Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:35:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦑[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY]Quidli - Split Equity, Trade it for Labor🦑  (Read 1718 times)
Youngjae77

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:34:56 PM

Honestly one of the best ICO I see on bit coin talk. Idea is simple and elegant and provides real use for general public. We can all benefit from this kind of project so I recommend getting involved with Quidli. Team and vision are a solid foundation here and we can all participate in the new future of work.
Jek_mik

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

Love Quidli. It is true utilization of blockchain in work environment. I eagerly want use this for become share holder in company I work for. This is future for equality for all people. Workers are having new life!
jahn_quid (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 04:15:46 PM

Honestly one of the best ICO I see on bit coin talk. Idea is simple and elegant and provides real use for general public. We can all benefit from this kind of project so I recommend getting involved with Quidli. Team and vision are a solid foundation here and we can all participate in the new future of work.

Love Quidli. It is true utilization of blockchain in work environment. I eagerly want use this for become share holder in company I work for. This is future for equality for all people. Workers are having new life!

🦑Support Quidli, earn TOKENS🦑

Thanks so much! Welcome aboard both of you to our community! In true Quidli fashion, help us grow further and earn even more QUIDs:

1. Bounties
Check out all the different bounty tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs.
You can also read the Bounty Guide to better understand the process.

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.

And join us on Telegram to chat and discuss with us directly!
[/quote]
tandy1232018

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:02:44 AM

This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. Definitely worth to participate!
fly31

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:42:19 AM

Everything looks good so far! I would like to wait to see more token information in the future though.

Overall very promising!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:52:04 AM

This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. Definitely worth to participate!

An innovative bounty system makes this project standout. I am watching this closely. All the best to this serious team!

Excellent Project

Bold design, pioneer in its category. Innovative

Thanks for the support! Are you interested in becoming a Squiddite?

Squiddites are believers in the Quidli vision who volunteer labor to contribute to and accelerate our development in exchange for preQUIDs, a pre-ICO centralized token we offer for work on our platform. Today we work with 12 Squiddites, but we're always eager to onboard more!

To find out more, join us on: Telegram, Reddit, Medium, and LinkedIn.

If you want to contact us directly, get in touch with us by e-mail at: hey@quid.li

Ye_2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:08:31 PM

Vision and team are amazing.

More tokens information is good for community. Then signal will be strongest that this is a top project.

Quidli is positive direction.
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:07:56 PM

Vision and team are amazing.

More tokens information is good for community. Then signal will be strongest that this is a top project.

Quidli is positive direction.

🦑Thanks for your support!🦑

Just a reminder, we're also online on:
Youngjae77

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:18:17 PM

Bounty organization indicates a strong and effective team. I am impressed with the structure of such a young project. Quidli will have an opportunity to become a superb protocol and I encourage everyone to stay updated on its progress.
Jek_mik

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:23:08 PM

Timing is everything. Equity for work payment is a novel concept that is good for today working. I think so Quidli is a project with good future potential. As such ICO investors can think this is a good business idea to utilize their crypto in productive way.
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

Bounty organization indicates a strong and effective team. I am impressed with the structure of such a young project. Quidli will have an opportunity to become a superb protocol and I encourage everyone to stay updated on its progress.

Timing is everything. Equity for work payment is a novel concept that is good for today working. I think so Quidli is a project with good future potential. As such ICO investors can think this is a good business idea to utilize their crypto in productive way.

You can review Token Details in our White Paper! A brief summary is as follows:

TOKEN DETAILS

.Token name:Quidli Token
.Ticker:QUID
.Type:ERC-20 (Ethereum Blockchain)
.Total supply:TBA
.Softcap:4 000 ETH
.Hardcap:20 000 ETH
.Token Sale:TBA
.Accepted purchase:  ETH
.Price:1 ETH = 50 000 QUIDs
.Country:France

We also lay out use cases and application details that we've established presently for all to take into consideration.

If you have further questions or comments or even suggestions, do let us know on Telegram!

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:13:19 AM

🦑Introducing Two New Squidcore Members🦑

With Cyprien deciding to step down to a Squiddite level for personal reasons, we recruited two new core members to take over product full-time at Quidli - Narjis Hachilif and Gagan Singh.

.Narjis is a full-stack engineer who will head Quidli's off-chain solutions. She has received engineering degrees from Institut Supérieur d'Electronique de Paris (France) and Chalmers University of Technology (Sweden); and worked as a software developer for various corporates (Orange, Ericsson, and Volvo) and startups. She is presently based in Nantes, France.

Gagan is managing Quidli's blockchain development today. Gagan is a full-stack developer who is also a crypto enthusiast and so has contributed to other blockchain projects, most notably Origin protocol. Originally from New Delhi, India, Gagan is based in Vancouver, Canada today.

Please be sure to welcome the two to our community on Telegram!

Ye_2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:59:16 AM

🦑Introducing Two New Squidcore Members🦑

With Cyprien deciding to step down to a Squiddite level for personal reasons, we recruited two new core members to take over product full-time at Quidli - Narjis Hachilif and Gagan Singh.

.Narjis is a full-stack engineer who will head Quidli's off-chain solutions. She has received engineering degrees from Institut Supérieur d'Electronique de Paris (France) and Chalmers University of Technology (Sweden); and worked as a software developer for various corporates (Orange, Ericsson, and Volvo) and startups. She is presently based in Nantes, France.

Gagan is managing Quidli's blockchain development today. Gagan is a full-stack developer who is also a crypto enthusiast and so has contributed to other blockchain projects, most notably Origin protocol. Originally from New Delhi, India, Gagan is based in Vancouver, Canada today.

Please be sure to welcome the two to our community on Telegram!

I am interested in seeing the blockchain development on this project  accelerate now. There is great potential in the Quidli project and the more engineers involved the better the chances of success. Exciting times for blockchain protocols!
tandy1232018

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:17:43 AM

The new developments posted here are strong indicator of potential. Quidli is a project showing real progress. I think the next clear step is for demonstration of an application so that we can fully appreciate the intention of their vision. I am excited by the direction this is taking and am eager to see the next steps moving forward. Great job team!
Jek_mik

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

Very happy to see the development. I am a big supporter of this project and am happy to see progress. Go quidli!
Youngjae77

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:56:49 PM

Quidli is a top quality project that deserves out attention. I am persuaded to encourage you to support. Join the effort!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 01:50:51 AM

🦑Thanks for your support!🦑

FYI for our ongoing Airdrop process:
Jek_mik

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:09:55 AM

Great project and use of block chain. I can clearly see your value. Looking forward to your progress!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 01:10:21 PM

Great project and use of block chain. I can clearly see your value. Looking forward to your progress!

🦑Support Quidli, earn TOKENS🦑

We're happy to have you on board in our community! Help us further and earn even more QUIDs:

1. Bounties
Check out all the different bounty tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs.
You can also read the Bounty Guide to better understand the process.

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.

And join us on Telegram to chat and discuss with us directly!
tandy1232018

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:37:05 PM

The concept and purpose of this project is very good. This is the foundation that explains the benefits of this project in the future. I hope the development team can do their best at every opportunit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: