Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:17:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: South Korea Is Now Make an ICO legal again?  (Read 103 times)
evilsign (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:00:07 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 03:32:50 PM by evilsign

As we know before about South Korea, this country is very friendly with the world of cryptocurrency, including on ICO. But in several months ago, their country make a decision to banned all of ICO. I guess that its decision is made because of many reasons. But yesterday, I heard read the news that South Korea is no more banned ICO. I got this news from https://coinpedia.org/news/south-korea-is-removing-the-ico-ban
So what do you think about this? Isn’t it a great news for South Koreans only? Or must be great news for us? I hope it will be followed by another country  Wink

Recently I got the big news about Korea Again and Ethereum. As we know before (I hope you all already knew about it), the leaders from South and North Korea met on April 27 and signed an agreement for peace between the two nations and the big news is their historic moment permanently recorded on the ethereum blockchain.
Read the news here https://www.coindesk.com/historic-korean-peace-declaration-recorded-on-ethereum-blockchain/
And now what do you think about it? Will ethereum moon again?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vuithoinha

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:31:05 AM

I think the ban on ICO in Korea is because they did not have a law in the first place to strictly control the ICO. When the law is made clear and guarantees the interests of investors as well as government, the ICO ban is lifted is easy to understand. Other countries will also study like Korea.
tnekramor

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:46:01 AM

As we know before about South Korea, this country is very friendly with the world of cryptocurrency, including on ICO. But in several months ago, their country make a decision to banned all of ICO. I guess that its decision is made because of many reasons. But yesterday, I heard read the news that South Korea is no more banned ICO. I got this news from https://coinpedia.org/news/south-korea-is-removing-the-ico-ban
So what do you think about this? Isn’t it a great news for South Koreans only? Or must be great news for us? I hope it will be followed by another country  Wink
This will be a great news not only for South Korea but in the cryptoworld as a whole as this news provide a positive impact in crypto. If South Korea studied and implemented it then other country must do the same.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:17:55 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 12:39:29 PM by bartolo

When the government of South Korea made the decision to ban ICOs, it was known that it was a temporary measure. Some countries prefer to do things like that, first they prohibit, then they research, and in the end, they approve. In all cases, the prohibitions end up being removed over time, it's a pattern that is constantly repeated.
sheryl18

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:25:45 PM

So what do you think about this? Isn’t it a great news for South Koreans only? Or must be great news for us? I hope it will be followed by another country  Wink

it's good news for everyone especially bitcoin because it's in Korea so it's possible that there are other countries that are not a bitcoin bitcoin we know that other countries will accept that bitcoin is especially good news at all.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:06:50 PM

I think South Korea banning the cryptocurrency is not realized because of the signature campaign raise by Korean people who believed that it gives them an opportunity to make additional income even the young ones, there it comes up to make a regulation, which is better rather than banning it, maybe with this breaking news may be all crypto activities will be back in normal and that's good for crypto.
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

This need the more clariffication, i have seen a similar news like that on cointelegrap which says "May" and it's still a speculation but i guess there is a lot of percentage that will become the true story.
We are in the competition of the technology right now. If that becomes true and big bullish for altcoins.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

As the article said, South Korea still haven't lifted the ban on ICOs but they are planning to legalize it again in their country, and I think this news is legit as I have seen a lot of similar articles about it from trusted sources. But if this will happen, of course it is a great news because we all know that Korea is one of the country that has the most demand in cryptocurrencies, so it can take affect for the cryptocurrency market to recover again, but I think it will be a long process before this lift in ban will happen.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:46:47 PM

That is some great news if it is true! That will definitely bring some fresh air into the whole crypto scene, which was overwhelmed by bad news lately. I hope some other countries will follow, as you say, it would be great that USA would unban it also.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:50:11 PM

I think this is a great news, but it is still a proposal we need to wait for the government to approve the bill fisrt and make it legal, South Korea last year was the place that drove the price of Ethereum up, that means new money will be allowed to entered into the sace, alot of the regulation talk is driving new money away from the space

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
evilsign (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

Recently I got the big news about Korea Again and Ethereum. As we know before (I hope you all already knew about it), the leaders from South and North Korea met on April 27 and signed an agreement for peace between the two nations and the big news is their historic moment permanently recorded on the ethereum blockchain.
Read the news here https://www.coindesk.com/historic-korean-peace-declaration-recorded-on-ethereum-blockchain/
And now what do you think about it? Will ethereum moon again?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: