Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:17:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem  (Read 5138 times)
TotSamiy

Activity: 348
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:58:08 AM

The developer, on what exchange it is planned to add a coin? Some negotiations with administrators have already taken place about it? It is very important aspect of any project, popular exchange very positively affects cost that opens further the new horizons for the project.
We are negotiating with the cryptbridge exchange.

❗️❗️❗️➡️  GET FREE BTC EVERY 10 MIN  ⬅️❗️❗️❗️

❗️❗️❗️➡️  GET FREE BTC EVERY 10 MIN  ⬅️❗️❗️❗️

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:18:06 PM

There was a lot of information of exchange where it planned to add coin. It is CryptoBridge. Nexton will be added in this month.

Where have you found this information? Share it, please)
It has been said many times that more information you can get in discord.

Your promotion of NextON channel in discord gave way. We must do it more intensive.

The last couple of days there is very quiet. But the news appears very quickly.
So it is. But this may be a calm before the storm. I think it's worth waiting for some good news.

KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:41:45 PM

There was a lot of information of exchange where it planned to add coin. It is CryptoBridge. Nexton will be added in this month.

Your promotion of NextON channel in discord gave way. We must do it more intensive.

Possibly it and to the best. As it is better to get adequate news but less than trifles but it is constant. Especially the developer is distracted by it less and actively works on improvement and advertizing of the project.

developers should be distracted to report news. Or they need a manager who can bring all the news.

HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:43:11 PM

So it is. But this may be a calm before the storm. I think it's worth waiting for some good news.
First of all I wait for good news concerning the future exchanges, I consider that this component one of the most important for achievement of success.

Riha

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

The developer, on what exchange it is planned to add a coin? Some negotiations with administrators have already taken place about it? It is very important aspect of any project, popular exchange very positively affects cost that opens further the new horizons for the project.

Now I understand and sympathize with you. Probably, you are already tired of constant questions. It is necessary somewhere to fix this information.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:23:19 PM

First of all I wait for good news concerning the future exchanges, I consider that this component one of the most important for achievement of success.
Yesterday was announced good news about exchange. It's logical that creators do not want to pay for a quick listing at this stage of project development.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

Now I understand and sympathize with you. Probably, you are already tired of constant questions. It is necessary somewhere to fix this information.
But this is a community manager's job. He should answer every questions. Even they are stupid.

Riha

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:13:20 PM

But this is a community manager's job. He should answer every questions. Even they are stupid.
You are right. But we know that it is very bored, especially if question was answered recently.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

Yesterday was announced good news about exchange. It's logical that creators do not want to pay for a quick listing at this stage of project development.
I consider that at the expense of voices of community it is possible to get on good well-known exchanges, such as bit-z, mercatox and some other.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Afina_22

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:22:37 PM

Where I can get information how many nodes are sold?
Riha

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

I consider that at the expense of voices of community it is possible to get on good well-known exchanges, such as bit-z, mercatox and some other.

I hope you are right, because I do not know how it should work.

HMember

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:51:07 PM

Tell please, the PoS system will work how exactly? The algorithm of charge of awards is interesting.

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:04:27 PM

I tried the discord only because there is a NextOn channel. And I liked it. Maybe that's why I advise to go there all time.
I also like the discord. There you can always get an answer to all your questions about project.
Riha

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:10:02 AM

I tried the discord only because there is a NextOn channel. And I liked it. Maybe that's why I advise to go there all time.
I also like the discord. There you can always get an answer to all your questions about project.

There they reported the end of the first round and the beginning of the second round of the pre-sale. Everyone can find out what the collected money will be spent on.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:11:13 AM

There they reported the end of the first round and the beginning of the second round of the pre-sale. Everyone can find out what the collected money will be spent on.

I also saw this news. I think they should be more active in conducting an advertising campaign.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:18:53 AM

And where it is possible to find in general information on rounds of sales? Something I have found nothing. What extent of each round?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Riha

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:33:12 AM

And where it is possible to find in general information on rounds of sales? Something I have found nothing. What extent of each round?

In discord, of course. Besides general topic there are topics with announcements and other things. There are all information.

HMember

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:48:00 AM

The developer, I think would be to provide all information on the price and quantity of the sold masternodes exactly here, at a forum more correctly.

Riha

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:35:19 AM

NextON is fast and private cryptocurrency for everyone, everywhere. Combining best features of modern crypto-tech.
NextON coin is ready to rock !!!
It sounds like a slogan for advertising. You can give ideas to the developers of Nexton.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:17:24 PM

The developer, I think would be to provide all information on the price and quantity of the sold masternodes exactly here, at a forum more correctly.
It would be good if they duplicated here. I hope the manager will listen to us. But maybe they have decided to develop dischord channel.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: