Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:33:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann][Charm][ICO] Dorothyum, Charm, Toto and Emerald on the OByte - dev by Oz  (Read 41550 times)
ifinta (OP)

Activity: 734
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 06:13:38 PM

We started a new poll... Please vote! Important. No any JOKE! Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5257330.0

I decided, to CLOSE the project. Many THANKs for your ATTENTION.

Vége van a mesének...

YES. NO ANY JOKE.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 10:10:02 AM

Vége van a mesének...

YES. NO ANY JOKE.

Breaking!

Good NEWS!
We are hiring... Maybe Bill join us, as a simple dev.
It is my dream, to give a task Mr. Gates!

portergeiss

Activity: 13
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 08:55:00 AM

I got the rights from ifinta, the pm, to be the dev of this project. Arthur Pendragon and Merlin, with the other members supports me also.
I start the development of a https://obyte.org/platform/autonomous-agents on the OByte Ledger.
God will support us, I hope!
ifinta (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 08:38:04 AM

Many THANKs for your 'No' Any Answer, Bill! So we decided to give the opportunity to a new 'No' Dev, portergeiss... She / he will give us a new kind of 'No' Support and a new kind of 'No' Any Right Implementation...

I got the rights from ifinta, the pm, to be the dev of this project. Arthur Pendragon and Merlin, with the other members supports me also.
I start the development of a https://obyte.org/platform/autonomous-agents on the OByte Ledger.
God will support us, I hope!

I decided to organize a project-start in Toronto ((I should check some things, but the most important thing already done. A decision about the place of the officially project-start and about the next steps...))
To known - I get some oriental silk rug against gold from Aladdin here in Budapest. He decided joining to our Project also... We decided to do some 'No' Business and we visited a barber to get our old style and age, as we met first in Heidelberg, many many years ago ((around 1995...)).
We want to be younger, and we doing steps to reach our goals. I , i.e., would be 23Y old again. Of course, because a beautiful woman, who LOVEs me, SURE. We met in Budapest. I was a little busy, a "little" crazy, but we met, sure.

Arthur Pendragon would like to leave the project. Merlin would like to visit one of the Moon on the Saturn. Csaba should visit his Father in an other Galaxy, Anonymvs remain anonymous, as usual.
Everything news here is a kind of truth - of course.

I divorced from my wife also. I can't met with my children, because I am a well known crazy man, SURE.

Tattypoo has a new job with new tasks and with a sw which has many many BUGs, .... so she is very BUSY.
Dorothy is BUSY also. Terrible. I saved a pair of earring for she, as gift for her, as usual, I can't is gived her, I can't met her. I think, she is under a very well control of the relatives, friend. I think, the friend is a police-man, maybe I fail, but ... ((I don't know anything REALLY about she...))

Glinda was not at home, as I would met with her, and I wanted to give she an emerald RING, so the RING of Glinda waiting for a Custodian at this time. A new Bolero? A new cell? Maybe. Be patient and curious... The Husband of Glinda called me too late, as I leaved already the country, where they are living with some children.

Our East Witch at home-work, very busy, and her husband cooking well - so she remained at homeoffice todays. We can't meet because covid. I have slowly no any info about she, but she lives, I know.

My lawyer, and my LOVE also dropped me out.

So I am, ifinta, the ONLY project-member, the last dev, last pm, ... So I remained without any control.

Because I NEEEDs control also ((not only womans neeeeeds control....)), I decided to select our new project owner and our new wizards.

I opened an Insta acc, I followed some people there, #szfe #freeszfe YOU SHOULD KNOW... I met with some people in Budapest in the last months, ...

... AND here are the best talents, with tender works... I hope they would like to support us well, as the other members supported us...

Ava Max can be the PO if she wishes ((not any more Arthur & co... We needs serious Womans as HEADs of OUR project!)) Her tender work, what was a winner tender work, Ava Max - Kings & Queens:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH1RNk8954Q

As the our GOOD West Witch we ((Arthur and Merlin was here at that time)) selected Shannon Stirone, a well known GOOD Witch i.e. of the NYT ((== she is a REAL GOD... I sent a book to she with some remarks in it, I hope, she read it already and accepted OUR decision...))

Laguna Blue leaved the project, since long time, but just REALLY. Sure. I hopes, she coming back later as allways. Hopes dies always later as we die, we know... We lost OUR marketing, hopes, and ... and ... and ... but ... THE "PROJECT" MUST RUN,..

... so we decided to select for the Marketing-Positions, which was owned by Laguna Blue up to now, Ariana Grande ... We hopes, she accepts our decision also. Her tender work was the song, Positions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcYodQoapMg

Dua Lipa would like to teach everybody to dance, Jason Derulo tryed me to teach to dance ((Take you dancing)), but I wasn't enough motivated...
So he asked Ms Lipa, I taste... It was a RIGHT decision, I feel... Many THANKs for YOUR supports. ((Remember Paris, 1995 ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_France_bombings I was there also with some friends.))

Here are the two winning tender work:
Dua Lipa, Angèle - Fever https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs61OHs2g-w

Jason Derulo - Take You Dancing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC8qJfVYxZY

If they reach, I can dance well - they are REAL GOD's also Cheesy

Tattypoo ((my Angèle, I should express it here...)) would LOVE to dance also, she LOVEs Cuba also, she CAN DANCE also, I KNOW, We known us since 10 years, but she is very BUSY at this time with his friend, relatives, house, ..., so... ... so I must to escape from Hungary alone.

As I said, I have 'No' Money more, so I implemted the target, but ...  ... but maybe I can reach a country, which it accept me, as I am at this time can LIVE and as I would like to LIVE later. As we planned - based on our projects.
Of course - everything on the github, we waiting for push requests, new contributors, ... We accepts changes, if the changes better as the planned things. We are crazy, but not idiot's ...

The treasury will be updated also - a little later. Be patient and curious.

portergeiss

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 02:47:18 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2021, 06:56:22 AM by portergeiss

I started to distribute a pdf document about our new structure... I searched, talked with the first possible investors in Hungary. I need control also - SURE - I should say. I can't work well, if I don't get partners. I hope, somebody will join.

https://i.imgur.com/6zAUVHu.jpg
ifinta (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 03:09:50 PM

To known - I get some oriental silk rug against gold from Aladdin here in Budapest. He decided joining to our Project also... We decided to do some 'No' Business and we visited a barber to get our old style and age, as we met first in Heidelberg, many many years ago ((around 1995...)).
We want to be younger, and we doing steps to reach our goals. I , i.e., would be 23Y old again. Of course, because a beautiful woman, who LOVEs me, SURE. We met in Budapest. I was a little busy, a "little" crazy, but we met, sure.

Arthur Pendragon would like to leave the project.

Aladdin have at this time not enough reserve to travel, so he can't join, maybe later. I was able to help a little with some iphones for his family, son, and ... Maybe I will place some carpet - exchanged with Aladdin - in our treasure. Maybe. I should first start the project. Best wishes, Aladdin!!!!

A clip about our Knight, Arthur Pendragon of course, as he leaved our team... ... ... Best wishes, Arthur!!!!
https://youtu.be/wXhTHyIgQ_U

But.
I see, portergeiss started to ... ((We don't met since London... Already TWO years!!!!)) ... post something. Greetings to portergeiss, our dev, since long time!!! ((nothing did already, but a good work needs time. Just see IOTA. Or?))

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 09:28:32 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2021, 01:51:47 AM by ifinta

Today TELESCOPIUM again.
Just check my post on Face:

https://www.facebook.com/istvan.finta.10/posts/3804046966305822

We are enabled to use HZ - traded on Stellar - as payment also.

https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/HZ-GBHAQ252S4Z4AQOM4BWIRC3UHAOJIKCZQBUJGD336YH2O7W2NKRXMHA5

More about HZ you can read on the actual thread of HZ, a working fork of the well known NXT. HZ Blockchain was the first base for Estonia, to do some services on the internet, i.e. for online notary office.
HZ and assets of HZ i.e. is used in an online game at this time also.

PM me here, or on the Face if you would like to join TELESCOPIUM. First, please, buy some Charm or some HZ. You will need minimal an equivalent of 5 THANKs or more to join us today or later. The event has constraints at this time, not everybody accepted, we have a max. headcount. Later we hope to extend this headcount, so if you buy the assets, you can use it later, or Charm, HZ are good coins, we hope.

Many THANKs for your support and attention.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 07:12:00 AM

I started to distribute a pdf document about our new structure... I searched, talked with the first possible investors in Hungary. I need control also - SURE - I should say. I can't work well, if I don't get partners. I hope, somebody will join.

An important NEWs from side portergeiss. Many THANKs to our dev'

I joined with ~40 M HUF in valuables, I should express here - as first investor and PM

Details will be published after the PRE-ICO ((for investors from Hungary as first - but YOU can join in every time on the free market! https://odex.ooo/trade/CHM/GBYTE ...
The document at this time hungarian, later I publish details in other languages also))

portergeiss

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 09:31:08 PM

FYI

https://twitter.com/ifinta66/status/1369752027908161537

https://i.imgur.com/fO5e9lq.jpg
ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 10:26:53 PM

Many THANKs, portergeiss, to follow me on the twitter. Not only portergeiss like's and follow our steps. Many THANKs for every LIKE's, responses, questions, ..., support, ... in every form.

portergeiss

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 05:00:31 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2021, 05:27:51 PM by portergeiss

Just to know. The emerald not more in LONDON, the place changed. I was in Vienna, and I left this emerald in a cabinet of a jewellery.

https://asset.obyte.app/#!/assets/2z36V1HUNmvFedu9PH0I3SzCd+TjOhXZCijrIYWbA5w=

The asset will be reissued and a new cell will be with new smart contract created.
ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 05:12:40 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2021, 06:50:41 PM by ifinta

The EMERALD on a new place - in VIENNA. We have a new contract.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 09:29:27 AM

Vége van a mesének...

YES. NO ANY JOKE.

We working hard to restart well the project. We had already some success. We restart the project with an ICO, as it was in the PRE-ICO document defined.

- We was able to find a way, and to show in this thread what will be the logic behind smart contracts of our cell's. We hopes, we was able to show, how will be our distributed 'central' bank to work. We are planning a Whitepaper about the whole.
- We established some cell's already also, as examples in the Spreadsheets before, but we must reissue every cell's again - which cell's we have got the rights to be reissued again. Some cell's won't exists anymore. Valuable was used for other interest, or we lost the connection to a custodian, owner, ... Some cell's we will reissuing AFTER ICO. We want to be fair to our community.
- At this time we reissuing the first cell's on the Ledger in Smart Contract's ((and not more in a spreadsheet only)). The spreadsheet screenshots are only to show the treasury, functionality - to be able to discuss about it. We will inform You, if this process closed.
- We started to publish and share our Hungarian PRE-ICO document for some possible investors. We gived a fix 0.91 HUF/Charm start price for the token. Only investors with some Charm will be able to establish cell's later. Some Charm and valuables, cell's was airdropped already. We payed also for the Development to the OByte team with some Charm's and we planning to give the Team also an offer to have more Charm at a fixed 1.09 HUF/Charm price, against GBYTE's, up to 100 000 000 token's ((the token's will be issued not only on OByte ledger)).
- It exists some investors, ready to invest, NOT only in Hungary. The PRE-ICO document allows such investors to join also to the early controlling community (OUR Foundation) of course.
- The first emerald on a new place in Vienna
- The IEO already started, some Charm are ready to buy on odex.ooo You should visit https://odex.ooo/trade/CHM/GBYTE to see the actual market price.
- The OByte Ledger ready to use for our applications, under use already, well tested Ledger already - we think. We should to dev' some contract, some single page web document, nothing much more. gun.db was in the last years also well tested, enriched, ...
- We are in a slowly growing crypto-market phase. We think, it will be ideal for an ICO. The ICO Price planned at this time to be 2.35 HUF/Charm - if we successful closed the PRE-ICO phase. It can be, we will change it, if it is a need to change it, but we publish the fixed ICO price in this thread more as a month before the ICO. The planned place for the ICO was Toronto, but we see already the possibility, we must change the place.

Many THANKs for Your attention, support, and much much more sometimes Smiley

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 04:06:45 PM

Our Treasure Table. It is only to show the changes to the last state - we will remove some rows first, before the ICO. I will post later, which rows will be removed.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 11:58:22 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2021, 12:15:55 PM by ifinta

Our Treasure Table. It is only to show the changes to the last state - we will remove some rows first, before the ICO. I will post later, which rows will be removed.

- Just removed the rows, what was (for our new investors) not acceptable, because the owner was one of my close relative... and the cell value was set too high. We started this as a small private money, to teach the kids Smiley to establish an economy.
- The raw about my hourly rate we removed also, because I should work hard for our organisations in the near future, so I can't drop free hours more - for a while.

You can detect - in this version of our treasury it existing more Charm's on the market already, as Charm's well backed through valuables, which valuables are here listed.
Don't forget, we are just in a PRE-ICO and IEO phase, the smart contracts just developed, and we got new investors, which investors decided to hide the new Cell's details up to the date, we are able to define our ICO price and date, and the system seems well tested in a testnet of the OByte ledger. Our target is to have 200 000 000 Charms well backed through valuables, at start with a price of 2 HUF/Charm and everything developed, documented well for our users to establish a new Cell.

This table not more a whole treasury about our planned Cells. We published only some of existing Cells, as the new investors approved to publish Cells for us.

About two new column:

Witness: it is used if the custodian and / or owner not named... It can be a lawyer i.e. or a well identified acquaintance
Storage: if the custodian stores the valuable with a service at an other organisation, person
Pledge: it is an extra balance in the smart contract. It is a kind of extra coverage.
- if it was payed by the witness and the witness wasn't able to make the other Cell members and / or the valuable available, then it will be payed to the new owner.
- if it was payed not by the witness, then the witness will get this amount of Charm.

We marked some possible ROLE for next investors. You have a possibility to join to the first Cells at this time also. Just PM / e-mail / message / call me, if you invested in Charm an amount, and you would like to get a marked ROLE in a Cell.
For a such Cell it isn't a need to have a closed auctioning before the Cell get's a share from fee's... It will be a Cell without any delay after the start of the real-system and you may get a role also in the beta / alpha test-phases.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 06:38:29 AM

You should know - for the first cell's gilt a rule - we don't change after the start the custodian automatically, the custodian deciding about on such decisions, and it exists a second cell, where the custodian will be Dorky - for that Ring, forever - we hopes.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 04:43:31 PM

I removed the Charm with big discount from the market and I placed new offers. The cheaper offer we can hold only up to Friday. The offer with the price 0.00024 GBYTE/Charm we are able to hold up to the Project-start, it is already the planned ICO price.
PRE-ICO will be closed soon.

https://odex.ooo/trade/CHM/GBYTE

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 06:43:08 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2021, 11:10:50 PM by ifinta

We decided to support in our first ICO the following Ledgers:

ETH ((classic?)) or ARDOR or BTC or ... ((for every other countries - it will be decided LATER - see below))
NIMIQ ((US & co))
QTUM ((for EU & co))

If you are an organization, which one decided to choose OUR WAY:

* to use OUR TRUTH, as enough objective TRUTH in OUR LAW
* 'No' Religion matters
* 'No' for big extinctions more - caused by the human race, even in its own direction - in OUR WORLD
* 'No' for destruction valuables, littering
* 'No' for big wars. YES, WE KNOW, sometimes to use POWER, graciousness, ... is a need
* using MOSTLY 'No' Business solutions ((WE decided to use here a slowly fade... WE KNOW, You are living also in this buggy economy, what we have at this time.))

You will be able to show Your community power on that Ledgers, by issuing the ASSET:

- the name: Vote4Charm
- the max. amount (the WHOLE AMOUNT should be offered): 200 000 000.00 pieces, only two digits
- we should become 10% OUR ICO-PRICE ((2.35 HUF * 200 000 000.00 * 0.1)) before You defining the ASSET ((we will list here, which ASSETs are defined, allowed in this competition))
- the offer should be done up to a four month BEFORE OUR ICO
- we will define a snapshot date, as OUR FUND will decide, which community won the award - to be selected to have the three portion of 200 000 000.00 Charm. Up to that date, you may use your Vote4Charm only as TESTNET.
- No ANY business allowed on the market of Vote4Charm except the ICO, IEO, ... of your Asset
- from NIMIQ and QTUM ledgers we will select a community surely or we allowing an other community to develop for that ledger in the future for Charm
- any other Ledger has also the opportunity, but only one community will be selected for Charm

If a community wins, 5 years later they may select other ledger also to grow, or they may use other Ledger, if they payed the 10% already and the Ledger, we chosen, has a big issue, what issue we wasn't detected before.

about OBYTE ((for Russia)) development we decided to start a different competition, but we searching teams WITH REAL COMMUNITY IN RUSSIA which teams are able to do a small development there,

WHAT WE can offer for every community?
- hints,
- PO,
- me, 1.00 Bitcoin as pre-payment 1JLLCnxevrkg2uAYowuJJXeRmzToHmEn4p You will get it back, if we don't bind  contract in three month, minus my costs
- a PM, if it needed... of course, it knows NOTHING, it will do NOTHING, ... and IT costs MORE, sure. pre-payment tx 2.00 bitcoins to the address above. Conditions are the same, but the PM need 0.2 BTC/ month as a FIX cost, up the contract (but You will get 10 month time for a right contract)
- one dev' (@portergeiss)
- maybe a scrum master also, if it needed... I spoken she / he already, as I was in Vienna Cheesy but I should ask she / he again, if You needs a first class scrum master

((... and we feel a RIGHT support from dev team of OByte and GUN.DB, ..., but that you should know, if you followed us on every medias WELL.))

portergeiss

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 06:50:04 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2021, 11:12:02 PM by portergeiss

about OBYTE ((for Russia)) development we decided to start a different competition, but we searching teams WITH REAL COMMUNITY IN RUSSIA which teams are able to do a small development there,

- hints,
- PO,
- me, 1.00 Bitcoin as pre-payment 1JLLCnxevrkg2uAYowuJJXeRmzToHmEn4p You will get it back, if we don't bind  contract in three month, minus my costs
- a PM, if it needed... of course, it knows NOTHING, it will do NOTHING, ... and IT costs MORE, sure. pre-payment tx 2.00 bitcoins to the address above. Conditions are the same, but the PM need 0.2 BTC/ month as a FIX cost, up the contract (but You will get 10 month time for a right contract)
- maybe a scrum master also, if it needed... I spoken she / he already, as I was in Vienna Cheesy but I should ask she / he again, if You needs a first class scrum master

((... and we feel a RIGHT support from dev team of OByte and GUN.DB, ..., but that you should know, if you followed us on every medias WELL.))

Sure. My conditions are similar to ifinta, as PM, but my hourly rate should be payed in Charm! Any kind of pre-payment are welcome... pm me here.
ifinta (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 04:50:27 AM

About our PRE-ICO: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oNluMu35qBK46uukNKLvNzm0ExGnOVP5/view?usp=sharing

We decided to support in our first ICO the following Ledgers:

ETH ((classic?)) or ARDOR or BTC or ... ((for every other countries - it will be decided LATER - see below))
NIMIQ ((US & co))
QTUM ((for EU & co))

If you are an organization, which one decided to choose OUR WAY:

* to use OUR TRUTH, as enough objective TRUTH in OUR LAW
* 'No' Religion matters
* 'No' for big extinctions more - caused by the human race, even in its own direction - in OUR WORLD
* 'No' for destruction valuables, littering
* 'No' for big wars. YES, WE KNOW, sometimes to use POWER, graciousness, ... is a need
* using MOSTLY 'No' Business solutions ((WE decided to use here a slowly fade... WE KNOW, You are living also in this buggy economy, what we have at this time.))

You will be able to show Your community power on that Ledgers, by issuing the ASSET:

- the name: Vote4Charm
- the max. amount (the WHOLE AMOUNT should be offered): 200 000 000.00 pieces, only two digits
- we should become 10% OUR ICO-PRICE ((2.35 HUF * 200 000 000.00 * 0.1)) before You defining the ASSET ((we will list here, which ASSETs are defined, allowed in this competition))
- the offer should be done up to a four month BEFORE OUR ICO
- we will define a snapshot date, as OUR FUND will decide, which community won the award - to be selected to have the three portion of 200 000 000.00 Charm. Up to that date, you may use your Vote4Charm only as TESTNET.
- No ANY business allowed on the market of Vote4Charm except the ICO, IEO, ... of your Asset
- from NIMIQ and QTUM ledgers we will select a community surely or we allowing an other community to develop for that ledger in the future for Charm
- any other Ledger has also the opportunity, but only one community will be selected for Charm

If a community wins, 5 years later they may select other ledger also to grow, or they may use other Ledger, if they payed the 10% already and the Ledger, we chosen, has a big issue, what issue we wasn't detected before.

- hints,
- PO,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: