Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:32:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦑[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY]Quidli - Split Equity, Trade it for Labor🦑  (Read 1718 times)
YumiChoji

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:56:36 AM

Quidli is going to the top. This ICO is impressive and I believe it will take us all to the future of work. Hail Quidli!

🦑Thanks for your support!🦑

FYI for our ongoing Airdrop process:
🦑🦑🦑🦑

How many QUID will i receive on airdrop?
jahn_quid (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:08:17 AM

Quidli is going to the top. This ICO is impressive and I believe it will take us all to the future of work. Hail Quidli!

FYI for our ongoing Airdrop process:
🦑🦑🦑🦑

How many QUID will i receive on airdrop?

Airdrop consists of three steps:

1. Join us and stay in our Telegram group (1 bountyQUID)
2. Register your email address via our site (1 bountyQUID)
3. Submit a Completion Form

You earn a total of 2 bountyQUIDs for this. FYI, 1 bountyQUID = 100 QUIDs.
tandy1232018

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:01:35 AM

One of the top blockchain projects in my opinion. People need to know Quidli as it is a promising application for everyone including companies and workers. The team is creative and effective, I really believe this will win.
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 07:40:33 AM

One of the top blockchain projects in my opinion. People need to know Quidli as it is a promising application for everyone including companies and workers. The team is creative and effective, I really believe this will win.

🦑Support Quidli, earn TOKENS🦑

We're happy to have you on board in our community! Help us further and earn even more QUIDs:

1. Bounties
Check out all the different bounty tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs.
You can also read the Bounty Guide to better understand the process.

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.

And join us on Telegram to chat and discuss with us directly!
Jek_mik

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:53:18 AM

Please grow fast and strong. I believe in this project and want to see it succeed beyond ICO. Best to the Quidli team!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:20:18 AM

Please grow fast and strong. I believe in this project and want to see it succeed beyond ICO. Best to the Quidli team!

Just a reminder, we're also online on:
fly31

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:17:28 AM

Good discussion guys! For me it seems that the team is supposed to make the difference and not the product. Thats why I decide this ICO is very strong.

Btw, very interested in price action after lockup period. Did some research on this on stocks for my thesis. Would be interested to keep an eye on this for crypto as well!  Grin
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:22:34 PM

Good discussion guys! For me it seems that the team is supposed to make the difference and not the product. Thats why I decide this ICO is very strong.

Btw, very interested in price action after lockup period. Did some research on this on stocks for my thesis. Would be interested to keep an eye on this for crypto as well!  Grin

Do please take a look at the Token section of our White Paper!

We lay out Sale Details that we've established presently for all to take into consideration.

If you have further questions or comments, do let us know on Telegram!
Ye_2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:49:36 PM

This is a worthy project. Blockchain case is clear and vision for the bigger picture is compelling. Quidli is a contender for confidence in the market. I am following this project with great interest!
Jek_mik

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:58:37 PM

I have joined all the social medias. I will support Quidli to my best efforts by promotion of vision and inviting more supporters. We will make this a positive sale product that everyone can contribute to!!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:21:58 PM

I have joined all the social medias. I will support Quidli to my best efforts by promotion of vision and inviting more supporters. We will make this a positive sale product that everyone can contribute to!!

Thanks! Let us know if you have any questions via Telegram. Chat with us directly there!
Youngjae77

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:57:07 PM

Super project.

This is the kind of project blockchain is built for. Quidli is a important project in that workers can become doers while still being responsible for contribution.

Quidli is a strong candidate for becoming a real valuable system for crypto!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:06:26 PM

Super project.

This is the kind of project blockchain is built for. Quidli is a important project in that workers can become doers while still being responsible for contribution.

Quidli is a strong candidate for becoming a real valuable system for crypto!

Welcome aboard our community! In true Quidli fashion, help us grow further and earn even more QUIDs:

1. Bounties
Check out all the different bounty tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs.

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.

tandy1232018

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:19:47 PM

It is a new and great bounty , wish good luck to all. As a bounty hunter, I am currently enrolled in the amazing bounty program of Quidli. Highly recommended and astonishing platform for bounties! hurry up and join folks!
Jek_mik

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:46:52 PM

Love this Quidli and am helping promotion for everyone else to learn more about this protocol!
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:05:00 PM

Quidli is made flexible and simple so that companies can stimulate or reward any person who contributes!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:37:27 PM

Quidli is made flexible and simple so that companies can stimulate or reward any person who contributes!

🦑Have You Taken Part in Our Ongoing Airdrop?🦑

Accordingly, you can directly review the latest bountyQUID distribution!
Ye_2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:23:29 AM

Exciting stuff guys. Really should be on everyone's watch list for ICO
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 01:18:25 AM

Exciting stuff guys. Really should be on everyone's watch list for ICO

We're happy to have you on board in our community! Help us further and earn even more QUIDs:

1. Bounties

2. Missions

jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:49:43 PM

Take a look at our White Paper!

We lay out use case and application details that we've established presently for all to take into consideration.

If you have further questions or comments, do let us know on Telegram!

🦑🦑🦑
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: