Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:26:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How many KISSes should be 1 THANK?
infinity

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How many KISSes should be 1 THANK? Please vote  (Read 193 times)
ifinta (OP)

Activity: 733
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:20:17 AM

About KISSes:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4458732

It will be implemented, that you can pay for bees with THANKs! Because the well living flowers, trees, fruits, and more. For the honig also. Of course......
And the bees will give us THANKs, if we don't destroy the living envirnoment for the bees on our planet.
A good 'No' Businness - we think.

It will be able to give our government THANKs, if you wish, and not only a BIG prescribed TAX. Better. Or?
Of course the predescribed TAX will remain, i.e. 1%, 2% or 3% of income i.e. Maximal? I don't now. It will be later decided.
Please follow us on the facebook also:

https://www.facebook.com/No-Republica-926677260862586

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 01:17:56 PM

FYI

We start a new thread about the possible value for 1 THANK.
Many THANKS for contribution Cheesy

The first 5 vote will got a merit! ((I hope, I can give it, if not, we will diskuss it in pm...))

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5124102.0

Many thanks for the ideas. I forked the whole project, and I will send some hints, corrections later. Maybe a working bot Wink

Many thanks. If you able to develop the bot, we are ready to pay with kisses...... It is good for you? Or do you wants only develop - and some THANKS, and nothing more?

portergeiss

Activity: 13
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 01:21:34 PM
Merited by ifinta (1)

Wink I am not able to vote, but I hope, most people thinking real, if we pays TAXes later with this thing, I would like to choose the first Option: 1
ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 01:40:22 PM

Wink I am not able to vote, but I hope, most people thinking real, if we pays TAXes later with this thing, I would like to choose the first Option: 1

I will adjust the result, if your vote count! Many thanks for your vote!

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:33:03 PM

Please, vote Smiley

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:21:56 PM
Merited by ifinta (1)

I am still yet to make a selection because I haven't fully understood what this project is all about or even know if you are really talking about a project or something else, because from the topic name, I can see how many KISSES for 1 thanks, who are we going to kiss and who is going to tell me thank you for kissing them, please is there someone here that can actually tell me what op is talking about because I am yet to understand.

Please, vote Smiley
Done.
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:37:15 PM

Our opinions are divided) I do not see the number of infinity in the questionnaire. Why the infinity of kisses can not be one thanks)
ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:12:38 AM

I am still yet to make a selection because I haven't fully understood what this project is all about or even know if you are really talking about a project or something else, because from the topic name, I can see how many KISSES for 1 thanks, who are we going to kiss and who is going to tell me thank you for kissing them, please is there someone here that can actually tell me what op is talking about because I am yet to understand.

Please, vote Smiley
Done.

Many thanks. You should see, it is a real project based (firstly) on the OByte (earlier Byteball) ledger. We planning to implement this platform for other ledger also - let the dApp ledger independent. The destination is a P2P "central"bank, and it is on the road to be established. Not simply, because we trying to have a well distributed and well diversified treasure. We must invest in, an we must travel often. Not simple. We think, everybody csn use i.e. pawnshops or good trusted friends to be a custodian in a "cell". Our algo already reviewed, and it will be implemented as somebody write a chatbot with the knowledge, what is already defined in our algo. Maybe I will have time to implement it, but it needs only a dev with some knowledge in node.js, JavaScript. Maybe postergeiss? Or Oz come back later? Not impossible any more...... Everything is published what a need for a such P2P "central"bank under github UNLICENCE.

The coins of Charm are usable - if somebody accepts it. Later, if somebody has enough coins (Charm or Kisses - later Thanks) then he / she will be able to buy simple an ownership in a cell. The cell has a value (a gemstone or jevelry or oil or milk or ...) - the buyer can get it. Or he / she left the value in the cell - and then it will be produce a profit. At this time it exists only some custodians and value, we hopes at the end of this year many many cells with well distributed values (geographically AND as value typa also). Then the crypto community will have a "money" which not more a papermoney as bitcoin and EUR and USD and many more.

We changing our community pages from facebook to gun.db . We stopped our facebook pages at first. The pages on gun.db will be published a little later. We had some issues with facebook.

Please see OByte dev doc's and our chatbot algo - published on github:
https://github.com/ifinta/a-kind-of-RFC

We waiting any responses.
Many thanks for vote and many thanks Smiley for contribution through this question.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:34:14 AM

Our opinions are divided) I do not see the number of infinity in the questionnaire. Why the infinity of kisses can not be one thanks)

I tryed to send you a merit, but I don't have more at this time. Sorry. Maybe some thanks later - if you wish it - through OByte? Smiley Please send me pm an address...

And the answer:

Yes it exists many many kisses, charm and thanks in our world. I use it every day also Smiley I think - every people use it around our globe. The animals and other kind of living creatures use it also. Even a stone statue is able also to be a partner in such actions.

We defined only a little set from this many many possibility - through our 1 000 000 000 Charm. It exists the physically form also we know. Mathematically:

A constant plus infinite is equal to infinite also. With this small amount we don't changed the cardinality. We let it only express in electronical form through this asset. For business use or for taxation, ... i.e.

If somebody has issues with a third party (tax authority, goventment, ... i.e.) he should say: many thanks and many kisses to you. And everything was payed well. Or? Cheesy
Of course everybody can pay well with Charm also - if she / he has enough asset (electronically form of Charm, Kisses or Thanks...) from the market.
Behind Charm exists already a little distributed "central"bank - and we planning end of this year many many cells in our world - well distributed well diversified!

Many thanks for the vote (please send me in pm how many THANKS would like you to have instead of promosed Merit Cheesy I will ask Arthur Pendragon about) and for the question.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:39:48 AM

I tryed to send you a merit, but I don't have more at this time. Sorry. Maybe some thanks later - if you wish it - through OByte? Smiley Please send me pm an address...

And the answer:

Yes it exists many many kisses, charm and thanks in our world. I use it every day also Smiley I think - every people use it around our globe. The animals and other kind of living creatures use it also. Even a stone statue is able also to be a partner in such actions.

We defined only a little set from this many many possibility - through our 1 000 000 000 Charm. It exists the physically form also we know. Mathematically:

A constant plus infinite is equal to infinite also. With this small amount we don't changed the cardinality. We let it only express in electronical form through this asset. For business use or for taxation, ... i.e.

If somebody has issues with a third party (tax authority, goventment, ... i.e.) he should say: many thanks and many kisses to you. And everything was payed well. Or? Cheesy
Of course everybody can pay well with Charm also - if she / he has enough asset (electronically form of Charm, Kisses or Thanks...) from the market.
Behind Charm exists already a little distributed "central"bank - and we planning end of this year many many cells in our world - well distributed well diversified!

Many thanks for the vote (please send me in pm how many THANKS would like you to have instead of promosed Merit Cheesy I will ask Arthur Pendragon about) and for the question.

I added infinity also. But don't forget: LOVE was defined through Charm also... Smiley A THANK should be less or LOVE should be more <3 Or?

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:52:41 PM

Arthur Pendragon decided about the rate. So I locked the poll.

1 THANK = 11111.11 KISSes = 1111111 CHARM ((it was possible in our ICO to buy 1 THANK in one transaction agains 0.02 Bitcoin maximal...))

Many thanks for ICO contributors, for the votes, and for opinions... Smiley

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:08:32 PM

1 THANK = 11111.11 KISSes = 1111111 CHARM ((it was possible in our ICO to buy 1 THANK in one transaction agains 0.02 Bitcoin maximal...))

After some diskussions, we changed 1 THANK to be equal to 1111 Charm... It should be only a little more as a KISS - we think, but much more as a Charm. Sorry because the changes, we think the new rate is better.
More informations are coming...

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:18:41 PM

After some diskussions, we changed 1 THANK to be equal to 1111 Charm... It should be only a little more as a KISS - we think, but much more as a Charm. Sorry because the changes, we think the new rate is better.
More informations are coming...

To be considered - 1 THANK ~= 1 USD at this time

The original post about the fair price of Charm (KISSes and of course THANKs) at this time:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4392525.msg50586919#msg50586919

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 09:51:44 PM

Yes, 1 THANK is approximately 11 KISSes Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: