Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:14:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rehab for crypto addicted.  (Read 533 times)
ClaytonLWils (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:45:08 AM

In UK, some hospitals are set up for the rehabilitation of crypto addicted. But I really don't know that if it an addiction. My thought is NO. People want to earn and crypto industry is something like that where close observation is very crucial. And I think this feature cannot tagged anyone crypto addicted. This kind of initiative can make the traders feel low. And I do not support this initiative.
What do you think about this??

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:50:36 AM

LOL Roll Eyes I feel sad in their country, Is doing cryptocurrency just to make money  for their own needs is a legal activity enough to be sent in rehab? Is this some irony because Britain's Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) sees bitcoin as a "commodity," and therefore does plan to regulate it.

Why people are being sent to rehabitalitation if they see crypto as commodity?
Veks_King

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:52:00 AM

Probably just full of people that bought Bitconnect
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:53:36 AM

In UK, some hospitals are set up for the rehabilitation of crypto addicted. But I really don't know that if it an addiction. My thought is NO. People want to earn and crypto industry is something like that where close observation is very crucial. And I think this feature cannot tagged anyone crypto addicted. This kind of initiative can make the traders feel low. And I do not support this initiative.

Why you mean that as crypto addicted mate. There are people want the money all the time when they are enough rich status already why do you think that this is a addiction over crypto currency.
However currency is the currency to use and purchase the needs and enjoy the life luxurious.
Those kind of new initiative hospitals are meant to crash you ATM card well from you. There is no use of it mate.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:56:36 AM

Care to share on the link if there are any news regarding about those hospitals for crypto addicted? Seems like this is just a pure troll to me and i dont even think that this would happen. We might have some addiction towards it but it wont really come to a point on where you would really need to be rehabilitated? This is a big joke for me.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:58:14 AM

Probably just full of people that bought Bitconnect
Possible, those who loses a lot from their investment with this investment scam, I guess its needed to be rehab to recover their mindset and make new
sets of plans to continue their life, I'm sure no one wanted to be victimized but that's life, in the other hand i'm not sure the real concerned about placing a
rehab for crypto lovers and investors.

flowdon

Activity: 340

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:30:43 AM

LOL, Cheesy it is not necessarily needed to rehab people that get addicted to crypto. people addicted to crypto are people that are believes to become successful someday. if you are telling that some states or country put an rehab organization for all crypto addicts is just you are telling that people that are workaholics are also needs to put in rehab. if we just think, that's there own life. they just want to be successful someday.

Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:36:25 AM

i would say nearly everyone is addicted to money in some way. and most cryptto coins are sort of money. But the fact that there is an hospital in the uk which tries to cure this is heavy

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

i would say nearly everyone is addicted to money in some way. and most cryptto coins are sort of money. But the fact that there is an hospital in the uk which tries to cure this is heavy
When I first read your topic, then honestly I laughed. Probably this is done in order to frighten people from cryptocurrency
cryptokath19

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:56:06 AM

As my opinion, Crypto is giving an earnings to everyone so I think this is not good to rehab a people that crypto addicted. Those people that believes and giving an importance for the crypto is just the way of their expressions and they want to be a successful life as doing this for their family.
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:19:46 PM

I don't think crypto can be an addiction. Many people are just taking the opportunity to earn money to be an addition on what they earn on their jobs because crypto can gain you a huge amount of profit. I don't think it's necessary to have rehab because I don't think they are being addicted but instead they are working hard on it as they want to earn money.
Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:21:09 PM

Indeed, if you watch the price fluctuations of the whole market too frequently, you may suffer from mental illness.
This is happening not just in the crypto-money market, but also in the stock market, so don't be surprised. Grin

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:26:14 PM

Indeed, if you watch the price fluctuations of the whole market too frequently, you may suffer from mental illness.
This is happening not just in the crypto-money market, but also in the stock market, so don't be surprised. Grin

lol i dont think that can cause addiction. You cant just be addicted while looking at the price because they do not provide a happiness or a good feeling. Market charts are only a guide or an indication for us to tell whether it is now the time to sell or not.

However i do somehow agree that cryptos are addicted because we are always eager to earn a profit and there are lots of income oppurtunities in the world of cryptos .for example  One cant just stop joining a bounties and campaigns or maybe airdrops because they are unlimited and verry accesible for everyone.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:27:39 PM

Addiction or not these rehab centers don't always offer the safe route for people who are seeking help. I know many examples where they haven't really helped they need another tactic as you can shift anybodies opinion and views on anything. As gambling trading crypto can be addicting and an serious addiction if you don't have set of rules to follow you could easily be dragged by your emotions etc.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:42:26 PM

The same thing I experience here. They hope and say I am addicted to my phone and I told them they may be right about addiction, but I am not addicted to my phone but addicted to monitoring my cryptocurrency which now appears to them as being addicted to phone.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:49:54 PM

If it is like losing all of their investments and assets through bad trades and scam investments and still continue to do business with them along with borrowing lent assets to the point that they cannot  pay it and they are broke I would say that it is entirely a different case and should not be associated with cryptocurrency since it is an individual issue completly.
collins_89

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 11:39:42 PM

Actually if the news is true then it is really sad. But I do not think that here the problem is related to crypto. It is the problem of those investors. If you think about something very much and become worried then it will lead you depression which is the cause of problem. So the problems are with such unlucky investors not with the cryptos.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:44:10 PM

So the doctors from that hospital diagnosed that when a person is dealt with cryptocurrencies, we are addicted.

They should include that everyone whos into making money or dealt with trading is an addict.
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 11:45:15 PM

I am just laughing but you know that unless you are a day trader, looking at the price everyday can make one seem like an addict. I don't think there is any need for a rehab for crypto addicts today as most people don't even like the technology to hold. What is driving them nuts is trying to make money in the space and losing the money

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
pokerjet

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:01:55 AM

In the UK, i don't believe that some hospitals have been established for the rehabilitation of crypto dependence. May be it could be a treat for people with some bad habits about money, example gamble.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: