Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:53:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem  (Read 5142 times)
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:22:52 PM

Electronic commerce continues to develop and I think that this product will help the participants of this ecosystem to get quality service and optimize their work.
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:27:20 PM

The development prospect of NextON block chain project in the field of e-commerce is very broad. We hope that the project team will bring more good news as soon as possible.
The team has collected a budget for the development of the project within the next 6 months. These funds should also suffice for marketing financing. So I think the news is sure to be.
I think that Nxton will increase its value throughout the development period. Without activity, investors can get little. Now I'm happy to watch the team move.
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

The situation on the exchange has now stabilized. I think that the team's activity will be able to raise interest in the project. And investors will be able to get a good profit.
We need to wait a bit. The first period of sale on exchange is always very difficult for ICO projects. I think that after all the participants of the Bounty campaign leave the exchange, and the team will go on the proposed plan, we can see a good return on investment.
Nthissibar

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:42:02 PM

I saw that the team has already defined its strategy for the near future. What markets are selected primarily for the marketing campaign?
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:45:44 PM

The situation on the exchange has now stabilized. I think that the team's activity will be able to raise interest in the project. And investors will be able to get a good profit.
In general, there is a great potential. I think we should support such a project. Now I think it's a good time to buy. In six months you can get a profit several times more.
Ngeustongi

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:47:19 PM

To develop the project for the first six months, the team collected the necessary funds. That's good. But how will the development of the next stages take place? Or in six months you plan to finish the job?
Ustovianet

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

Electronic commerce continues to develop and I think that this product will help the participants of this ecosystem to get quality service and optimize their work.
I'll agree with you. Consumers of Nexton products will be able to improve customer service.  I think the coin will be in demand. But time will show us the situation more truthfully.
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:00:12 PM

I saw that the team has already defined its strategy for the near future. What markets are selected primarily for the marketing campaign?
I read that the team places banners on the first page and on the fixed pages of the site MNO. Also advertising will be placed on thematic sites. We will learn about the rest of the details soon.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:06:39 PM

I think that with an experienced team the project will develop at a rapid pace. I support the project. The price for participation I like.  The work of the team impressed me.
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:10:25 PM

I'll agree with you. Consumers of Nexton products will be able to improve customer service.  I think the coin will be in demand. But time will show us the situation more truthfully.
That's great. With long term storage, I can get a good profit. I am waiting for the development of the project and growth on the exchange.
Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

That's great. With long term storage, I can get a good profit. I am waiting for the development of the project and growth on the exchange.
I also hope for the team's activity. With the rapid implementation of the plans, the team will be able to become a leader in this field, so investors will be able to count on good demand for NXTON.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:12:31 PM

What stage of the road map is now your development? I understand that marketing campaign is part of your project, but I would like to know about the development of the product itself.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:15:05 AM

I think that with an experienced team the project will develop at a rapid pace. I support the project. The price for participation I like.  The work of the team impressed me.
Indeed, in this project I see a good pace of work. After the coin was exchanged, the team did not reduces the speed of development.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:20:08 AM

To develop the project for the first six months, the team collected the necessary funds. That's good. But how will the development of the next stages take place? Or in six months you plan to finish the job?

In the technological road map you can see some details. I am sure that the team will adhere to the established development plan.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:12:36 AM

The team will conduct free consulting and training of entrepreneurs. This will definitely help the development of NextOn and popularization of the coin. I like that.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:14:59 AM

I wanted to learn about some of the development details that I didn't find in white paper. Will a new version of White Paper be added soon?
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:21:11 AM

In the technological road map you can see some details. I am sure that the team will adhere to the established development plan.
As I understood from the description, the team will be occupied for the first 6 months by the fact that there will be develop widgets for CMS such as Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, Opencart, Magento and conclude a partnership with online shops.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:25:42 AM

Indeed, in this project I see a good pace of work. After the coin was exchanged, the team did not reduces the speed of development.
To create an entire ecosystem, the Nexton team will need a lot of time. But now the development continues, and each new stage of technical development will raise the value of the coin. I think I can get a good profit.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:37:45 AM

What can you offer miners now? It seems to me that the coin will be popular and I would like to get profit here.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:40:27 AM

Have you already received the approval of your development from the representatives of e-commerce? Perhaps there is information about their opinions about your purses?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: