Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:00:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦑[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY]Quidli - Split Equity, Trade it for Labor🦑  (Read 1718 times)
jahn_quid (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 12:47:41 PM

I love how the team has laid out all the missions to be seen and chosen from by people willing to complete them. It's a super effective strategy. I'll be keeping up to date with this project and I can't wait to see where it goes!
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Building the future of work is a lot of work!

But we at Quidli are firm believers of practicing what we preach: Our protocol is designed to allow companies to grow by exchanging their ownership equity as compensation for labor, and so we build Quidli in exactly this way - trading tokens for work.

Do you want to become a Squiddite? Squiddites are believers in the Quidli vision who volunteer labor to contribute to and accelerate our development in exchange for preQUIDs. Today we work with 12 Squiddites, but we're always eager to onboard more!

To find out more, join us on: Telegram, Reddit, Medium, and LinkedIn.

If you want to contact us directly, get in touch with us by e-mail at: hey@quid.li
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

I love how the team has laid out all the missions to be seen and chosen from by people willing to complete them. It's a super effective strategy. I'll be keeping up to date with this project and I can't wait to see where it goes!
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Building the future of work is a lot of work!

But we at Quidli are firm believers of practicing what we preach: Our protocol is designed to allow companies to grow by exchanging their ownership equity as compensation for labor, and so we build Quidli in exactly this way - trading tokens for work.

Do you want to become a Squiddite? Squiddites are believers in the Quidli vision who volunteer labor to contribute to and accelerate our development in exchange for preQUIDs. Today we work with 12 Squiddites, but we're always eager to onboard more!

To find out more, join us on: Telegram, Reddit, Medium, and LinkedIn.

If you want to contact us directly, get in touch with us by e-mail at: hey@quid.li

Very nice! It has been only a month but your progress and development were truly amazing! I will come back here from time to time to check for more updates. Keep going Quidli! Smiley
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

🦑Thanks for your support!🦑

FYI for our ongoing Airdrop process:

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

Just a reminder, we're also online on:
kiminjhon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:56:49 PM

I am still confused by what is on offer by the Quidli, but if I read the Quidli project at a glance it looks like it is interesting, I will try to understand him back
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:11:06 PM

I am still confused by what is on offer by the Quidli, but if I read the Quidli project at a glance it looks like it is interesting, I will try to understand him back

🦑Introducing our white paper (ver. 1.1.0)!🦑

Quidli is a protocol to transfer equity via blockchain. We build and focus on future of work use cases where equity can be applied as a form of compensation so that workers can become owners with the labor they contribute.

Give the latest Quidli white paper a read and let us know if this helps!

And join the discussion in our Telegram group if you have any further questions!
Jek_mik

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

Strongly support you guys. Protocol is important for building blockchain products and this is a good piece of puzzle. All the best to this team!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 04:19:21 PM

Strongly support you guys. Protocol is important for building blockchain products and this is a good piece of puzzle. All the best to this team!

🦑Welcome to Quidli!🦑

Help us grow by inviting your friends to our community as well.

You can earn 1 bountyQUID for each friend successfulluy onboarded! Simply invite them to our Telegram group; have them complete all necessary steps to fully register; and make sure they list you as their referrer in their Completion Form.

See the bounty task card for more details!
tandy1232018

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:52:29 AM

It is a great project. Let's go to participate! Bold design, pioneer in its category. Innovative
iren squares

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

Share and Connect Global Music Entertainment

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:24:14 AM

this project has a competent team and able to compete in quality. for translation I think it is very global because there are many countries in the tread described need a translator. success for this project.

iLink2Music     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N  U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
[          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ]
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 06:55:35 AM

this project has a competent team and able to compete in quality. for translation I think it is very global because there are many countries in the tread described need a translator. success for this project.

It is a great project. Let's go to participate! Bold design, pioneer in its category. Innovative

Just a reminder, we're also online on:
🦑🦑🦑🦑
fly31

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:53:48 AM

Impressive vision and team. Must join this community to support and benefit from its development. Quidli is going to win, mark that for sure!
Ye_2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

Love this project. I understand very well the problem Quidli is addressing. Pleased to see a solution developed soon!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 12:10:40 PM

🦑The Squidcore talks to Pepicast about Startups, Blockchain, and Quidli (in English)🦑

https://image.ibb.co/cxtCLT/IMG_20180628_152558_429.jpg

Listen to the Squidcore explain the Quidli Protocol and their vision for the future of work: https://anchor.fm/pepicast/episodes/Quidli-using-blokchain-to-share-equity-e1o2n4

Interview conducted by Gael Gendre, founder of Pepicast, a new French podcast focusing on tech, startups, and ICOs.

Full disclosure: Gael is also working today for Quidli as a Squiddite, supporting us mainly in building partnerships in media and communications.
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 01:16:44 PM

Love this project. I understand very well the problem Quidli is addressing. Pleased to see a solution developed soon!

Impressive vision and team. Must join this community to support and benefit from its development. Quidli is going to win, mark that for sure!

🦑Support Quidli, earn TOKENS🦑

We're happy to have you guys on board in our community! Help us further and earn even more QUIDs:

1. Bounties
Check out all the different bounty tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs.
You can also read the Bounty Guide to better understand the process.

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.

And join us on Telegram to chat and discuss with us directly!
fly31

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:51:53 PM

🦑Support Quidli, earn TOKENS🦑

We're happy to have you guys on board in our community! Help us further and earn even more QUIDs:

1. Bounties
Check out all the different bounty tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs.
You can also read the Bounty Guide to better understand the process.

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.

And join us on Telegram to chat and discuss with us directly!

Your work system is excellent. I like your usage of Trello in creating a system where people can identify the work where they can bring value and then jump right on it! This is truly the future of work!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:58:33 PM

Your work system is excellent. I like your usage of Trello in creating a system where people can identify the work where they can bring value and then jump right on it! This is truly the future of work!

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
Thanks for noticing our system! You can learn more about the various applications we put in place via our stories on Medium.

Feel free to discuss our missions and work culture directly with us on our Telegram too!
Jek_mik

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:19:49 PM

I want to see more token detail. Project is interesting and shows good potential to be winner. We should be able to learn more about this progress.
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:36:03 PM

I want to see more token detail. Project is interesting and shows good potential to be winner. We should be able to learn more about this progress.

🦑Be sure to read our latest white paper (ver. 1.1.0)!🦑

Give the latest Quidli white paper a read, particularly the Token section!

Join the discussion in our Telegram group!
Ye_2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

Quidli is going to the top. This ICO is impressive and I believe it will take us all to the future of work. Hail Quidli!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:11:55 AM

Quidli is going to the top. This ICO is impressive and I believe it will take us all to the future of work. Hail Quidli!

FYI for our ongoing Airdrop process:
🦑🦑🦑🦑
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: