow bitcoin revolution to pass, atleast there will be a WW type of bloodshed globally in order to this system to come into force completely.

another thing USD is so volatile against bitcoin that people are so much worried to switch to bitcoin revolution, because in there mind everything is pegged with USD/FIAT, which i think is artificial.

There are still some mature writings missing on the broad economic implementation of bitcoin, or atleast there is a need to collect small writings and collect it in a single big volume.

PS. i dont know if i am allowed to post here or not, if i am too low in rank to post in this thread, then kindly delete my post. sorry for my bad english.

Bitcoin could possibly go mainstream but not as a currency but as an investment vehicle or a store of value. Bitcoin was made to correct the flaws of centralization. There are lots of human errors happening in our banking system specially fraud when it comes to transactions due to lack of security and incompetence of the people running the system.

For me bitcoin will never be a currency that will be used for our everyday transactions since people has already put a title on bitcoin as a store of value just like gold.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:47:49 PM

Every single thing that has the potential to really go mainstream and make a change will face criticism and skepticism at the beginning. Just like the article that you quoted in your OP. People really thought that the internet was just a fad and will pass.

What I see from bitcoin right now is that it's still very early on its its adoption phase. We are no where near mass adoption currently, but in the long run I can only see the adoption curve going up drastically.

Even if restrictive regulations are in place, I really don't doubt bitcoin's ability to co-exist if not being integrated into day-to-day commercial activities, and that includes banks and all corporations. It takes time, though.
HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:08:06 PM

... will not allow it to invade the world? But they'll have no chance.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:16:08 PM

Agreed, i also thinks that bankers and corporations didn't know anything what bitcoin and blockchain principal. Cryptocurrency means decentralized right ?
Now look bitcoin and altcoin, after that bankers and corps want to hold'em all with a security reason. So where did decentralized go ?

Too much policy and regulation but the essence of bitcoins a re gone

Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:45:18 PM

Buddy what you neglect to comprehend is that they don't have a decision in the issue. The main decision they get is whether they need to be separated of the insurgency or sit inactively by as an afterthought and not get a slice of the profits. We as a whole comprehend what they need at last (cash) so get the job done to state Bitcoin will be fruitful therefore and not disregarding it.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:48:27 PM

These are only the thoughts of the time when as I am sure that in the future people will consider bitcoin as the most beneficial for them and they will like to use it for the banks and for the corporations. There are a number of banks which are already working on the adoption of bitcoin and many corporations have adopted it and it is only the initial stage of bitcoin and when the future comes then we will see bitcoin as the mainstream.
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:37:17 AM

Not even the biggest banks and corporations can stop the bitcoin juggernaut. Bitcoin will become mainstream. Period. It’s just a matter of when not how. Companies are all about profit. Either these companies join the cryptocurrency bandwagon or get left behind.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bettm

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:05:16 AM

But if the lightning network improves bitcoin's lack of money,
So it is quite possible that bitcoin will revolutionize the banking industry in the future, so I am more optimistic about the future of bitcoin.
If it is only because of the Lightning Network, it only solves part of the problem, that is, the speed and cost of the transaction. However, the price of the fluctuating Bitcoin will be even more influential, and the time of the transaction will continue to change. And the margin is not low, it may reach hundreds of dollars.
bryancowart69

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:21:09 AM

Till now bitcoin face many obstacles.If the governments legalized bitcoin and forced bankers and corporations then is quite possible that bitcoin will revolutionize the banking industry in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: