Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency  (Read 54814 times)
donalfonso (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:20:42 AM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Enzos

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:32:27 AM

Please rest assured that if each country has its own cryptocurrency. So dispersing cryptocurrency is the most valuable. There is no difference between these central cryptocurrencies and banks. So the government can't kill cryptocurrencies. Because the government can't do this.

jasydoggye

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:19:51 PM

If this happens then I think competition will be increase in this market. Everyone wants to take initiatives for their development and for this reason i think banks demand also will decrease.
collins_89

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 11:58:52 PM

yeah, that will be nice. Bitcoin as well as the market of crypto currency has one vision to replace the flat currency and to promote digital currency to have fast processing and fewer fees. If every country has its own crypto then it will be the success of the market. This will make the market big.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:27:49 AM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
This will be very hard and it will take many steps for this to be accomplished, the government will have a hard time passing this kind of petition and by that for me is impossible and i dont think that a country will have a cryptocurrency.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:44:50 AM

If all countries are having it's own cryptocurrency coin, maybe the popularity are much different, and it forms other crypto coin to some certain countries are cheap compared to other known countries when it comes to their economic stability like america, russia and china, because they are very known countries when it comes to economic status of income.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:08:08 AM

I don't think it would be nice if every country has it's own cryptocurrency. You can see so far, that every county known for corruption has shown interests for launching a national cryptocurrency. The reason is quite simple: they want to control their citizens and escape of another contries sanctions. The first point is a big pity because in every corrupt countries the citizens often have some disavantages to criticize authorities. The government will have an interest to get rid of them and by using a own cryotocurrency the government can watch it's citizens and decide wo has to go to prison.
The second point: Escaping sanctions is nothing to argue against, it's up to the country and maybe better for the citizens.

The problem is if you have a national cryptocurrency it's a central one, controlled by the government. This is not good. The can abuse it for it's own interests, get informations about the utilization or manipulate it.

It's better to have a strong global and decetralized cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. It can't be abused by local authorities because it belongs to all people.

So a national cryptocurrency can be seen critical because it depends on the government, and if the government is nasty, then you'll have some trouble.
cuongdola211093

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:09:38 AM

The competition for electronic money is increasingly severe
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:16:43 AM

Would be fine for me . I Preffer Without ICO and without Premine and split it with all people over that country . What happens next thats on people shoulders . There is Venezuela who issued State backed cryptocurrency . You can read it here https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-investors-stay-away-venezuelas-petro/
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:32:08 AM

It doesn't seem good for me personally. The currency will be controlled by the regulator itself. I should say that it's a very good to be a game changer because in our real life less and less people use the fiat money. And i think that the regulators has made it become strictly regulated.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:45:51 AM

Countries would sooner or later covert the fiat to crypto.
It would work the same way digital payment works currently with cryptos own perks. Overall it doesn't make any sense.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:03:37 AM

if each country is able to have its own crypto currency then all crypto values ​​must be competing, resulting in the competition of the value of each cryptocurrency it releases. but behind all this before each country is able to issue crypto each must first legalize its existence
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

If every country has its own crypto currency then it will loose its moral. Crypto currency is made decentralised so that people all over the world can use it without currency conversion.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

if each country is able to have its own crypto currency then all crypto values ​​must be competing, resulting in the competition of the value of each cryptocurrency it releases. but behind all this before each country is able to issue crypto each must first legalize its existence
It will be another discussions on how each countries will work legalizing crypto, it's very important to accept and adopt first before we can think that each countries will have its own versions, I guess it will take some time before things will work out about this, maybe bitcoin will be a good alternatives but having another versions of crpyto it will take many more years to be discussed.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:42:39 PM

In the late of 2017 Russian President Vladimir Putin asked his Russian officials to develop a Russias own in-house cryptocurrency called cryptorouble. According to his adviser, it is a useful tool to evade western economics sanctions but the US and EU responded and put sanction regarding this matter. Right now I don't know the existence of the said crypto but the very essence of being government own cryptocurrency that I'm not in favor are truly regulated and trackable currency.
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

In my opinion, Governments still don't want to implement cryptocurrency worldwide because once they'll allow it, they will not be able to manage it as they don't have control or any access with it. Things might go out of hand and it'll be more difficult to handle because it'll be used worldwide. But for transaction purposes etc., I think taht cryto is good to use.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

I think this is a matter of time. It will arrive soon. One or two years, each country should have its own cryptocurrency. After all, cryptocurrency is a symbol of the times. I think the government should accept it, but it is very scared.
samiraetn

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:01:59 PM

Well, if every country has its own cryptocurrency, then it would turn up like fiat money. There won’t be the decentralized system. It would be kind of complex to transact cryptos.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:04:49 PM

I think that this idea, as it's proposed, will not be realized, at least in a generalized way. I don't think that issuing bonds in the form of cryptocurrencies can provide many advantages for investors or for the states. Another thing is that countries can create a cryptocurrency that is the crypto version of their local currencies, but I don't think this makes too much sense, at least for users.
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

In my opinion, this day will soon come. I think this is a very good news. Then prove that Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency will become more valuable. It will be more expensive.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: