Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:59:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XYO refund: Send XYO Back 5 days, no refund/response but ban from reddit  (Read 73 times)
Hansi12345 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:23:25 AM

Dear all,

XYO has seriously concerned their community. Many people say they are SCAMMERS hiding behind an existing yet unsuccessful company.They did not earn enough money ( only 12 million, wanted 48 ) they changed their whitepaper to prolong the ICO and to not burn the unsold token. Instead they now offer 3x more coins to sell, they initially sold during the ICO.

Because of this, and to keep a minimal fraction of their integrity, they offered a refund. All you have to do: send back your XYO and fill out two forms. Then they would process it in 1-2 working days and initiate a wiring.

Sounded good, I did it but the nightmare started:

I've send back my XYO funds and filled out the forms. My XYO arrived in their wallet.
I am waiting now for 6 days. And still got no confirmation that my XYO are arrived, nor that my refund is being processing, nor that a wiring has started.
I raised this concern in telegrams and got banned. I raised this concern in Reddit and my Posts got deleted and I got banned.

This is very alarming. I am waiting two more days and then I start legal actions.

Has anyone undergone a similar nightmare with XYO ?

Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

I went to their site and they sell tokens. I don't understand the reason, because ICO ended 10 days ago. It's all very strange, I totally agree with you.
People buy on the site at 2 times more expensive than can buy at the exchange ...... What's going on there at all?
However, this kind of long sales was (if I'm not mistaken) in EOS.
I will not discuss fraud or not. I don't know all the nuances. But the fact that I see this is definitely strange.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: