Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:24:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann][Charm][ICO] Dorothyum, Charm, Toto and Emerald on the OByte - dev by Oz  (Read 41550 times)
ifinta (OP)

Activity: 733
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:36:25 PM

Yes. We decided to left in the treasure table some other old cells also, with the same cell value as before.
Some new cell was established also, to show, it is possible to work with other dApp's on the same tokens (Charm - of course).

our new 'No' Business is 'Astronomyum'. More coming soon.

We was able to reorganize the cells, what we control. It shows, this system is very flexible. Every cell able to reorganize itself, only constrain are the members,
the jurisdiction where they was established and the cell agreement. It shows our 'No' Money, Charm able to get a control through a government, or more governments - through cells and known cell members.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ifinta (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:01:47 AM

Please read also:

I would like inform you - we have algo for "Curtly" without a need to move the coins periodically.
We solve this through a simple snapshot. A normal blockchain has a virtually snapshot also at the beginning, every account has 0 balance. And then coming the first transfer with some (or all) coins in a first block.

Our blockchain will be really curtly - it will contain only a set of the created blocks, always only i.e block for the last (i.e.) two years... It is the same, as we discussed this earlier above.

But

our blockchain will have a not standard virtually snapshot at the beginning - it will contain a real snapshot, where all accounts with a balance
or other, for the task of the blockchain needed information (smart contract i.e.) are listed in a deterministic order.

After the real snapshot coming many blocks. The newest block contains the hash of the actual snapshot.

In every time-slot, between blocks, in every node will be the snapshot recalculated with the old snapshot and the following first (oldest, and not yet dropped) block.
Then every node calculating a hash, and this hash will be inserted in every generated new block. The other nodes can be then check, is the generated block and the snapshot of the generator node correct or not.
In our system, because of the possibility, we will calculating a fee for every coin, which stored in the snapshot. We will give this fee to the community which contains people active using, developing, supporting our ledger...
No more lost coins then. If somebody don't moving the coins, he / she will pay a fee with a such algo!

We prefer PoS coins.
Curtly will be a ledger for our backed money - Charm (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4392525.0).

More information (crowd-sale form, timeplan, and other details, ...) coming later.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 07:58:18 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2019, 10:38:13 AM by ifinta

I visited some mineral-fair in Hungary (Ásványbörze) and in Germany (Mineralbörse). Budapest and Munich. I visited Salzburg and Vienna also.
It was interesting.

We started an AIRDROP... Not only coins. Stones and jewelery mostly... I gived some cheap stones already to others as airdrop to establish some new cells.

We have ~4-5 new cells in Hungary (some member not decided yet to join or not),  
Two people - living in Germany - from India decide to join also.
A woman in Vienna (she was with a well known gemologist from Vienna there) got a cell also. She is custodian and owner at this time for this new cell with an amethist (this stone already identified on the OByte Ledger). The gemologist, an other man from Vienna, and I was there also as eyewitnesses. I am well identified on the OByte Ledger.

I met in Salzburg with Merlin and in Munich with Arthur Pendragon (we met on the "Hackerbrücke"), they said I got a good direction with this airdrop to make our new 'No' Money more known and more distributed as ever.

I met with Tattypoo also. She was beautiful and very kind with me as allways, she gived me some hints about our ~11 ct Emerald, he told me the true value of this stone, and I searched later a new custodian for the Emerald.

Technically we removed the first cell, we searching an auction house or similar to sell this stone - to support our development. I placed my Ford Galaxy (it has more value at this time as the true value of our ~11 ct Emerald) to replace the first Cell (this change was already done in the treasure table). We think, the treasure table contains at this time more possibilities and more values as before. It is more diversified (geographically and as valuable-art also). We are planning to give more airdrops to other peoples.

Somebody asked, how can she / he take from me some working hours only, if it is not the whole offered amount needed. I answered, that she / he should pay (up to 10 hours) the cell value divided by the whole reserved working hours and above 10 hours, she / he should calculate with the instant price, of course divided with the whole reserved amount working hours of me. From 10 hours up to 50 hours she / he get 20% discount from the instant price. 50-100 hours get 10% discount in the similar way. If you needs more hours - you should get the whole offered amount.

Beautiful womans searched to get some small and cheap stoned silver jewelery - it exists only some condition... ( I know - every woman can be beautiful Smiley if she it wishes )
  she should well identified on the OByte Ledger (we help, if needed - we support everybody technically, if needed...),
  we made a photo about the woman and the jewelery, and
  we will publish a picture or pictures here and on the imgur about our new custodians, as she wishes.

They will get some Charm - from our budget for marketing - also... Every woman will have the right to establish an another one Cell also.
If a women got from me jewelery any time before - she can contact me, to do the same as with the new Cell members above, and she take a place in the treasure table also, if she wish it. The conditions and the possibilities are the same.

I should update the treasure table - I know - be patient. The AIRDROP is for us more important at this time, as to share the actual information here. Many thanks for support for everybody.

p.s.:
I should say - I met with Glinda also. She don't decide to join or not - to our project. But she is really a very beautiful and very kind witch, I should say. She is a well known good witch, and not only in the tale!!!
She supported us with some hopes. It is sometimes more important as everything other... I gave she an emerald-diamond-whitegold pendant to remember us:

This pendant was auctioned in Budapest last year... Maybe you can see on the video here (at this time you can see it, I just checked, as I did a snapshot about it. Later the video will be changed, I think...):
https://www.ekszeraukcio.hu/

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:04:34 PM

Approximately a week later I travel to Paris, to meet with Arthur Pendragon and Merlin, maybe we meet also earlier in Mosonmagyaróvar.
They decided to give their real names to the project. Be curious... and patient, as always. Many thanks for the support for everybody.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 01:03:36 AM

Approximately a week later I travel to Paris, to meet with Arthur Pendragon and Merlin, maybe we meet also earlier in Mosonmagyaróvar.
They decided to give their real names to the project. Be curious... and patient, as always. Many thanks for the support for everybody.

I am just arrived from Paris...

I was in Vienna (for some hours), in Munich (only for some minutes) also. I met with Arthur, Merlin and Tattypoo.
From Arthur and Merlin I got some hints. Tattypoo gave me the Emerald back. I left it with many valuables in a safe in Vienna in a secure place.

Arthur Pendragon decided about the Emerald. He don't let Tattypoo to sell it. I must place the Emerald back to the first place in our treasure table - with a corrected real value, what Tattypoo defined through some offers, she got agains the Emerald. It should express the some value, as my 600 working hour has. That was the decision of Arthur Pendragon.

Merlin gives me an envelope - he said, it contains every information about the personality of he and about Arthur Pendragon. I should hold this envelope in the some safe in Vienna, where I also storing valuables for our projects.
They will inform me, if they approve me to share the informations written in the envelope.

I am very  very curious, but I left the envelope - closed - in Vienna, in our safe, as it was wished.

Merlin shared me a little information about Oz and Portergeiss. Portergeiss is mostly ready with the development. He planning to start a test, and then he will publish the source over github. Oz living at this time in Macao.

Arthur approved me the Salary of the last period - In Charm - of course. I am very happy - I got many many THANKs, KISSes ... I should say.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 06:36:27 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2019, 07:13:18 AM by ifinta

I updated the treasure table. As I wrote, we did an airdrop - real valuables - in many countries, to establish different new cells.

((
some cells not in the table, because it is not every information arrived - i.e. from domi (because the beryl (?), I left at domi to check the exact gem-art and the price at this time,
or Tattypoo not decided to establish a cell with some valuables, she has
or it is a very new type of a cell - a flower. A LIVING FLOWER. Somebody got this flower in our airdrop - and I must to ask she, would like to establish a cell - or not.
But the best effort for us should be later - in Vortexledger:

We should find "best effort" for us. I think, real power lies in maintaining and advancing life. This should be the "best effort" for us, for human race...
How should this kind of crypto-algo called?
Maybe:
Proof of Stake in (maintaining and advancing) Life
PoSL
Glinda should be asked also - explicitly. Yes, because a cell. Maybe she don't understand, what is for us the best effort at this time...
))

The Calcit:

The Opal:

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:02:25 AM

I know already, who is behind of Arthur Pengragon and Merlin. The little remark was written by portergeiss what I left in Vienna, and got away last time, I visited Vienna, after the approval of Arthur, to publish the information.
Portergeiss would like to use the two names (Arthur Pendragon and Merlin) in a project (for Charm and Vortexledger of course) later. I answered already, I given him the approval.

Arthur Pendragon is in the reality: Csaba.
Merlin is Anonymvs.

But, I think, not every people in our world knows about this two person something, so I show pictures to better describe, what a role Csaba and Anonymvs in the Hungarian history had:

Csaba:

Anonymvs:

A use of an ancient Hungarian (Székely) character-set:

portergeiss

Activity: 13
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:28:09 AM

Many thanks for the approval.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:06:43 AM

Csaba decided to entrust Matyi with debt management... Matyi joined us. We have some loss in the last years. Plaase, support Matyi also. Here is his picture to know exactly what he wants. To use ternary in calculations. Yes!

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 02:09:30 PM

I asked "Flora" (I named she Flora, maybe she choices an other Name later). She was happy and offen to join, but she needs some time to decide it
The new 'No' Businness will be named: Florarium, of course. I would like to extend Florarium with an Aquarium, but only with flowers and snails. Snails are beautiful in the water, if they don't get disturbed through fishes.

Our plan, because Climate Changes, that we helps flowers, trees, slowly animals, ... to change their living Location, if they needs new places in our World. We think, the Climate Changes are very quicky and we need to support our living Environment to rescue......

or it is a very new type of a cell - a flower. A LIVING FLOWER. Somebody got this flower in our airdrop - and I must to ask she, would like to establish a cell - or not.

We should find "best effort" for us. I think, real power lies in maintaining and advancing life. This should be the "best effort" for us, for human race...
Maybe:
PoSL

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 05:50:12 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2019, 07:10:35 PM by ifinta

Some small changes. Matyi said, I should use ternary. I used it.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 08:16:12 PM

To all project members: we wish you a peaceful Holiday!
To Dorothy: I miss you, I think not just me. Of course, here, in Kansas Cheesy We hope you're fine.
To Glinda: You gave me two basic ideas. One about family, forgiveness. The other is about the good ones who are really just hypocrites. The first one was really new to me. The second I already guessed. Many thanks!

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 10:34:24 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2020, 05:21:17 PM by ifinta

Flora decided to join us, I may to extend the table. Domi got from me a light blue natural topaz. I added both cells in the table...
((I added my flower also. The value of topaz was corrected.))
((Added more flower - I am a custodian, owner is Flora. If you wish visit Flora's little Florarium in my office - please send me a pm. I started an Aquarium also only for snails and flowers!))

I asked "Flora" (I named she Flora, maybe she choices an other Name later). She was happy and offen to join, but she needs some time to decide it
The new 'No' Businness will be named: Florarium, of course. I would like to extend Florarium with an Aquarium, but only with flowers and snails. Snails are beautiful in the water, if they don't get disturbed through fishes.

Our plan, because Climate Changes, that we helps flowers, trees, slowly animals, ... to change their living Location, if they needs new places in our World. We think, the Climate Changes are very quicky and we need to support our living Environment to rescue......

Maybe:
PoSL

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 07:35:44 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2020, 09:55:49 AM by ifinta

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 04:25:14 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2020, 11:44:49 AM by ifinta

Csaba decided to check Blockstack.

I follow the Blockstack project since its start. It was a very interesting Ledger, without any money. The destination was a new kind of internet with some privacy and legal support of the users. I trying to install a new setup on my debian, I used earlier a Mac Air, but my Air was stolen. I found my data (Blockstack stores private data on a user selected place) on my dropbox account, Blockstack has own crypto-project already. Blockstack seems our as a very serious distributed ledger project, we would like it use for Charm also as third ledger (OByte, a QTUM - fork: Curtly - portergeiss selected it, and Blockstack. Maybe IOTA, but... but IOTA is maybe a Scam. We follow at this time IOTA also...). On every ledger we issues Charm, and Charm will be a cross ledger asset. Of course we use GUN.DB also for our projects.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 12:01:44 PM

Csaba and Anonymvs decided to use our Charm for "No" Republica, for our cashless society.
We reorganized our Fund also. Matyi joined as a new signer, to our Fund. We using only OByte Ledger at this time. Our Fund has a 4:2 multisig account.

The fine was earlier 1000 BTC, if somebody used silly violence against a member of our society.

In Charm we will use 5000000 Charm or 50000 KISSes or 4800 THANKs - in three plus one portion. /Matyi would like to use ternary, as always/

We will give a possibility, if somebody deciding to repent the violence, and we consider it is as a true repentance, or the victim or his representative deciding to ask us, to stop our process against the culprit.
We deciding about the deadlines in every process for the payments.

If a culprit or a collaborator of a culprit in our processes use a fine or tax or similar fee against a third party, the third party may pay this fee to our Fund. We deciding to treat the third party also a victim of a (maybe other) culprit. We will calculate with this payment as a normal (maybe partial-)payment did by the culprit, but we will support the new victim also in the same way - of course always with the full power of OUR TRUTH and of course with our any possible legal options.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 09:01:50 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2020, 10:09:54 PM by ifinta

Somebody don't like the JOKE. It was my poll deleted, but... but it wasn't a JOKE. A JOKE HAS VALUE, I BELIVE!!!!
Our community decided to use RANDOM (up to one million) KISSes for a JOKE!

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 07:40:05 PM

We listed on the Odex Exchange some very cheap Charm. Cheap KISSes!!!! Cheesy You shouldn't forget to buy some. We check manually the open orders, and if it is a need, we places new orders. We placed also orders, to buy back Charm. If you won't do profit with our project, you are able to sell some. Many THANKs for the support - to everybody Smiley Don't forget - our Charm, KISSes, THANKs are well backed assets! Wink

just visit: https://odex.ooo/trade/CHM/GBYTE

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 03:23:01 PM

The Team decided to start the development on an other Ledger also. The development on OByte in a very good way, we don't think, we will get any problems on OByte more. Be curious and patient. Many thanks your support!

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 04:51:30 PM

We started a new poll... Please vote! Important. No any JOKE! Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5257330.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: