Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is weird  (Read 1849 times)
crypto_117 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:57:31 AM

When you look at the prices of cryptocurrencies you can see people have bought at really high prices. If you have bought $1000 worth of DeepOnion for example at the price of $19 then you would be left with $86.42 worth of DeepOnion right now. But even at these low prices right now you can still see lots of dumping going on. Logic would tell you to buy as much as you can at these low prices and hold for the next bullrun but the opposite is happening. There are some ups these days but it get's dumped very quickly. I believe we haven't seen the bottom yet.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:05:47 AM

Its not like that the dump is intentional but there might have got some serious issue with crypto currency like DeepOnion. I did hear the rumours that this coin was scam in the later stages and thus it could be just that people are trying to save their ass with whatever money they get back from the investment that they had made into this coin. Its just the case that they will never trust it again and with mass dump it always starts another panic sell too. So those who aren't aware of the scam will eventually sell due to tremendous dump hype.

Offf course everything here is weird and you cant do anything about it.
crypto_117 (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

Its not like that the dump is intentional but there might have got some serious issue with crypto currency like DeepOnion. I did hear the rumours that this coin was scam in the later stages and thus it could be just that people are trying to save their ass with whatever money they get back from the investment that they had made into this coin. Its just the case that they will never trust it again and with mass dump it always starts another panic sell too. So those who aren't aware of the scam will eventually sell due to tremendous dump hype.

Offf course everything here is weird and you cant do anything about it.

But even with the bigger ones like BCH. If you bought it at it's peak then you can divide the worth of your initial investment by 4.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:51:10 PM

I've noticed this kind of behaviour also. People have bought in ICOs at those prices and then dumped the first time the coin hit a decentralized exchange (mostly happening on IDEX). That price at which they sold was lower even for 5x. Crazy things going on, I would never do that myself.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
jasydoggye

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:19:11 PM

I can’t agree with this because some peoples are says crypto is weird. I think they are short time investor. Because price fluctuation is a common character for this market. It also occurs with stock market.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:50:41 PM

crypto is weird in the sense that it gave the opportunity for inexperienced people to dabble with trading assets, people are weird!! and irrational and emotional. I think the key to success in the crypto investment business -and as time goes buy this is more confirmed to me- is to control one's emotions and to make decisions rationally. that simple yet so hard at the same time

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:55:26 PM

crypto is weird in the sense that it gave the opportunity for inexperienced people to dabble with trading assets, people are weird!! and irrational and emotional. I think the key to success in the crypto investment business -and as time goes buy this is more confirmed to me- is to control one's emotions and to make decisions rationally. that simple yet so hard at the same time
It is weird at first but when we see or study it's real use and importance we will say rgat its a must to everyone to know it since crypto can change how we see transactions and banking system can be a lot better than we thought it can be.

allen67

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 11:56:24 PM

When you are in the investment market, you will see such type of price movement in the market. Price fluctuation is the very common thing in any market. Especially in the crypto currency market it is a must as it is decentralized market. Now the price is going downward due to lack of investors but soon it will increase.
loyaeskiron

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:19:52 AM

There are so many tactics and techniques when it comes to crypyocurrency business, and those people having weak strategy and knowledge without using good timing are those people feels weird on this business, but for those strategic person and become successful on cryptocurrency business are feel being contented and enjoy on this crypto business.
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

Crypto seems to be weird to many people because it is the unique creation by Satoshi. The most weird and amazing things its price fluctuation which gives opportunity to earn good amount of money.
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:29:26 AM

Code:
bought in ICOs at those prices and then dumped the first time the coin hit a decentralized exchange
Most of the selling orders are from bounty hunters because they're rewarded in bounty campaigns. Moreover, the market has been dumped for 6 months and the ico investors want to withdraw their money. Besides, there're more and more ICO projects for investors to choose and at least they have something to make a comparison among coins themselves. It's always true to say that the market is always right and you don't have anything to do but follow it.
Regards
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

It's not weird to see pump and dumps in the crypto world. That's how the altcoin market plays with the investors so if you are not wise enough to invest during the low prices, you may end up lose a lot of money.

There's advantage and disadvantage by getting into this type of market and if you are not well informed and prepared, you're in the wrong place.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Token.tv

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:05:11 AM

Well, the crypto world is still new and people don't know what to do in case of these market crashes. When looking at the price of coins you should always compare them to the price of BTC instead of looking at their actual price in $. If Bitcoins price fall for any reason, all coins will follow. But if the price of BTC is stable but the price of you coin drops, then there is something wrong with that coin, not with the market itself. Same applies for rise in prices. You should be able to distinguish the reason behind the movement of the price and decide what to do based on that.
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:10:32 AM

But even with the bigger ones like BCH. If you bought it at it's peak then you can divide the worth of your initial investment by 4.
Bitcoin Cash might be big, but it got serious issues on its own as well. Bearish seasons like what we are seeing right now is a normal occurrence in crypto markets, you shouldn't be fazed by the fact that all of the crypto markets are experiencing a dump. For now, it would be better if you hold some of the coins you have that got real potential(remember that patience is the key when investing into crypto) and dump the ones without real potential(and after doing so, keep in mind the lesson that you have learned from this experience: "never buy at an all time high").
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:18:49 AM

When you look at the prices of cryptocurrencies you can see people have bought at really high prices. If you have bought $1000 worth of DeepOnion for example at the price of $19 then you would be left with $86.42 worth of DeepOnion right now. But even at these low prices right now you can still see lots of dumping going on. Logic would tell you to buy as much as you can at these low prices and hold for the next bullrun but the opposite is happening. There are some ups these days but it get's dumped very quickly. I believe we haven't seen the bottom yet.

Crypto is not a strange thing. Price fluctuations are very common in the market because crypto is decentralized. Now prices are falling due to lack of investors but when many investors are present eating crypto will increase.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
ordeath

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:20:56 AM

It is insaene I would say! I have heard about one airdrop that became a $3000 worthy and about the global campaign that give $3 for a month!
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:29:14 AM

Crypto-currencies are not weird. They are just something new. You could consider people's action of selling or buying at a specific price level? Of course.. And that is why you need to understand the fundamentals of coins,sentiment of the market and even a bit of psychology and sociology. Wink  Trading is not for everyone. It involves a lot of knowledge,practice and stress levels could go through the roof if you can't manage your emotions. Keep calm and know your investments!
waiki

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

Strange but real that's crypto hahaha, some say strange crypto, crypto scam, crypto gambling, crypto money laundering.
There are so many who say crypto is dangerous but it depends on our own how to respond to it.
If we already understand it all will run smoothly and profitably.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:47:30 AM

When there is a bull market then people visit all kinds of groups to get signals and most of them will invest based on those groups tips without thinking because a market is going up every day. But when a market is down same people are worried to invest money because they worry that market may still go down and they don't want to wait. Everyone wants to earn fast money so they will not take a risk to invest money during the downturn. But every take a risk to invest money in down market will make a lot of money when a market goes up.
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:54:18 AM

You have choosen one of the coins that is most prone to be dumped, as most of it has been delivered through a massive bounty campaign instead of being bought in ICO.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: