Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:19:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann][Charm][ICO] Dorothyum, Charm, Toto and Emerald on the OByte - dev by Oz  (Read 41549 times)
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:26:13 PM

Hey can someone tell me, what is it? I did find a web site or do I need it to understand the question of this project, there is no community in it, it makes me unsure.

Everything looks like one big joke. Something I can not believe that someone will seriously take this thread on the forum. Without white paper and a roadmap, projects do not work.

Maybe later only with a working bot?  Hmmmmm? Huh It isn't a possibility? Everything needs buzzwords? To cook an egg also?

is this project still alive or something? or affected by recession in crypto? where is the website so we can easily get info on this project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ifinta (OP)

Activity: 733
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:36:16 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2019, 04:16:44 PM by ifinta

Yesterday I got a caffe in KávéMűhely from Hajnalka - agains a phisically Kiss. We know. I was threre with 3PO and R2D2. Please see the pictures about. I must to declare - I shouldn't to buy a pizza agains 25000 Bitcoins - it was enough a Kiss (not virtually, but without a wired or fix connection or touch) to use our new (or very old?) economy modell. Really Cheesy Please support our development - with Kisses i.e. Cheesy Many thanks! The last (or first? or simple one?) Jedi. ifinta

rankguide

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:22:06 PM

I would suggest to keep a thread like this here alive for publicity purpose.
Team posting updates, newbies questioning and so on.

For the "real" talk about technical stuff and the like, I would appreciate a forum on the main site and/or a decent chat function in the client.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:19:51 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2019, 04:19:46 PM by ifinta

Hey can someone tell me, what is it? I did find a web site or do I need it to understand the question of this project, there is no community in it, it makes me unsure.

Everything looks like one big joke. Something I can not believe that someone will seriously take this thread on the forum. Without white paper and a roadmap, projects do not work.

Maybe later only with a working bot?  Hmmmmm? Huh It isn't a possibility? Everything needs buzzwords? To cook an egg also?

is this project still alive or something? or affected by recession in crypto? where is the website so we can easily get info on this project?

The project is alive. Only very small interesting from Troll's here on bitcointalk... Interesting. Maybe because the upcoming holidays. Oz travelling also. We don't known about Oz (and the dev Team) at this time... Maybe just crossing the big desert... It was already discussed. Please read the posts above also. Many thanks for interesting. I planning also my first weeks, as a hungarian pensioner. If I do my job - I can live many years. If not - I will starving in a week.

I would suggest to keep a thread like this here alive for publicity purpose.
Team posting updates, newbies questioning and so on.

For the "real" talk about technical stuff and the like, I would appreciate a forum on the main site and/or a decent chat function in the client.

At this time I am only, as teammember, posting. If somebody would like to acts, asks - posts also. The rest of the team would like to remain offline...
Main site is at this time under development. Please be patient.
From middle December we started some servers for testing purpose... Today we started two servers also.

Many thanks for your feedback.

Ccrypthon

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:19:53 AM

what a crazy sweet idea, it would be lovely to see this blossom further, power to the creators.
ifinta (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:24:22 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2019, 05:01:13 PM by ifinta

what a crazy sweet idea, it would be lovely to see this blossom further, power to the creators.

Many thanks... We hope the same and more... also Cheesy

Diskcroc8

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:30:07 AM

love the idea, would love to get involved how do i buy in?
ifinta (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:43:37 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2019, 05:01:47 PM by ifinta

love the idea, would love to get involved how do i buy in?

You can buy it on the byteball ledger.
Please install a wallet for Byteball ( please visit https://byteball.org/ ), buy some byteball byte's there, and
then you can buy Charm (CHM) agains byteball byte's... ( on the Exchange Bot - please read
our instructions carefully: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4392525.msg43369328#msg43369328  )

Many thanks for the question.

Ridge Crypto

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:15:08 AM

really confusing intro, maybe an animated explanation video would be really helpful for the general public to understand what it is you are trying to do.
ifinta (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:18:36 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2019, 04:28:20 PM by ifinta

really confusing intro, maybe an animated explanation video would be really helpful for the general public to understand what it is you are trying to do.

We would like to let it test in this month - the first steps. It is better as an animated video. Or? Smiley To try it, and feel it. Please see our planned development steps in the second post at this time.
And - you can try Byteball. It is our first Ledger, where we working on our auctonshouse - Dorothyum. You can install it, try it, try chatbot's, ... It is a very good devlopment, we think.

Cryption

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:11:04 AM

i like the idea a lot but i am still a little bit confused about how it works??, maybe a animated video showing a demo of the system will be very helpful.
Cypherehead

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:12:43 AM

great idea can't wait to see it in action. keep up the good work dev's.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:17:47 AM

This might be interesting, but by the way what you don't plan to make the web site and develop it on a regular basis, I think it would be easier for the community to learn any information about the project from there.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
ifinta (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:30:47 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2019, 05:42:08 PM by ifinta

what a great idea but im still in doubt how a cashless society functions without universally accepted mode of transfer of assets?

Many things will be tokenized. You can "pay" i.e. with your tokenized working hours at your post in your village Smiley

great idea can't wait to see it in action. keep up the good work dev's.

Many thanks your feedback - we hope you will be able as soon as possible to feel this system (the first steps - of course) in work.
If we are offline - we develop bots and webpages - we planning at this time no travel more - only if it very important, but it seems - we don't need such travel at this time.
We can concentrate to development, and community.

i like the idea a lot but i am still a little bit confused about how it works??, maybe a animated video showing a demo of the system will be very helpful.

I think it will be considered later - video's, buzzwords, many promises needs only big companies and scammers Smiley We would like to give to the community tools and possibilities.
We got the possibility to develop this vision, to define a plan and to develop the code up to now without a need of many investors. Many thanks for everybody (i.e. byteball team, ...),
who in the last years supported us.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:17:36 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2019, 04:37:43 PM by ifinta

What should I say about Charm?

- It has a fair value - you will get this value, if the project should be closed - i.e. The values behind Charm backs the amount on the market - any time. We published two times, and we working on a solution, to show it in every time. A kind of informations about Charm...
- It is on the crypto market. You can buy it. The market has a value - allways. Maybe more, maybe less as the fair value.
- It is only a small amount reachable for the market at this time. Later it will be organised other ICO's for Charm on other ledgers... We reserved the amount already. And if the market needs more Charm - we are able to issue any time new amount - from our reserves. Of course with new values behind Charm - paralell... Maybe with new custodians. Maybe with other kind of values. Not allways jewelry. Why not?
- It is usable as bitcoin. You can use it in smart contracts on the byteball ledger - if you wish.

- we don't say - it is everything ready. We are reached a milestone - Charm is already a well backed and well usable crypto! It was only in a small portion distributed - and it is enough at this time. Just try it Smiley
- we devepoling agile. This is a milestone - we show, what we planned, already working - of course with a reduced set of requirements. But usable. Maybe more better, as i.e. a paper money - i.e.: bitcoin Smiley or USD Cheesy

Many thanks for interesting and support...
Please try our Charm and Kisses - and please ask your government about the possible tax for Charm and Kisses. Of course in your language - I think it should be enough Cheesy
I think it will be no a big problem to decide for the experts - they has no any tax!! I am sure. Just ask they - better if you get a paper about it Cheesy Please share your "tax free" papers here Cheesy

Charm is at this time a kind of "private" money. A money for a little group of people. For a family or a small organisation. They know each other well..... They trust in the issuer, they knows everything about the possibilities in this small group. Where can we find such crypto's in the coinmarketcap.com ? No similar "big" projects... They fit in "other" categories...... The only market - it wins only since many years!!! Please see the actual state about it:

The best index in crypto world - I think Cheesy

And just compare it with "Nasdaq", "SP500", ... Smiley I am curious...

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:05:12 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2019, 05:47:05 PM by ifinta

I was in Vienna on Tuesday. We met with Arthur Pendragon.
We met in the small pub, as at the last visit, in a pizzeria - Toto, we drinked and speaked some words.
We asked Toto's waiter for a possible meeting for our members, they was open for such event...

Arthur Pendragon reviewed the treasure table. Many VIP's was striked. He said - the VIP membership was not well - in time - communicated, required.
I will update the table later.

We decided to use USD/KISS ticker in the future. At this time one KISS is about ~5 cents... We spoken about our price destination for a KISS,
it should be ~150 dollar by the end of this year... It is a well value - we think.

Our "haunt" in Vienna:
http://www.totos-vienna.at/

I was in Vienna on Tuesday. We met with Arthur Pendragon.
We met in the small pub, as at the last visit, in a pizzeria - Toto, we drinked and speaked some words.
We asked Toto's waiter for a possible meeting for our members, they was open for such event...

Arthur Pendragon reviewed the treasure table. Many VIP's was striked. He said - the VIP membership was not well - in time - communicated, required.
I will update the table later.

We decided to use USD/KISS ticker in the future. At this time one KISS is about ~7 cents... We spoken about our price destination for a KISS,
it should be ~150 dollar by the end of this year... It is a well value - we think.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:26:10 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2019, 05:42:26 PM by ifinta

This might be interesting, but by the way what you don't plan to make the web site and develop it on a regular basis, I think it would be easier for the community to learn any information about the project from there.

Many thanks for feedbacks. I am happy - maybe it will be started some diskussion about our plan and work. To be establish a real community - to have more support for us.
We considered to save some working hours, and not to develop things (whitepage, websites, ...) with many buzzwords, and promises - we started an agile development, with many diskussions, tests...
If something will be needs, we will develop it, if exists people to do something also - it exists many possibility to extend this new type of economy, we already feel it...

portergeiss

Activity: 13
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:03:01 AM
Merited by ifinta (1)

Many thanks for the ideas. I forked the whole project, and I will send some hints, corrections later. Maybe a working bot Wink
ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:45:30 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2019, 05:16:47 PM by ifinta

Many thanks for the ideas. I forked the whole project, and I will send some hints, corrections later. Maybe a working bot Wink

Many thanks. If you able to develop the bot, we are ready to pay with kisses...... It is good for you? Or do you wants only develop - and some THANKS, and nothing more?

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:28:05 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2019, 06:00:46 AM by ifinta

We start a new thread about the possible value for 1 THANK.
Many THANKS for contribution Cheesy

The first 5 vote will got a merit! ((I hope, I can give it, if not, we will diskuss it in pm...))

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5124102.0

Many thanks. If you able to develop the bot, we are ready to pay with kisses...... It is good for you? Or do you wants only develop - and some THANKS, and nothing more?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: