Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:09:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is weird  (Read 1849 times)
Nat77777

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:29:46 PM

I agree we have not seen the bottom yet. And I understand why people are reluctant to buy as this market moves sideways and down. Yet dumping at very low prices makes little sense to me in the scenario you presented. There are certainly folks who need to dump so they have free cash available. But many sellers may have gotten in at various price points or are looking to tether for now with anticipation that prices will go lower so they can then buy back in. I’m hopeful that as crypto further matures we will see a more rationale market.  Happy trading.  Cheers.
Franky2tor

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:41:38 PM

I think the market enters the bull market, it will continue for a long time. Similarly, it will take a long time to enter the bear market. So you can't hurry. Just like you wait in the bull market, you need patience. You can rest assured if you buy in status
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:10:28 PM

Shift from cash currency to crypto-currency in governments will make the collection of taxes easy, and in conceiving a policy on disbursement without the risk of fraud or theft. Other companies such as Facebook can also serves as a setback to BitCoin as it has 2.2 billion users throughout the global village and it can launch its own currency like Telegram which launched Grams that raised 850 million in its first attempt, and was able to garner another 850 million in the second Round.
There are seven billion people not utilizing Bitcoin and if that pool is enticed to buy other crypto-currencies, Bitcoin will definitely become a story for the coming generation.
pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:13:14 PM

That is why most of people invest only into Bitcoin. If you buy Bitcoin on the peak, you still have more money than in DeepOnion.
So do not value the all cryptos based on some bad altcoin.
ShalenaMama

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:06:53 PM

The market of crypto-currencies and new projects need to popularize tokens and additional advertising and active activities.
abruchifid

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:10:49 PM

Crypto-currency or digital assets in general only derive value for specific solutions to provide either as a utility  token or as a security, when either of these phase are poorly developed or ignored, the value is more or less zero as it is only then a speculative instrument.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:35:09 PM

The bottom is not near either
Why ?? Because everywhere is volatile

The market, the trades are volatile
Crypto is so weird that one minute you can be rich and move to the city
And another minutes you might lose a lot of dollars you are on the way to the village
Classroom404

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:51:28 AM

Well why would you think that cryptocurrency is weird. Cryptocurrency is a very transparent entity it is here to revolutionalize transactions it has been helpful since it inception so I Don think it is weird
RaiNain

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:57:09 AM

crypto is not strange, the price goes down is normal. every market must always experience a decline in prices, there is a certain increase there will also be a decline. why did the price decline occur? because in order for the market to stabilize and the number of coins in the market can be arrested.
USDOLLAR

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

You May state people groups thought is extremely bizarre not a crypto world. The cost goes all over is an ordinary exercise of the market. Cryptographic money is an exceptionally straightforward element it is here to revolutionalize exchanges. So you can't hustle. Much the same as you hold up in the positively trending market, you require persistence. You can rest guaranteed on the off chance that you purchase in status. A response for the individuals Who says crypto is peculiar on the grounds that even in themselves they don't know how to manage. And particularly in crypto needs a lot of effort, commitment, persistence, information, and intensity of taking an immediate decision so you will know the correct procedure on it.
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

When you look at the prices of cryptocurrencies you can see people have bought at really high prices. If you have bought $1000 worth of DeepOnion for example at the price of $19 then you would be left with $86.42 worth of DeepOnion right now. But even at these low prices right now you can still see lots of dumping going on. Logic would tell you to buy as much as you can at these low prices and hold for the next bullrun but the opposite is happening. There are some ups these days but it get's dumped very quickly. I believe we haven't seen the bottom yet.
i believe what we see now is a bottom and i do hope it's the limit and no further falls will follow. however it's good to stay positive Wink

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:00:44 AM

On-my yesterday we saw another bottom, then followed rebound.It is likely that many altcoins will fall even lower-until you hear the news for a reversal.
Vorzlave

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:09:36 AM

When you look at the prices of cryptocurrencies you can see people have bought at really high prices. If you have bought $1000 worth of DeepOnion for example at the price of $19 then you would be left with $86.42 worth of DeepOnion right now. But even at these low prices right now you can still see lots of dumping going on. Logic would tell you to buy as much as you can at these low prices and hold for the next bullrun but the opposite is happening. There are some ups these days but it get's dumped very quickly. I believe we haven't seen the bottom yet.
i believe what we see now is a bottom and i do hope it's the limit and no further falls will follow. however it's good to stay positive Wink

As we know it needs to be Altcoin first to form a larger community and form a constant increase. And we know the situation today is much different. So I think it's not weird if more Altcoin is currently in trouble, because the increase in the community is not worth the Altcoin growth. Perhaps the most phenomenal bull we know today is Bitcoin. But we must remember, in the past Bitcoin did not get it easily.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:51:28 AM

why said so? i thought end of the year price will rise?
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:08:23 AM

I can’t agree with this because some peoples are says crypto is weird. I think they are short time investor. Because price fluctuation is a common character for this market. It also occurs with stock market.
Honestly I thin they said that crypto is weird because even in themselves they dont know how to manage.And especially in crypto because its offered a lot of effort and dedication so that you will know the exact process on it.

velona2589

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:13:09 AM

It is weird because you have not seen such things is stock markets or fiat money markets. For crypto it is pretty usual thing.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

I understand your point of view, but some coins like deep onion are overestimated and there is no reason to buy them at the pick of pump.
I would better buy top 20 crypto right now and hold this portfolio for next bull run.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
nacareng

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:25:18 AM

In my opinion in the world of cryptocurrancy we must know where to buy because if we are not careful we might buy when coins are due, which means that when the coins have to go back down we will lose a lot of money. Both buy it below. After that, it's really easier to master.
bitcoinpeople3

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:32:46 PM

Sometimes I try to convince myself that it isn\t really, but hey, who am I deceiving. I think there is a greater word to describe it with rather than weird. It hurts that one cannot really tell how or where the market will go. One minute, it seems like it is reaching for the sky, the next minute, we are trying to resuscitate it, if it were to be a human.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

Yes it's always weird. You can't control the technicals i mean the community whether they prefer to hold or sell. But i'm sure in the future they will follow the path where institutions are here to hold their assets and trade
This is huge than the internet era so better hodl more cryptos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: